Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295165 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1125 on: April 29, 2016, 12:56:52 am »

Turn 62 : Everyone bar T946

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"Meat sustains us better, but we can live off of fruits and plants as needed."
He would separate some of the meat from the creature, and set it aside. Then, he hears it. the egg hatches, and as he witnesses the future of the hive now readily moving about, a faint hope blossoms within him. He offers the chunk of meat he picked away to the very young princess. He would also try to reach out mentally to it, that he might feel the companionship of his kin's minds again.
Spoiler: Memories from home (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I must Sleep and Heal...
Spoiler: At Death's Door (click to show/hide)

Durst the Demonic Rock Prophet
Durst slowly stands up. He forces each movement very slowly and meaningfully. He walks over to the demon, locked in combat with Mold-Tooth. With hatred in his eyes, Durst raises a heavy rock arm, before smashing it right into the demon's face.
Spoiler: Revenge of the Prophet (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Interesting... but I believe this is not how it should have went. Let me answer your question. I saved your life. If not for my intervention, you'd have burned to death. I also made you much more powerful. The price was your humanity. You're no longer a mere human. I planned to make you my servant to aid me in the coming battle, but it looks like Fate has a different plan for you. Something went wrong with the process and I think you might be part vampire now. That's your question answered. Now, how about you answer mine. Any idea what caused this inferno?

Get an answer. After that:

"And now, let's repay that debt you owe me, eh? You'll even get to avenge your village."

Find what caused this. Take the former human with me.
Spoiler: Fated Encounter (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
Dahak's mind is such an absurd maelstrom of ridiculous things he actualy ends up remembering about something important!

YOU GUYS, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SUNGLASSES

This is entirely unescessary. Not only is Dahak's mind doing otherwordly gymnastics with itself, his precious pair of sunglasses are missing! Did they fall off during his transformation? Nah, he would notice it.

Wait, THATS RIGHT, I PROBABLY LOST THEM IN THE GOOP MONSTER WHEN I DOVE INSIDE IT, JKHSAKDHOASJ

Dahak walks around desperately scouring the ground the huge snot monster once was, but finds nothing, then he remembers the whole thing was killed and absorbed by Delinde and Nihil.

OK YOU DWEEBS, GIVE IT UP, WHO TOOK MY SUNGLASSES?
WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I FIND THEM.

Dahak proceeds to sit on the ground and cross his legs and arms in protest. Its kinda funny since he's as tall as both Delinde and Nihil even while sitting now. He would make an angry face if he had face muscles, so all he manages is to move his jaw up and down menacingly.

FIND. THE. SUNGLASSES.
Spoiler: Just a prank (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metaldee and Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Return to/check up on Vagush and Tirim.
Go with Glint.

Snehk the Unseen
See if everything is right with Bargar
Spoiler: Echo of Mourning (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
Seeing Astrosa watching him and remembering another, similar scene from the past, Ulkas, felt immidiate gratitude. If Astrosa left him alone, who knows what could have happened? He already had quite a few sleep interruptions in the past, all of them dangerous and only one - good in retrospect. Yes, he really must thank demoness for staying behind... Yet when Ulkas tried to find right words, his tongue slipped:

"You're beautiful under moonlight, my Queen."

Immediately realising what he has said, to whom, and the reasons for such phrasing, Ulkas tried to act as if he said the most natural thing in the world and continued:

"You have my deepest gratitude for staying here to guard my sleep. But how went your investigation? Surely, you've found something of interest to you?"
Spoiler: Hidden Depths (click to show/hide)

Coptic the Mystic Avian
> Run away from that Sky Hunter whateveritscalled. Ain't got no time for that.
Spoiler: The Mountain (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:21:15 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 29, 2016, 12:57:11 am »

Turn 62 annex

Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:59:18 am by Nakéen »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 29, 2016, 01:07:17 am »

((I think I've got it, as long as the skill uses STR instead of POW.))

Name :
Species : Metalslinger
Appearance : A taller metal humanoid with what looks like a shifting duster covering it. And that hat Gray got a while back.
HP or MP increase : HP
Attributes increased : STR
Traits gained : Dispersed Conciousness: Gray's conciousness is spread through every molecule of his body, allowing him to control parts of himself separated from his main body and reabsorb them through physical contact. Each division splits his HP between the main body and the separated part.
Skills gained : Metal Barrage: Gray fires off soft or hardened pieces of himself at an opponent. The soft shots stick to the surface they contact, while the hardened shots pierce into or though the target. Uses HP instead of MP, each shot/blob has the amount of HP used to power it. If the blob is destroyed, the HP is lost.

