Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295243 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1305 on: May 17, 2016, 04:04:41 am »

Turn 67 : Taking inspiration from my other RTD, I will update sheets to make them more readable.
DAY -Evening-

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst reports this dream and his mission to Hertomal, and asks for advice. He also informs Hertomal that the name of the crater was Coridem.
Spoiler: Spurt of interest (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Could try to help you look for what or where you are trying to travel to.
I "Say" to the Mind Devouerer.

Spoiler: A quest ? (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf

Travel to the way to the surface sidetracking to mana sources on the way
Spoiler: Mana salad (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
- Now that I'm after the examination, can you guide me around civilian area?

Keep going?
Spoiler: Showing you around (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
In what seems to be becoming a huge trend lately, Dahak struggles to understand what exactly is happening. Nihil just kinda flopped to the ground like a sack of moldy potatoes in the wind after getting violated by the white portion of the corruptor thing, then Delinde... Performed surgery on him?

Dahak isn't sure fog scythes are very hygienic.

Regardless, the thing seems to be mostly beaten by now, as the feral aura keeps mauling it like an angry cat, but its not completely destroyed yet. Delinde seems to be handling things alright with Nihil, so Dahak decides to focus on eliminating the last corruptor bits.

THE SOONER WE DESTROY THIS THING THE SOONER MY AURA WILL STOP BEHAVING LIKE A FERAL GORDON RAMSEY

Dahak has no idea what a Gordon Ramsey is. He deduces it must be some kind of dog breed.

Destroy whats left of the corruptor. Make fun of Nihil when he wakes up.
Spoiler: Misplaced [1 (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"I think that we will be able to draw them out without using the queen as a relay. Gather together as large of a raiding party as you can without leaving this place defenseless. We march on their fortress today."
Setting off, Stormslayer would lead what troops could be gathered to the nearest human fortress, keeping hidden in the forest while he attempts to judge the distance between it and the cover of the trees.
Spoiler: Battle Preparations (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
((So are the viking expies called Cearns or Carmalians? Or do they have two names? Also, changing Caedan's text color. It was too similar to Ramas'.))

"They 'were' a warlike people? A slip of the tongue, or did something happen to them?"

Continue our travels. Take great care to not be near the old lady. It'd be pretty bad if she realized how handsome Caedan is.
Spoiler: Eastarm (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Can you lower your voice, please? Beside me sleeps the one who killed Fenia, the Red Priestess. And if I were you, I wouldn't want to wake her up..."

Ulkas grinned, rather pleased at that. As common to all demons, he loved making barely-hidden threats in his speech.

"This said, what do you want to do now, that you are free from the Guardian presence? Also, on a similar note... Do you have a name?"

Inquire more information about this spirit. Calm Astrosa back to sleep if there is no threat.
Spoiler: Balask the Spirit (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
((What's with all these 2s.))

Since we're safe, eat my way down into to soil to see if I can find higher concentrations of elemental essence.
Help with this, since there's not much else to do. Keep an eye on the Radsaars and what they're looking for, though. You never know, it might be worth going after.
Spoiler: Gray unlucky streak (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
I wonder why the humans left, Do you have any possible reasons why?

I say that while investigating the magical constructs for clues
Spoiler: Investigation Mode (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:45:43 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: May 17, 2016, 04:05:04 am »

Turn 67 annex
Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metalslinger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Roeway the Hell Wolf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:45:32 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: May 17, 2016, 04:21:44 am »

To Caedan. I will add Ramas as a companion a bit later.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: May 17, 2016, 08:38:23 am »

((To the closest guard post or adventurer guild post? Please lead me to the guards, dice. Something tells me going inside any building related to adventurers will be bad.))

"Very well." Caedan turns to the one they call Hark. "Lead on."

Be led.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: May 17, 2016, 09:10:51 am »

- Say soldier, would you mind helping an old man prepare for caravan to Eastarm?

Prepare for a caravan and then leave.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: May 17, 2016, 09:30:55 am »

((hoh boy, I was actualy expecting Nihil to be useful this time. Muh expectations >:U))

Dahak suddenly feels good, and not just because he landed in a very cool way. He feels as if a weight was taken off his shoulder.

