Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295426 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #930 on: March 14, 2016, 03:52:08 pm »

Stop illusions. Try backstabbing with my corrosive tail!

((I'm starting to feel inadequate fighting alongside Astrosa against God Chosen...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: March 14, 2016, 04:42:35 pm »

Was bored, ended up creating Caedan's new evolution. Hopefully this won't make the dice try their best at killing me again.

Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 14, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »

((I'm starting to feel inadequate fighting alongside Astrosa against God Chosen...))
((Dice is cruel :x
Also, the Chosen is actually just a beefed up human with some kind of protection to mind attacks as it is already "controlled".))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:26:50 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 14, 2016, 11:36:10 pm »

The first rays of dawn are breaking through the sky, turning the azure into a fiery golden.
This is dawn, a new day begins.

Turn 49 : Everyone

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
Whelp, I'd best See How it tastes! Or in simpler terms: Go for the Throat!!

Spoiler: Trapped with it (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Nosferatu
"Taking the risk to get that essence was completely worth it. NO LONGER WILL I BE LOST IN A FOREST! Truly, a joyous occasion."

Let's fly up and take a look around the area. If there's something nearby that looks interesting (like a bone demon and a hot demoness invading a village, for example), check it out. Otherwise look for prey.

((Also, looks like you didn't notice that I changed Caedan's appearance. It's a small change here and there, so I'm not overly surprised that you missed it.))

Snehk the Stalker
Follow these tracks and find that monster.
Spoiler: Found it! (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
Advance more cautiously, taking care to attune myself to the sounds of mana. If I see any danger, go prone and appear to be a rock.

((I know the mana isn't gone totally. However, my character harbors the belief that instead of it willingly being silent, someone or something is causing it to be mute. Thus, there is little difference between it being silent, and missing.))

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
((:v oh))

Dahak is a bit disappointed. Looking at Nihil now, he doesn't seem to have the inherent aura of pure awesome that would come from absorbing something like a world guardian. Still, he was sturdy enough to go up against Delinde and even fight back.

Too bad he seems to have the personality of an agnsty teenager elf.

AWWW LOOK AT THE CHILDREN TRYING TO BE ALL SERIOUS LIKE, YOU TINY WIDDLE ABOMINATION YOU

Dahak paternaly pats Nihil's head with his large bony hands. Like a dad, a skeledad. The best skeledad.

As much as I'd like to hear your monologues on loneliness and despair, I got stuff to do.

Dahak gather the remaining materials from the ritual and puts them into the backpack, along with a few bones for the trip.

Morvad confirmed my suspicions. I got corrupted by the other world as well, and things are worse then I thought. There's an slow but ongoing invasion going on and I'm serving as a sort of smokescreen for it, like makeup on an ugly woman or something. I eed to get rid of this corruption, and the only way is getting enough essence.

Dahak stands up,  dusts his cloak, adjusts his sunglasses and stretches his bony limbs. Dahak finds odd that stretching still feels confortable, given he has no muscles or tendons to stretch. This and many other skeleton facts will forever haunt his beautifuly shaped skull.

He then turns to Delinde, who has put her mask back on. He pokes her mask with a bony finger.

You really oughta tell me whats with the mask one of these days. You don't seem like the sort to have that much social anxiety.

Dahak ponders on the mystery of the mask. Maybe Delinde is hiding something? Maybe she wears a mask because she's a criminal! Maybe she goes around the cemetary touching poor undead butts! She may be a terrible undead butt molester for all you know!

Dahak is thankful he doesn't have a butt anymore.

...Anyway, just before we set out again, here's a note of advice, DON'T STARTLE ME AGAIN! I'm a walking extra-dimensional time bomb in my current condition. If I mess up I can end up tearing a new asshole in reality and bringing about another cthulhu impersonator, so watch you fog jerk summoning, please.

Set out in whatever direction seems appropriate (and hopefuly devoid of human hunters). Keep an eyesocket on Nihil, just in case.

Gray the Metaldee and Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
"Hi. I'm Gray, this is Brown. We're going North. You're welcome to come with us."

Let the others rest if they need to, then continue along the shortcut to the North.
"Hi. I'm Gray, this is Brown. We're going North. You're welcome to come with us."

