Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295433 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #915 on: March 13, 2016, 04:46:00 pm »

(How about Bathory for your transformation? That or maybe Ripper?)
((I read Zipper. Haha. More seriously, something like Blood Lord, Hematophage, Sanguine something...I will think about it if you don't find an idea))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:07 pm »

((All of these are pretty good. I think what's making me unable to figure out a cool transformation name by myself is the fact that Caedan isn't changing that much. He's just gaining abilities and traits here, nothing particularly inspiring. Ferratus was easier because his transformations were pretty big. Changes in how he worked on a general level, personality changes, quite a different appearance and so on (also, I think I have an 'affinity' for animated armors). In the end, if his transformations wouldn't have failed too often, he'd redeem himself and become an Iron Seraph.))

((I think I'll go with Nosferatu for now.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 13, 2016, 05:23:26 pm »

((Animated armors are badass, I also have a bias toward them. I was sad when Ferratus died.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 14, 2016, 02:44:40 am »

The moon is getting low in the partially cloudy sky.
The stars are visible and shining brightly.
The deep dark blue of the night is getting a mild azure tone on the eastern side.
Night is coming to an end, dawn will come soon.

Turn 48 : Everyone bar Ulkas

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
Now back to the hunt!
Spoiler: Relentless hunt (click to show/hide)

Durst the Rock Seer
"I will never give up. And you know what? Maybe I intend to find where all the mana has gone. Tell everyone I've died, it'll be easier for them to take. I'm heading towards the barrier."

Durst begins to walk away, before pausing and turning his head.

"You can come if you wish. If you love mana and wish to find out where it has gone, you shall join me."

Head to the barrier and try to pick up on some mana flow.
Spoiler: Missing mana's Voice (click to show/hide)

The Ashen the Charred Wraith
Lay still. If it gets close enough, leap on and wrap myself around a limb. Begin the process of possession!
Spoiler: Oops busted (click to show/hide)

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
"You guys do- *huff* -know you're going into- *puff* -Radasar territory, right?"

Run to catch up to the blobs and say that.
Spoiler: Faster than the wind (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
Stormslayer would let out a hiss of frustratioun, before nodding to Amarilys.
"Time is now of the essence. We must depart."
And once again they would set off for the hive at top speed. The sooner they returned, the sooner the alliance could be sealed.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
((PLOT DUMP :V))

Dahak is certainly impressed by Morvad's awareness and ability to formulate accurate theories, though its a bit unfortunate that Morvad messed up the volume on his spiritual transmission because NOW THE ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE PROBABLY HEARD WHAT HE SAID.

Man, Morvad can still cook up good ideas even if he's dead. Old man still has it, but there's still a few gaps I need to fill..

Dahak says as he turns towards the iron coffin.

Just what am I supposed to do with this thing now, then? If its actualy disconnected from the outer dimension, and having LITERALLY EATEN A WORLD GUARDIAN, then this little coffin here won't do much to hold it, eh. I don't think I could kill it, not by myself at least, and Delinde seems totally out of it now- O hey

Dahak then remembers about Delinde, turning towards her and flailing his arms.

WOMAN WHAT THE HELL WHERE IS YOUR MASK YOU ACTUALY HAVE A FACE??? Wat, your face isn't even weird, you actualy look like some sort of fairy. Why do you even bother with the mask then? Don't tell me your fashion sense actualy sucks that bad.

Despite Dahak's valuable fashion critique, Delinde barely even reacts. Dahak hopes that the hugely obnoxious sound volume abuse extravaganza brought by Morvad's otherwordly voice hasn't completely blown her brains out. Then again, she did seem very potato-ish earlier, too.

Uhhhh, hellooo? Delinde? Uh. You should probably try to rest you know, we can talk later I guess.

Dahak then sits close to the iron coffin, knocking on its side a bit.

Uhhh, hello? You there bud? Listen, we have to talk this out. I think I understand what you meant by the whole ~DAHAAAAAAK~ thing, but we need to come to an agreement here. I miiiight let you out, but you have to promisse to not get hostile on me or the death fairy, plus, quit with the whole ~dahaaaaaaak~ thing, its creeping me the hell out

Tell Delinde to go and try to rest while you negotiate with the creepy thing. Try gain the thing's trust and maybe make it into a useful ally. I mean, its not like you can just kill it yourself, and it doesnt seem outright hostile. Try to rest as well and hope Morvad's shenaningas hasn't awakened the entire cemetery.
Spoiler: Weirdy Plotdump-like ? (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metaldee
Continue along unless I get stopped. Hopefully find my way back to the shortcut.
Spoiler: Encounter (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Stalker
Marvelous idea!