((Edit: Aww, I missed the update.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 29, 2016, 01:12:16 am »

((Nice ! I will make a note near your skill, so that I don't forget to use strength instead of power))

edit: Interesting. Gray and Brown new transformations form a nice battle duo, where Brown will protect and attract enemies while Gray will probably eliminate them from afar.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:14:35 am by Nakéen »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 29, 2016, 02:07:31 am »

((That's pretty convenient, since I didn't notice Brown's transformation when I made mine. Can't wait to see how it turns out.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 29, 2016, 05:20:29 am »

Durst smiles, still looking at the demon.

"I'll suspend my no kill rule, just for you."

Durst rips the demon's head off, before grabbing the stone and fleeing with Mold-Tooth. He maintains hold of both the stone and the head.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 29, 2016, 05:55:33 am »

((Aw, shoot. I seriously can't write anything up right now, could I just delay it until next turn?))
« Reply #1132 on: April 29, 2016, 05:57:51 am »

Transform

Name :  T946
Species : Security Bot
Appearance : Expect for the fact that the taser arm has a small hole for shooting energy and the Main body is light grey, nothing else has overtly changed
HP or MP increase : Hp
Attributes increased : Con
Traits gained : Energy pistol: Shoots bullets of energy to deal damage.
Skills gained : Automated repair system: Heals a small amount of hp each turn.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:47:03 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 29, 2016, 07:30:55 am »

Head back to Darakion and tell him latest adventures. Ask if I can rest in his lair.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 29, 2016, 10:51:50 am »

If Dahak had eyes, they would be rolling upwards right now.

You know I was expecting that your transformation would make you less child like, but I guess it just turned you into jailbait now.

Dahak wonders what the hell a jailbait is. A jail that uses bait to capture prisoners? Is that some sort of device used in the fishman penal system?

Dahak adjusts his sunglasses. They didn't increase in size along with Dahak's skull, obviously, so they look more like those fancy tiny reading glasses on Dahak's face, except they're sunglasses, and one is stacked on top of the other, and yet do not completely cover his eyesockets. He's just glad they didn't break.

Welp, looks like snotbrain over here is not the best divination expert ever, and we have as much direction as a elf in a dwarf fortress. I guess we'll be going to your Inory Hills. We may run into focuses of corruption along the way, and frankly I'm ok with some generally non corrupted adventure for now. Maybe some sightseeing too.

Alright, you lead the way Delinde, just don't mess with my stuff anymore... Wait.

Dahak starts patting himself all over. Suddenly he seems relived. Apparently his bag got lodged inside his now much larger and convoluted ribcage, but hey, its not lost. He quickly checks its contents.

Ritual notes, check.
Non suspicious succubus study material, check.
Misplaced holy dagger, that I'm going to strap back on my leg because this is a terrible place for it to be, check.
Miscelaneous bones I took from the cemetary, check.

...Nevermind, lets go.

Follow Delinde.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:28:20 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 29, 2016, 11:02:51 am »

((Aw, shoot. I seriously can't write anything up right now, could I just delay it until next turn?))
((Yes, no problem))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 29, 2016, 12:22:12 pm »

((That armor looks familiar. Really familiar.))

"It's an animated armor. Those don't usually massacre villages for no reason, right? Why'd you people have to go and piss it off? Come on, I don't think I can take it alone. Look out for spikes."

Fly into the air, away from its reach, if possible. Then it's impalement time.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:28:42 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 29, 2016, 12:24:30 pm »

((I'm eager to write the turn of Caedan, it will be a promising battle))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:48 pm »

I Look for something Easy to Chew to death...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 29, 2016, 01:19:54 pm »

"Lets investigate further, then. I'm sure that between your eyes and my mind, we can find the meaning of all this and how to use it to our advantage. And I was sincere before..."

Fly, investigate, study. Do not start hostilities early on and watch out for Tinzakena actions. Maybe it has some influence here?

((I'm sure she's quite mellow under this whole crust of blood rage, craziness, thirst for power and revenge. Oh, did I mention craziness?

Still, Astrosa shows some signs of getting better somewhat. Hopefully, that's a good tendency and not a momentary swing of the emotional pendulum.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 146