Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295323 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1290 on: May 13, 2016, 05:59:43 am »

Durst reports this dream and his mission to Hertomal, and asks for advice. He also informs Hertomal that the name of the crater was Coridem.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 13, 2016, 06:37:07 am »

I Could try to help you look for what or where you are trying to travel to.
I "Say" to the Mind Devouerer.

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 13, 2016, 07:10:28 am »

Travel to the way to the surface sidetracking to mana sources on the way
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 13, 2016, 09:47:13 am »

- Now that I'm after the examination, can you guide me around civilian area?

Keep going?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 13, 2016, 09:50:33 am »

In what seems to be becoming a huge trend lately, Dahak struggles to understand what exactly is happening. Nihil just kinda flopped to the ground like a sack of moldy potatoes in the wind after getting violated by the white portion of the corruptor thing, then Delinde... Performed surgery on him?

Dahak isn't sure fog scythes are very hygienic.

Regardless, the thing seems to be mostly beaten by now, as the feral aura keeps mauling it like an angry cat, but its not completely destroyed yet. Delinde seems to be handling things alright with Nihil, so Dahak decides to focus on eliminating the last corruptor bits.

THE SOONER WE DESTROY THIS THING THE SOONER MY AURA WILL STOP BEHAVING LIKE A FERAL GORDON RAMSEY

Dahak has no idea what a Gordon Ramsey is. He deduces it must be some kind of dog breed.

Destroy whats left of the corruptor. Make fun of Nihil when he wakes up.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 13, 2016, 10:04:57 am »

"I think that we will be able to draw them out without using the queen as a relay. Gather together as large of a raiding party as you can without leaving this place defenseless. We march on their fortress today."
Setting off, Stormslayer would lead what troops could be gathered to the nearest human fortress, keeping hidden in the forest while he attempts to judge the distance between it and the cover of the trees.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 13, 2016, 10:37:28 am »

((So are the viking expies called Cearns or Carmalians? Or do they have two names? Also, changing Caedan's text color. It was too similar to Ramas'.))

"They 'were' a warlike people? A slip of the tongue, or did something happen to them?"

Continue our travels. Take great care to not be near the old lady. It'd be pretty bad if she realized how handsome Caedan is.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 13, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »

((So are the viking expies called Cearns or Carmalians? Or do they have two names? Also, changing Caedan's text color. It was too similar to Ramas'.))

"They 'were' a warlike people? A slip of the tongue, or did something happen to them?"

Continue our travels. Take great care to not be near the old lady. It'd be pretty bad if she realized how handsome Caedan is.
((Cearns. I forgot to remove Carmalians))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 13, 2016, 03:08:51 pm »

"Can you lower your voice, please? Beside me sleeps the one who killed Fenia, the Red Priestess. And if I were you, I wouldn't want to wake her up..."

Ulkas grinned, rather pleased at that. As common to all demons, he loved making barely-hidden threats in his speech.

"This said, what do you want to do now, that you are free from the Guardian presence? Also, on a similar note... Do you have a name?"

Inquire more information about this spirit. Calm Astrosa back to sleep if there is no threat.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 13, 2016, 03:37:05 pm »

((What's with all these 2s.))

Since we're safe, eat my way down into to soil to see if I can find higher concentrations of elemental essence.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 13, 2016, 04:30:57 pm »

Since we're safe, eat my way down into to soil to see if I can find higher concentrations of elemental essence.

Help with this, since there's not much else to do. Keep an eye on the Radsaars and what they're looking for, though. You never know, it might be worth going after.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: May 13, 2016, 05:55:57 pm »

Help with this, since there's not much else to do. Keep an eye on the Radsaars and what they're looking for, though. You never know, it might be worth going after.
((I was thinking we might be able to tunnel over there unnoticed after the next turn if we got far enough down and snatch whatever they were after before they got to it.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 13, 2016, 06:06:38 pm »

((I was thinking we might be able to tunnel over there unnoticed after the next turn if we got far enough down and snatch whatever they were after before they got to it.))

((Not sure how quickly we can dig, but it might be worth a shot. We'll see soon enough, I guess.))
« Reply #1303 on: May 13, 2016, 07:15:37 pm »

I wonder why the humans left, Do you have any possible reasons why?

I say that while investigating the magical constructs for clues

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1304 on: May 14, 2016, 01:32:04 am »

((Ugh. Inspiration is lacking. I'm struggling to finish two players turns, so I'm postponing it to tomorrow.))
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 146