Let the others rest if they need to, then continue along the shortcut to the North.

"I'm Glint. The monster on my back is Tirim, and the one next to me is Vagush. We would be happy to travel with you."

If Vagush thinks he could use some more rest, stick around for a little while and let him do so. Either way, follow Gray and Brown North.
Spoiler: Northward (click to show/hide)

The Ashen the Charred Wraith
Last ditch effort possession GO!

Ulkas the Lesser Osyluth

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Name: T946
Species: Security Bot Prototype
Appearance: Has 2 robotic arms (1 for manipulating objects and 1 for using a built in taser) and a rectangular shaped body (with the height being the longest side) that is white and Tracks at the bottom side of it.
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 10
MP 10
STR -1
CON 1
RES -1
INT 1
IND 0

Traits : Robotic body: Cannot be poisoned

Skills : Low powered taser: Does minor damage and may stun the target
Spoiler: Newcomer (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caedan the Nosferatu (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:27:59 am by Nakéen »
« Reply #934 on: March 15, 2016, 03:14:47 am »

No point wasting time on stuff like why the humans abandoned me,
Go west or at least where I think it is until I encounter something interesting.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 15, 2016, 04:32:43 am »

Disappear and silently claw at the weak spots. Bears should attack when things go wrong or when monster is distracted.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 15, 2016, 04:52:31 am »

Got my foot! Now I'm running away with it!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 15, 2016, 05:22:54 am »

Exit the barrier, ready for anything that may be ahead of me.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 15, 2016, 06:50:00 am »

I Try to Fire Eye#1's beam at that furball and smash it up and down.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 15, 2016, 07:16:11 am »

"Nope, not having any of that."

Engage Mist Form to make myself harder to see and fly back to the ground. Once I'm not in danger of being sighted by them, return to my normal form. Get out of the forest, but try to not meet the human army.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 15, 2016, 07:45:59 am »

Hmmm, there's a forest over there, see? You know, I remember that, not too long after I woke up at the graveyard and met the huge peasant soul amalgamation thing, I ran away in the direction of the forest. On the way, I found a pair knight spirits sharing the same armor, and they were fighting a wraith, and I killed it and took its mantle to use as my cloak, and then we went back to the village and fought a corruptor! I also found this holy dagger, and then we got corrupted I guess, then the knight dweebs went away, and another corruptor showed up, and I stabbed it, then I got back to the graveyard, then I met you, then I ate all the essences Morvad had stored up, then you decided to be a scaredy cat and I tore a hole in reality and a bunch of yog sothot's sentient snot came out... And... All of this happened because I decided to run... To the forest...
The forest...

Dahak puts a bony hand to his forehead.

LETS GO TO THE PLAINS THIS TIME

Travelling moooosic

WE RIDE INTO THE SUNSET!

Dahak then realizes this makes no sense, since they're not riding on anything, and the sun sets on the west, not on the south. Plus the day is far from over.

Dahak also tries to whistle a tune, but can't, since he has no lips anymore. He just ends up making a very eerie raspy noise instead.

Head to the plains.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:51:31 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 15, 2016, 12:55:58 pm »

"Maybe we can find some nice humans to join us."

Keep going North. Look for sources of esence along the way.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:28:06 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 15, 2016, 03:28:55 pm »

"Maybe we can find some nice humans to join us."

Keep going North.

"Errr... OK. Worth a try?"

Glint quietly recalls the humans he killed back in the Quartz Wastes.

Continue to follow, if somewhat uncertainly.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 15, 2016, 03:50:27 pm »

((...so, Chosen cemented my acid-leaking tail inside her body? Isn't this outright suicidal? No matter armor resistance, insides are still vulnerable.))

Wrestling and mental techniques while Chosen melts from tail acid.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 15, 2016, 03:55:03 pm »

((...so, Chosen cemented my acid-leaking tail inside her body? Isn't this outright suicidal? No matter armor resistance, insides are still vulnerable.))
((Pss, magic !
It's not to say you are doing no damage at all of course. But a part of magic is preventing her to turn into goo instantly))

edit: I'm tired and kind of overwhelmed by work, I will postpone today's update to tomorrow ! :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:27:54 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 146