Dahak glances at delinde, now nailed to a rock by her own fog scythe. The sight is rather distressing, he never saw Delinde actualy get hurt in such a way, he starts yelling at her direction.

HOLY CRAP WOMAN, HANG IN THERE

He realizes he just made an accidental joke. This only serves to further increase his feeling of responsibility over all this.

ERM, SORRY

Dahak then turns to Nihil. He's... Doing something, Dahak assumes, though not anything useful.

COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE ANY MORE USELESS? SNAP OUT OF IT AND HELP DELINDE

Dahak then realizes something's up with the corruptor. It seems a fair bit different then before, maybe the white thing that got into Nihil and was later removed by Delinde had something to do with it? Regardless, it seems to be really scared of Dahak, and it should be. Dahak decides he has to destroy it before anything worse happens.

Make the damn thing FEEL THE FEAR, then try to help Delinde in some way
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: May 17, 2016, 02:26:27 pm »

Ulkas tapped his chin in thought. For such places of power to go unnoticed for so long... There must be some caveat. To think, Fenia said she guarded them, yet she was powerful to begin with, else she would not be able to do so in the first place. On the other hand, she was strictly against their help. So, it might be possible to gather power? Or not? Is this power too thinned out for physical entities to consume, so that only spirits may do so? An interesting thought...

"Balask, you said that power comes from nodus... Yet how come no one aside from spirits used it for so long? Did Fenia even use the nodus she protected from you? If it is possible for us to gather some of its power in a timely manner, as a victory spoils, could we do so? This won't hinder your progress much, since you'll remain here to grow, yet would benefit us greatly."

Inquire about means to get this power to ourselves. Wake Astrosa up if it's possible, else let her sleep and decide on course of action afterwards.

((Nakéen, you're giving Ulkas more and more incentive to kill good-aligned NPC so that evil ones would show up later, grateful for help and much more open to conversation.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:28:21 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: May 17, 2016, 02:31:09 pm »

".... uhhh....

That way, I believe, young one.
"

Durst points in the direction he THINKS Coridem should be.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: May 17, 2016, 03:02:34 pm »

He would give instructions to his puppet soldier to run out and yell for them to open the gates, and then pass out or feign passing out.
"Be ready to attack when the gate opens, we will spring our trap preferably when try to retrieve him. if we can get inside their fort, even better."
He would turn his attention to a loud thump off to his left, spotting a scouting human.
(Note: Cross game interaction in progress.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:59:25 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: May 17, 2016, 04:35:59 pm »

I will Help you Look for your friend.
I Say still talking to the Mindeater
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: May 17, 2016, 04:41:06 pm »

Cover up the vein we found with loose dirt, then overload mesmerizing to make the Radasars run into one of the chasms. Or, failing that, just away.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: May 17, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

((This is sadly how my luck works. Next roll should be a 5, hopefully.))

Split myself in two. One should start eating through the vein to absorb the essence to the fullest extent I can, leaving a fair share for Glint and Brown, while the other goes to watch in case Glint needs help. Not watching Glint, though. Don't want to get mesmerized.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: May 17, 2016, 07:18:27 pm »

Roeway eats his full of the buffet he came across then continues on his way to the surface

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
« Reply #1318 on: May 18, 2016, 02:59:54 am »

That is possible that this was once my home but I never the less cannot conclude that this is the case because of the lack of evidence.Evidently, the humans has abandoned this place and the constructs for reasons that are unknown.

Say that while searching the contents of the papers, maybe I find something like an history of the place or list of magical constructs

((Why has no Hp been restored this turn despite having a Hp restoring trait and is not in combat))
((I have 19 Paralyzing Bolts, not 20 of them because I have used one))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: May 18, 2016, 03:44:47 am »

((Why has no Hp been restored this turn despite having a Hp restoring trait and is not in combat))
((I have 19 Paralyzing Bolts, not 20 of them because I have used one))
((Woops for the HP. I thought you were already at max HP, my bad. And for the 19, it's an overlook. I took it out on my master sheet, but not on the one I posted.
Corrected, thanks !))
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 146