Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295326 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1050 on: April 19, 2016, 01:57:21 am »

((forgot to add Delinde and Nihil desc. Adding them.))

Also, I won't make Durst able to use magic without him having explicitly a skill/trait allowing him to do so, sorry :/ ((I won't leave you fully defenseless though, good luck !))

edit: done

edit2: Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic (Dustan Hache) will be coming back into the game ! I will also add Lermfish who is on the waitlist as a consequence.
I am allowing myself to go up to 12 players as I'm not pushing myself to post a daily update anymore.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:06:58 am by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 19, 2016, 02:10:12 am »

"Perfect. And now... Drop."

Make smaller creatures dive into the earth while releasing control and concentrating on the bigger one. Make it attack itself.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 19, 2016, 05:56:38 am »

Durst grumbles something witty about kids not respecting their elders. He leans down, selects a pebble from the ground, and takes aim at the orb. He reads the mana, trying to figure out exactly where to throw. He then casts away the stone. If it connects and the orb is dropped, he tries to catch it as it falls. Durst hopes this peculiar item might hold the secret to killing the demon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 19, 2016, 08:34:12 am »

((Well thats ok but WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING))

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

Dahak isn't sure why he just burtled out those words. Its not like they don't reflect what he's feeling right now, but it seems kinda odd. He pays no mind to it.

Dahak grabs at his core, he can feel the corruption spreading like pudding over a fat woman's apron. Its getting so bad its interfering with his thoughts.

You know, as much as I apreciate some essence, you could've AT LEAST TRIED TO CLEAN IT FIRST. This corruption business is getting so bad I can almost feel tentacles comming out of my eyesockets. Speaking of tentacles, I'm really glad you guys turned out ok, I'm pretty sure things could've turned out a lot worse..

Images flash in Dahak's mind for a bit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dahak shakes his skull for a bit, then turns to Delinde.

ANYWAY, I'm sorry, ok? Nihil is right though, I had the best of intentions in mind for all of us. The huge wall of genocidal snot was my responsibility, and that plan was my best shot at dealing with it. Actualy I was trying to connect Nihil to the thing so they'd form a single being then destroy his exposed core which would destroy the thing and also release all that delicious essence it got from the world guardian but hey nobody cares about that anymore olololol fuck

Things turned out ok! See, you've even grown taller! Imagine living an entire fey existence as a vampire loli thing, whatever that is? It is only through me you've known the joys of having proper height >:v
And look at Nihil! He's like, an actual being right now, and a very unique one at that! This whole shebang has cleansed him from the corruptor dimension's influence, he's a whole new being now, free to do what he wants and stuff, like eating pancakes and stabbing people. The joy of life.

Dahak then remembers that Nihil mentioned something about purpose.

Uh, purpose, you said something about yours and my purpose? I don't remember anything about that, the corruption is basically doing yoga with my mind at the moment. Urgh, lemme try to remember

Dahak makes an effort to try and focus his fuzzy, adled mind and remember his past.

Uh, I guess you better tell me instead, thinking may not be the best thing for me right nooooooooooooooo-

Suddenly the essence inside Dahak starts to shift into his core. His aura manifests and grows greatly. He starts to transform.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:40:18 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 19, 2016, 09:57:28 am »

((I only see improvements here.))
((Guess what image I was about to post when I saw your description, before I scrolled down further. Anyway, onto my own action.))

Caedan's face turns into an intense frown.

"Get off me!"

Try to throw them off again. Failing that, boil them away. Failing that, piledrive them all into the ground. If they're still moving, it's impalement time. Turn into mist for a moment. Then continue my leisurely trek to the village.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:36:25 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08:27 am »

((Could corpses still hold on Caedan if he turned into mist?))

