Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295082 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1140 on: April 29, 2016, 02:34:52 pm »

"It is not my place to, but I want to name her Ashbloom, at least until she is old enough to choose her own name."
After Ashbloom the larva princess finishes her first meal, Stormslayer would carefully pick her up and carry her on his back. He then turns his attention to Arbos.
"We have much to do, friend.  We must locate and capture a human soldier, so that I can learn of their planning."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:52:36 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 29, 2016, 03:38:49 pm »

"So... where to now?"

Follow Grey, I guess?

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:01:42 pm by Whisperling »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 29, 2016, 03:52:59 pm »

"I don't know. Some of those humans seemed responsive. At least until their allies got all stabby, and they got eaten. Maybe we can find places around here that hold more essence we could absorb."

Look for locations where essence has gathered, preferably elemental charged essence.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 30, 2016, 02:18:21 am »

Turn 63: Everyone bar Coptic

Gray the Metaldee and Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Spoiler: Metalslinger (click to show/hide)
"So... where to now?"

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)
"I don't know. Some of those humans seemed responsive. At least until their allies got all stabby, and they got eaten. Maybe we can find places around here that hold more essence we could absorb."

Look for locations where essence has gathered, preferably elemental charged essence.
Spoiler: Metalslinger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: True Arcanivore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "The Scar" (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst smiles, still looking at the demon.

"I'll suspend my no kill rule, just for you."

Durst rips the demon's head off, before grabbing the stone and fleeing with Mold-Tooth. He maintains hold of both the stone and the head.

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Transform

Name :  T946
Species : Security Bot
Appearance : Expect for the fact that the taser arm has a small hole for shooting energy and the Main body is light grey, nothing else has overtly changed
HP or MP increase : Hp
Attributes increased : Con
Traits gained : Energy pistol: Shoots bullets of energy to deal damage.
Skills gained : Automated repair system: Heals a small amount of hp each turn.

Snehk the Unseen
Head back to Darakion and tell him latest adventures. Ask if I can rest in his lair.
Spoiler: Silent Farewell (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
If Dahak had eyes, they would be rolling upwards right now.

You know I was expecting that your transformation would make you less child like, but I guess it just turned you into jailbait now.

Dahak wonders what the hell a jailbait is. A jail that uses bait to capture prisoners? Is that some sort of device used in the fishman penal system?

Dahak adjusts his sunglasses. They didn't increase in size along with Dahak's skull, obviously, so they look more like those fancy tiny reading glasses on Dahak's face, except they're sunglasses, and one is stacked on top of the other, and yet do not completely cover his eyesockets. He's just glad they didn't break.

Welp, looks like snotbrain over here is not the best divination expert ever, and we have as much direction as a elf in a dwarf fortress. I guess we'll be going to your Inory Hills. We may run into focuses of corruption along the way, and frankly I'm ok with some generally non corrupted adventure for now. Maybe some sightseeing too.

Alright, you lead the way Delinde, just don't mess with my stuff anymore... Wait.

Dahak starts patting himself all over. Suddenly he seems relived. Apparently his bag got lodged inside his now much larger and convoluted ribcage, but hey, its not lost. He quickly checks its contents.

Ritual notes, check.
Non suspicious succubus study material, check.
Misplaced holy dagger, that I'm going to strap back on my leg because this is a terrible place for it to be, check.
Miscelaneous bones I took from the cemetary, check.

...Nevermind, lets go.

Follow Delinde.
Spoiler: To the Inory Hills (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
((That armor looks familiar. Really familiar.))

"It's an animated armor. Those don't usually massacre villages for no reason, right? Why'd you people have to go and piss it off? Come on, I don't think I can take it alone. Look out for spikes."

Fly into the air, away from its reach, if possible. Then it's impalement time.
Spoiler: Fated Battle (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Look for something Easy to Chew to death...
Spoiler: Back to savagery (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Lets investigate further, then. I'm sure that between your eyes and my mind, we can find the meaning of all this and how to use it to our advantage. And I was sincere before..."

Fly, investigate, study. Do not start hostilities early on and watch out for Tinzakena actions. Maybe it has some influence here?

((I'm sure she's quite mellow under this whole crust of blood rage, craziness, thirst for power and revenge. Oh, did I mention craziness?

