Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295367 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1005 on: April 08, 2016, 02:56:51 am »

((update coming tonight.))
((LIES!))

((Just joking, if that wasn't obvious. Take your time. RL's important.))
((Thank you :)
I'm currently writing the next turn ! Finally finished my RL stuff, the turn should pop in some hours))
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:58:10 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 08, 2016, 09:07:34 pm »

((GM note : this unexpected hiatus was really beneficial for me. I had the uneasy feeling that I wasn't expressing your characters powers well enough because of my fear of the power creep.
Not updating for a while cleared my doubts, so you will probably notice an increase in intensity concerning your skills/traits.))

Turn 54 : Everyone bar the Ashen

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Your blood contribution is welcome, humans. Rest in oblivion."

Transformation time! Then find the nearest village (whether it's a monster village or a human one, doesn't matter). I've got a plan. Actually, no. Let's do that later. Right now, let's follow the black mass some more.

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst thinks a moment before speaking.

"I suppose I am."

He says nothing else, and instead contentedly waits on the back of the Sand Shark.
Spoiler: On a Highway (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
Spoiler: Upgrade Complete! (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
(( Since I've changed appearance from demonic to human, I'd change the dialogue color too. ))

Everything's right. Essence gathered was enough for me to transform. What about Bargar?

Check if the bears are alright.
Spoiler: Awkward Silence (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metaldee
Use my Morphous body to get into Vagush's wound and Engulf and destroy the poison in him. Then get out.

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Push whatever MP remains into some sort of super-overload which actually gets the friendly people to help us. If that doesn't work... I don't know. Prospects look grim.
Spoiler: Keep Shining (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
(:v woops)

I SUPPOSE THIS WAS ALL A TERRIBLE IDEA AFTER ALL

The thing is too fast, Dahak knows they won't have any chance of outrunning it. He still has an idea, though.

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY SNAPPED OUT OF THE HUGE FEAR THAT I TOTALLY DIDN'T CAUSE, BECAUSE WE NEED TO SPLIT UP

Even so, it probably won't make much of a difference, someone needs to try and hold this thing back for a bit. There's no time for rituals either.

Open Nihil's coffin and tell him to run to the west, then tell delinde to run to the east. You confront the huge thing and try to use an empowered fear aura on the thing to try and stop it for a bit.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
((Welp. I would invardly hope that this 1 was rolled by Tinzakena...))

(That's promising...)

Fly with Astroza, looking for tasty treats. Err...

"Astroza, as the previous battle has shown, we know too little of each other to effectively fight side by side. My controlling nearly costed you as there was no way to exploit it. So, how about sharing a little about ourselves and our abilities?"
Spoiler: Knowledge Hurts (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Stun the human who still trying to kill monsters outside of the legal monster killing zone with the taser so he or she can be arrested

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:48:03 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 08, 2016, 09:08:14 pm »

((Finally delivered ! :D))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 08, 2016, 09:10:39 pm »

"I don't think I'm getting off. In fact, I'd like to speak to you for a while.

What is your name?
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 08, 2016, 09:12:27 pm »

"I don't think I'm getting off. In fact, I'd like to speak to you for a while.

What is your name?
"
((I'm already envisioning the conversation. The shark is going to have the personality of a bored truck driver eager to speak with the hitch-hiker he took earlier, haha.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 08, 2016, 09:43:33 pm »

You acquired the skill Aim+1 ((may change that as a trait, or is it an activated self-buff ?))
((I meant as in "I have gained skill at Aiming my Eyebeams of Death" So assume Self-buff.))
Fire Eye#3 Upwards, I might as Well Carve a way out now that I can...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 08, 2016, 10:15:52 pm »

"I'm not gonna be able to hold these maniacs off for much longer, guys. In the interest of our mutual survival, slight change in plans."

Get the others (including T946 and Gray, if they want out), and make use of the distraction I just caused to scram. Bite any hostiles who catch up with us.

Maybe keep an eye on the fighting from a distance. If the humans are successful in killing themselves off, it's possible we could come back and get some essence out of the whole mess.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 09:15:09 am by Whisperling »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 08, 2016, 10:25:46 pm »

"I'm not gonna be able to hold these maniacs off for much longer, guys. In the interest of our mutual survival, slight change in plans."

Get the others and make use of the distraction I just caused to scram. Bite the genocider some more if he catches up with us.
(genocider got tazed by ROC)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 09, 2016, 05:01:11 am »

Fly closer and take a look at what it's doing. If nothing interesting spotted, go find a village.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 09, 2016, 09:10:47 am »

(genocider got tazed by ROC)

((Whoop, missed that. Thanks, ROC.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 09, 2016, 12:12:43 pm »

Follow Glint. Try to drag Vagush with us. If attacked, Harden to protect myself.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 09, 2016, 12:12:59 pm »

I'll help you carry him back.

Take the bear back to lair.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 09, 2016, 06:02:31 pm »

(Awwwwright)

Wat :v

Dahak is currently experiencing an ambivalent surge of emotions. At first, he's relieved he hasn't been hit in the face by a huge wall of extradimensional noxious snot with the force of a 50 carriages loaded with angry sentient bricks, but he's also a bit dismayed that even said wall of noxious extradimensional snot appears to be either ignoring or avoiding him, and surrounding him, too. Whats with everyone ignoring him lately? Buncha philistines.

This is, uh, unexpected. Its scared except not really?

For a few seconds, he tries to grasp what exactly is happening. Why is the thing avoiding him so precisely? Maybe this thing just happens to be some sort of otherworldy goo contortionist that wants to show its incredible body contortion abilities? Maybe it is incredibly racist toward skeletons? All these thoughts rush by until he realizes HE SHOULD PROBABLY TRY TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE NOTHING HAS CHANGED

I SHOULD PROBABLY DO SOMETHING BECAUSE NOTHING HAS CHANGED BUT WAT DO???

Dahak decides its time to work harder, not smarter.

This thing is avoiding me for a reason! And since this thing has no actual mind, its probably operating purely on self preservation instinct, which is making this thing avoid me for whatever reason! In conclusion, THIS MEANS ITS TIME TO HUG A SKELETON

Desperately attempt to hug/grab onto the black mass. This is probably a terrible idea, but its not like you have any other options.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
« Reply #1018 on: April 11, 2016, 03:29:42 am »

Get the stunned human to the nearest police station ASAP

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 11, 2016, 10:48:40 am »

((Knowledge... It hurts so much!))

"Thanks, it was good to understand more about you... Though I'd better learn dodging if you'll continue to grow even stronger physically. I really don't want to end our great relationship by small yet bloody misunderstanding in the future."

Engage in small talk on various subjects while we seek strong prey. Try to subly investigate what Astrosa likes and dislikes.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 146