Claw furiously!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 19, 2016, 11:28:41 am »

(So yeah, as Nakeen announced, I am making a return. My schedule is slightly less packed and I have access to the internet again. Just waiting on some roll results and a small time skip for my character, and I can be the 11th Doctor player.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 19, 2016, 11:35:39 am »

((... true. I tend to resort to murder when something inconveniences me, so I forgot about that. And just to clarify, I mean murder in games.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 19, 2016, 01:16:17 pm »

Fire Again!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 19, 2016, 01:22:33 pm »

Stay out of sight, hope the thing moves on (after killing the humans, of course). Also recover mana and stuff.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 19, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »

Watch the fight. See if the thing leaves after fighting the humans.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
« Reply #1061 on: April 20, 2016, 11:31:11 pm »

Rest since I am hurt and almost out of mana

((Why did I receive no essences despite the fact I killed someone))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:47:38 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 21, 2016, 05:21:24 pm »

(so last time on the epic of stormslayer, he was about to get some of the hive's soldiers for the Sylvarians to assist in defending, as well as to report in about the strange disturbance and his latest evolution. Then Real Life stepped in and left it hanging. what are the rolls for my resume?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 21, 2016, 05:34:09 pm »

((I will do them at the same time as the turn. Not today though, unexpected work appeared out of nowhere))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 26, 2016, 03:10:18 am »

Turn 59a : Ulkas, Dahak, Durst, Snehk and Caedan

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Perfect. And now... Drop."

Make smaller creatures dive into the earth while releasing control and concentrating on the bigger one. Make it attack itself.
Spoiler: Teamwork and victory (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst grumbles something witty about kids not respecting their elders. He leans down, selects a pebble from the ground, and takes aim at the orb. He reads the mana, trying to figure out exactly where to throw. He then casts away the stone. If it connects and the orb is dropped, he tries to catch it as it falls. Durst hopes this peculiar item might hold the secret to killing the demon.

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
((Well thats ok but WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING))

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

Dahak isn't sure why he just burtled out those words. Its not like they don't reflect what he's feeling right now, but it seems kinda odd. He pays no mind to it.

Dahak grabs at his core, he can feel the corruption spreading like pudding over a fat woman's apron. Its getting so bad its interfering with his thoughts.

You know, as much as I apreciate some essence, you could've AT LEAST TRIED TO CLEAN IT FIRST. This corruption business is getting so bad I can almost feel tentacles comming out of my eyesockets. Speaking of tentacles, I'm really glad you guys turned out ok, I'm pretty sure things could've turned out a lot worse..

Images flash in Dahak's mind for a bit.

Dahak shakes his skull for a bit, then turns to Delinde.

ANYWAY, I'm sorry, ok? Nihil is right though, I had the best of intentions in mind for all of us. The huge wall of genocidal snot was my responsibility, and that plan was my best shot at dealing with it. Actualy I was trying to connect Nihil to the thing so they'd form a single being then destroy his exposed core which would destroy the thing and also release all that delicious essence it got from the world guardian but hey nobody cares about that anymore olololol fuck

Things turned out ok! See, you've even grown taller! Imagine living an entire fey existence as a vampire loli thing, whatever that is? It is only through me you've known the joys of having proper height >:v
And look at Nihil! He's like, an actual being right now, and a very unique one at that! This whole shebang has cleansed him from the corruptor dimension's influence, he's a whole new being now, free to do what he wants and stuff, like eating pancakes and stabbing people. The joy of life.

Dahak then remembers that Nihil mentioned something about purpose.

Uh, purpose, you said something about yours and my purpose? I don't remember anything about that, the corruption is basically doing yoga with my mind at the moment. Urgh, lemme try to remember

Dahak makes an effort to try and focus his fuzzy, adled mind and remember his past.

Uh, I guess you better tell me instead, thinking may not be the best thing for me right nooooooooooooooo-

Suddenly the essence inside Dahak starts to shift into his core. His aura manifests and grows greatly. He starts to transform.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
Caedan's face turns into an intense frown.

"Get off me!"

Try to throw them off again. Failing that, boil them away. Failing that, piledrive them all into the ground. If they're still moving, it's impalement time. Turn into mist for a moment. Then continue my leisurely trek to the village.
Spoiler: Fire in a distance (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen

Claw furiously!

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:15:14 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 146