Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295368 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #990 on: March 24, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »

((Glint will likely be somewhat heroic, for however long he lives. His replacement... not so much.

In that vein, would it be possible to spawn Glint's successor directly from his corpse? What I have in mind is a very different monster, but it would be neat to spin it as a sort of continuation of my current story.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 24, 2016, 08:14:37 pm »

((I'm eager to see how you will play out your characters.))

((Glint will likely be somewhat heroic, for however long he lives. His replacement... not so much.

In that vein, would it be possible to spawn Glint's successor directly from his corpse? What I have in mind is a very different monster, but it would be neat to spin it as a sort of continuation of my current story.))
((No problem with that, it's a nice idea))
« Reply #992 on: March 24, 2016, 11:33:31 pm »

Everybody, Cease and deist fighting because you violating law 232.1, which that law says that Assaulting another human or monster with a extremely good reason (like to prevent a terrorism attack when you have plenty of evidence  that the creature you are assaulting plan to do that) to do you is illegal and can land you in jail

In other words, threaten them with the law to make them stop fighting

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 26, 2016, 04:29:04 am »

Turn 53 : Everyone

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
(Hehehe... You're still here, eh, false god? That's quite intriguing. You do understand that new transformation would purge the remains of your influence if you do not lose to me earlier? Anyway, I wish to have a good final round against you, so try your worst. Hehehe...)

Concentrating on situation present and seeing the changes in his body, Ulkas calmed a bit:

"Amusing. Transformation went quite different from what I envisioned, yet it's not bad that way... Also, Astrosa, I now understand your essence hunt. New transformation feels far away and hard to reach. Ahem. So, where should we go... My Queen?"

((1? Really? Still good, but unexpected. It seems you forgot +1 MP, or was it influenced by failed transformation?
I'm teared between wooing Astrosa in spite of false god presence and biding my time, becoming even stronger...))
Spoiler: Westward (click to show/hide)

The Ashen the Charred Wraith
A new host, great. Time for a hug.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)

Transform

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
Dahak feels a stream of essences comming into his being, the feeling is pleasurable, but very odd at the same time, he wasn't expecting this.

:v! What, what is this? I'm ok with this!

Dahak's AW YISS is suddenly interrupted as he then glances at Delinde and Nihil, who are basically paralysed with fear with their extremities quivering.

Uh, woops? :v, sorry you guys uh, I guess my plan didn't work, but hey, I feel a little stronger! Thats something to be glad about, right?

Dahak makes a mental note to try and avoid the inevitable slapping that will ensue when they snap out of the huge terror they're probably feeling right now.

Well, uh, it seems that didn't do anything to the thing. Welp, guess I can't do anything about it at the moment. Lets just forget this happened, 'kay? We're all friends after all :v!

Dahak stuff the quivering mess nihil has become into the coffin and closes it. He then puts delinde's limp self on his shoulders and starts dragging them both away. Dahak feels kinda bad for them, but its kinda funny, plus, he got some essences for it!

Huh, why do I have this feeling there was more essence around then what I got? Weird, maybe the thing ate it? Damn it. It seems to be moving slowly at least. The best thing I can do right now is try to stay ahead of it and scare anyone I find away from its path while trying to get stronger on the way. I need to figure out a way to stop it before things get even uglier.

Calculate the direction the huge thing is heading towards, then move in said direction, making sure to stay far ahead of it. Hope Delinde and Nihil don't slap you to oblivion when they snap out of the fear aura's effects.

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
FLY FOR THE EXIT SLOWBEAMING EVERYTHING THAT FALLS AT ME!!!

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Freindlify the nasty ones! If that doesn't work, venom away.

Hope someone tends to Vagush. I'd love to do it, but I'm kind of busy over here.

Gray the Metaldee
Try to help Vagush.

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Everybody, Cease and deist fighting because you violating law 232.1, which that law says that Assaulting another human or monster with a extremely good reason (like to prevent a terrorism attack when you have plenty of evidence  that the creature you are assaulting plan to do that) to do you is illegal and can land you in jail

In other words, threaten them with the law to make them stop fighting

Caedan the Nosferatu
"All this blood gets my blood flowing"

"Yet another good side to brutal battles - all the blood. It's not nearly enough though."

Keep following the black mass from a safe distance. Watch for running soldiers. If I see one going away from the rest and not in the direction of the entity (and preferably alone), try to swoop in and drain him. I'm on the edge of becoming even more powerful and it's making me rather thirsty.

((Dammit, Nakeen. Caedan is supposed to be in the "you humans are mostly okay, so why won't we just stop fighting and you give me some blood every now and then, eh?" camp, but I think he might change his stance on humans if you keep showering him in blood. You're corrupting yet another character of mine, although in a different way.))

Durst the Rock Seer
Wander off to the mountains. Nothing else to see, after all.

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caedan the Nosferatu (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 26, 2016, 07:57:18 am »

"Your blood contribution is welcome, humans. Rest in oblivion."

Transformation time! Then find the nearest village (whether it's a monster village or a human one, doesn't matter). I've got a plan. Actually, no. Let's do that later. Right now, let's follow the black mass some more.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:50:57 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 26, 2016, 08:54:08 am »

Durst thinks a moment before speaking.

"I suppose I am."

He says nothing else, and instead contentedly waits on the back of the Sand Shark.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [8/8]
« Reply #996 on: March 26, 2016, 12:53:11 pm »

Spoiler: Upgrade Complete! (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 26, 2016, 02:48:20 pm »

(( Since I've changed appearance from demonic to human, I'd change the dialogue color too. ))

Everything's right. Essence gathered was enough for me to transform. What about Bargar?

Check if the bears are alright.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 26, 2016, 03:51:30 pm »

Use my Morphous body to get into Vagush's wound and Engulf and destroy the poison in him. Then get out.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 26, 2016, 04:09:53 pm »

(:v woops)

I SUPPOSE THIS WAS ALL A TERRIBLE IDEA AFTER ALL

The thing is too fast, Dahak knows they won't have any chance of outrunning it. He still has an idea, though.

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY SNAPPED OUT OF THE HUGE FEAR THAT I TOTALLY DIDN'T CAUSE, BECAUSE WE NEED TO SPLIT UP

Even so, it probably won't make much of a difference, someone needs to try and hold this thing back for a bit. There's no time for rituals either.

Open Nihil's coffin and tell him to run to the west, then tell delinde to run to the east. You confront the huge thing and try to use an empowered fear aura on the thing to try and stop it for a bit.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 26, 2016, 04:48:48 pm »

Push whatever MP remains into some sort of super-overload which actually gets the friendly people to help us. If that doesn't work... I don't know. Prospects look grim.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 27, 2016, 03:40:25 am »

((Welp. I would invardly hope that this 1 was rolled by Tinzakena...))

(That's promising...)

Fly with Astroza, looking for tasty treats. Err...

"Astroza, as the previous battle has shown, we know too little of each other to effectively fight side by side. My controlling nearly costed you as there was no way to exploit it. So, how about sharing a little about ourselves and our abilities?"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
« Reply #1002 on: March 27, 2016, 07:41:01 am »

Stun the human who still trying to kill monsters outside of the legal monster killing zone with the taser so he or she can be arrested

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 01, 2016, 08:47:57 pm »

((update coming tonight. I was extremely busy because of a project. Future updates will be sporadic until mid-April.
Expect two to four updates per week depending on my RL progression...))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 04, 2016, 03:46:39 pm »

((update coming tonight.))
((LIES!))

((Just joking, if that wasn't obvious. Take your time. RL's important.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 146