Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295216 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1215 on: May 03, 2016, 03:45:03 pm »

"I am glad you have an open mind about it. At worst, we could probably break it apart and then use vines to hold it to those of your kin that cannot wear it as-is. As for moving efficiently in it, That will be a challenge at first, but most changes are."
He listens to the news of the southern attack. He seems rather pleased, but otherwise remains silent. He then listens and responds to the comments of stronghold security.
"Then this one will do far better. He still lives, and he can speak when ordered to. The problem is that he is otherwise a mindless husk."
(player note: I already know it was a part of dahak's turn.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: May 03, 2016, 03:49:02 pm »

Durst rubs his chin.

"I consume a variety of subterranean ingredients. I am mostly a geovore, eating carbon-rich crystals and ores in my quaint little crater. However, I do usually supplement my diet with a mana crystal.

Which is why it is very disturbing that the mana has vanished.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: May 03, 2016, 03:52:47 pm »

Ulkas nodded, confirming that he heard the warning.

"Interesting... I think I'll give humans a chance when we meet, though I doubt most of them would show me anything but panic, terror and malice. Its hard to get how they semi-successfully manage their plentiful society without proper hierarchy, spiritual ties or unifying goal. Though they can get the latter as disasters continue..."

"Ahem, sorry for my rantings. So, you do not need our help with the spirits and I presume, you won't be glad if we hunt them to meet our goal? If Astrosa has no objections, we may accept your hospitality for a bit, learning from you before moving on."

Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: May 03, 2016, 04:04:49 pm »

Look for Sylvarians, retract claws when one sees me as a sign of being a monster, not human.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: May 03, 2016, 04:11:55 pm »

Sub-turn 65.05

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Hope it ain't near by then go to bed.
Spoiler: Rest (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
Nope, not going to take blood from Firande. I may be leaning towards evil, but repaying trust with betrayal isn't smart. Especially when one is near death.

Wait for Ramas to come back and keep watch in the meanwhile.

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"I am glad you have an open mind about it. At worst, we could probably break it apart and then use vines to hold it to those of your kin that cannot wear it as-is. As for moving efficiently in it, That will be a challenge at first, but most changes are."
He listens to the news of the southern attack. He seems rather pleased, but otherwise remains silent. He then listens and responds to the comments of stronghold security.
"Then this one will do far better. He still lives, and he can speak when ordered to. The problem is that he is otherwise a mindless husk."
(player note: I already know it was a part of dahak's turn.)

Spoiler: Dialogue ongoing (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst rubs his chin.

"I consume a variety of subterranean ingredients. I am mostly a geovore, eating carbon-rich crystals and ores in my quaint little crater. However, I do usually supplement my diet with a mana crystal.

Which is why it is very disturbing that the mana has vanished.
"
Spoiler: A strange woman (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
Ulkas nodded, confirming that he heard the warning.

"Interesting... I think I'll give humans a chance when we meet, though I doubt most of them would show me anything but panic, terror and malice. Its hard to get how they semi-successfully manage their plentiful society without proper hierarchy, spiritual ties or unifying goal. Though they can get the latter as disasters continue..."

"Ahem, sorry for my rantings. So, you do not need our help with the spirits and I presume, you won't be glad if we hunt them to meet our goal? If Astrosa has no objections, we may accept your hospitality for a bit, learning from you before moving on."

Spoiler: Berserk button (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
Look for Sylvarians, retract claws when one sees me as a sign of being a monster, not human.
Spoiler: Good or bad event ? (click to show/hide)

Turn 65

Spoiler: For next Turn Annex: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:18:44 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: May 03, 2016, 04:14:55 pm »

"Many of my kind, and other monsters, originate in that crater.

It was called....

.... ummm....

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't quite remember the name.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
« Reply #1221 on: May 03, 2016, 04:15:45 pm »

Take the shot at the scorpion with the crossbow

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: May 03, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »

((This is truly hilarious. Just as I weight different possibilities and start thinking about obligatory backstabbing plan... Situation turns like this. Thinking again.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: May 03, 2016, 04:21:35 pm »

((Next turn/sub-turn will only comes out Wednesday. I have things to take care off.
You will still see me posting in different RP threads though.))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: May 03, 2016, 04:32:28 pm »

Well... If I can't aura them, make like a dragon and use my elemental breath. Start Devouring them as soon as they get into range, though.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: May 03, 2016, 04:40:29 pm »

"You could say that I am a traveler, yes. Though it appears that you still do not understand what I am. Very well then, allow me to tell you. I am what you people call a Monster. A vampire, to be precise. Now that I've sated your curiosity, come and help me pull this sword out. Actually, wait for a moment."

Get that blade out of me (Try removing it by turning into mist first. Should that fail, get Ramas to help me) and get moving away from these ruins. We can rest more once we're further away.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:49:47 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 03, 2016, 04:44:19 pm »

Well, uh, hm... Thats fine, I guess.

Delinde seems happy that Dahak has helped. Dahak tries to pretend this all went just as planned as he covertly sticks the dagger back on its scabbard. Its been such a long time since he has used it last, though, he feels he hasn't used it as much as he could have. Maybe its time to think on alternative uses for it, like garlic peeling.

He turns to Delinde, a bit disappointed.

I guess this is fine and all, but is this all we've come to do? Stab fat ghosts to death, eh, life, undeath, thing? I mean, if it helps you, I'm ok with it, its just that lately I've been having these weird flashes of images in my mind... Sometimes they show me things that make zero sense, but other times I get to see slutsweird succubus-y women stabbing armored people alongside some emaciated demon thing, huge beetles trying to wear human armor, vampires getting manhandled by a rather suspiciously familiar knight thing, a weird critter talking to bears, a beholder sleeping on its tongue...

Dahak scratches his skull for a moment. Nothing about these visions seem in any way less absurd then the other visions he's been having, when he thinks about it.

NYEH, I just have this feeling that there's a whole ton of things going on in the world right now, and don't even get me started on the fact that A ENTIRE DIMENSION OF VERY UNCOUT SNOT-LIKE THINGS IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR WORLD.
But I'm cool with this, I have a feeling this ghostbusting business has a purpose to it, so get to finding more ghost dweebs.

I can't really complain either, since you haven't ACCIDENTALY RELEASED A FOG JERK ON ME this time. At least you seem to be more in control of your powers, and you seem generally stronger too! You're still far more useful then snotbrain over there.

Dahak then looks back at the cart. Nihil is still calmly sitting on it, observing the vegetables and the surroundings, looking like the most picturesque otherwordly horror the world has ever seen. Dahak is convinced he didn't quite miss the mark when he called Nihil "snotbrain".

Continue following Delinde
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:09:53 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: May 03, 2016, 04:47:24 pm »

Now to see about blasting a hole back to the serface...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: May 03, 2016, 04:51:05 pm »

((This is going to be veeerrryyy long. You not a drill mon ! But I will take your wish of surface air into account...))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: May 03, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »

((This is going to be veeerrryyy long. You not a drill mon ! But I will take your wish of surface air into account...))
((depends on how you look at my abilitys, I can float in place even when asleep and my desintagrate beam can technckly be fired off until I'm out off mana...))
[sorry if my spelling is bad, Im writing this on an Xboxone.]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 146