Still, Astrosa shows some signs of getting better somewhat. Hopefully, that's a good tendency and not a momentary swing of the emotional pendulum.))
Spoiler: Spirit Detectives (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"It is not my place to, but I want to name her Ashbloom, at least until she is old enough to choose her own name."
After Ashbloom the larva princess finishes her first meal, Stormslayer would carefully pick her up and carry her on his back. He then turns his attention to Arbos.
"We have much to do, friend.  We must locate and capture a human soldier, so that I can learn of their planning."

Spoiler: Ashbloom (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:22:59 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 30, 2016, 02:18:58 am »

Turn 63 annex

Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metalslinger (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:59:52 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 30, 2016, 02:41:43 am »

"It is very interesting, how this place survived up till now. Everything I know about monsters and humans, screams that magically-oriented ones would have run here to fight and consume or rule the spirits of this place. I don't think we were the first ones to come here, so the question where are all others, stands..."

Noticing that his theory is just that, a theory, without anything to support it, Ulkas signs:

"What I'm saying is that we must be careful while exploring the temple. As far as I see, the magic that gathers at stone formations, perpetrates all those hills and temples would be an obvious choice for a net of self-sustaining magical relays with some unknown purpose. Even if it isn't so, we still better be vigilant."

Follow Astrosa, quickly check the temple for signs of activity, guarding spells and secondary exits before entering.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 30, 2016, 03:25:58 am »

((I'm sooo eager to write the next turn. Got a lot of ideas.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 30, 2016, 05:08:46 am »

Caedan yells something to a human that appeared nearby and refocuses his attention on the Armor.

Oh crap, I aggro'ed it. Prepare for evasive maneuvers and release another round of impalement! Also, suggest to my new companion (and throw him my sword if he wants it) that he free the human while the armor is focused on me, so that it can't regenerate again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:17:24 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 30, 2016, 06:25:52 am »

Find some safe place to rest, recovery until the morning and go back to Darakion.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 30, 2016, 07:26:07 am »

"Fortunate that the information I seek to pull should be known by all of them. If they will not cease their attacks, then it is time to retaliate. Bring me to the captives."
Upon being brought to one of the soldiers, he would mindwipe and interrogate it not on battle plans or tactics, but on their settlements and defenses.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 30, 2016, 07:32:44 am »

Durst steps off of Mold-Tooth's back and slaps him on the rear, spurring him into fleeing.

"Go! Live your life! I will escape to wherever is downhill from here! Find me there!"

With that, Durst takes off running towards the nearest downwards slope. He jumps,  attempts to curl his Rocky limbs into his chest and form a sphere-like shape, then deploys his mana-shield in hopes that it will make his journey smoother.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 30, 2016, 09:40:25 am »

Dahak feels kinda bad just taking this cart loaded with vegetables. Some local farmer is probably gonna be really sad about its disappearance. Dahak hopes he can follow the tracks and find it later.

Looking over at the vegetables, Dahak remembers that he used to REALLY like garlic. He picks a large clove in his hand and reminisces.

Ahhh garlic, the greatest alium. Its not nearly as popular as its cousin, the onion, and it kinda harmed my seduction rolls on the female wizards while I was alive, but I enjoyed it on everything regardless, and it actualy helped me against a stray vampire once! Garlic on meat, garlic on vegetables, garlic on magical jelly, and who can forget the godly pleasure of garlic bread?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dahak regrets not having a stomach anymore, but decides to keep the clove of garlic on him, for pity's sake.

Dahak wonders either Nihil or Delinde need to eat. They're not exactly undead, but not exactly a living in the core sense of the expression. He decides to keep two extra cloves of garlic for them, just in case.

Dahak throws away the useless bones he got from the cemetary, making a fair bit of extra room for the garlic.
Your bag is now 15% more garlic-y.

You also feel a strange craving for spinach, which is weird, since you don't feel hunger anymore, and you actualy hated spinach while alive. Regardless, you grab a spinach and try to chew on it silently so Delinde doesn't notice. You end up covering your jaw and chest in spinach while trying to chew on it.

You do wonder what could have caused Nihil to become a little more paranoid, though.

Look around while you move on to the Inory Hills, see if you can notice anything odd. Regardless, continue on your path.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:58:15 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
« Reply #1152 on: April 30, 2016, 09:59:28 am »

let the monsters have their unearned meal and Continue west since I do not need anything else from the bodies
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:18:47 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 30, 2016, 11:48:10 am »

"Well..."

"There are many humans here, but enough power to leak into the soil. Potential treasures, yes... but the danger might not be worth it."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 30, 2016, 12:22:23 pm »

I try to Blow That overgrown housecat's Heads off.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 146