Now I'll have companions.
Spoiler: Hunt pals (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Nosferatu
"I've been traveling aimlessly for a while now, but I may know some answers to your questions. If you feel like it, ask away."

Should they want to get some information from me and Caedan knows the answers, tell them. Once our conversation is done and they need nothing more of me:

"I shall be taking me leave then. If our paths cross again, I hope it will be a less heart-attack inducing circumstance."

Go and explore the forest a little afterwards. Also, transform.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: El Nosferatu (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caedan the Nosferatu (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:04:43 am by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 14, 2016, 02:52:05 am »

Whelp, I'd best See How it tastes! Or in simpler terms: Go for the Throat!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 14, 2016, 02:58:05 am »

"Taking the risk to get that essence was completely worth it. NO LONGER WILL I BE LOST IN A FOREST! Truly, a joyous occasion."

Let's fly up and take a look around the area. If there's something nearby that looks interesting (like a bone demon and a hot demoness invading a village, for example), check it out. Otherwise look for prey.

((Also, looks like you didn't notice that I changed Caedan's appearance. It's a small change here and there, so I'm not overly surprised that you missed it.))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:25:39 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 14, 2016, 03:03:05 am »

Follow these tracks and find that monster.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 14, 2016, 03:03:56 am »

((Also, looks like you didn't notice that I changed Caedan's appearance. It's a small change here and there, so I'm not overly surprised that you missed it.))
((Oh, and I did read your description ! I will change this immediately))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2016, 04:43:31 am »

Advance more cautiously, taking care to attune myself to the sounds of mana. If I see any danger, go prone and appear to be a rock.

((I know the mana isn't gone totally. However, my character harbors the belief that instead of it willingly being silent, someone or something is causing it to be mute. Thus, there is little difference between it being silent, and missing.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 14, 2016, 08:06:48 am »

((:v oh))

Dahak is a bit disappointed. Looking at Nihil now, he doesn't seem to have the inherent aura of pure awesome that would come from absorbing something like a world guardian. Still, he was sturdy enough to go up against Delinde and even fight back.

Too bad he seems to have the personality of an agnsty teenager elf.

AWWW LOOK AT THE CHILDREN TRYING TO BE ALL SERIOUS LIKE, YOU TINY WIDDLE ABOMINATION YOU

Dahak paternaly pats Nihil's head with his large bony hands. Like a dad, a skeledad. The best skeledad.

As much as I'd like to hear your monologues on loneliness and despair, I got stuff to do.

Dahak gather the remaining materials from the ritual and puts them into the backpack, along with a few bones for the trip.

Morvad confirmed my suspicions. I got corrupted by the other world as well, and things are worse then I thought. There's an slow but ongoing invasion going on and I'm serving as a sort of smokescreen for it, like makeup on an ugly woman or something. I eed to get rid of this corruption, and the only way is getting enough essence.

Dahak stands up,  dusts his cloak, adjusts his sunglasses and stretches his bony limbs. Dahak finds odd that stretching still feels confortable, given he has no muscles or tendons to stretch. This and many other skeleton facts will forever haunt his beautifuly shaped skull.

He then turns to Delinde, who has put her mask back on. He pokes her mask with a bony finger.

You really oughta tell me whats with the mask one of these days. You don't seem like the sort to have that much social anxiety.

Dahak ponders on the mystery of the mask. Maybe Delinde is hiding something? Maybe she wears a mask because she's a criminal! Maybe she goes around the cemetary touching poor undead butts! She may be a terrible undead butt molester for all you know!

Dahak is thankful he doesn't have a butt anymore.

...Anyway, just before we set out again, here's a note of advice, DON'T STARTLE ME AGAIN! I'm a walking extra-dimensional time bomb in my current condition. If I mess up I can end up tearing a new asshole in reality and bringing about another cthulhu impersonator, so watch you fog jerk summoning, please.

Set out in whatever direction seems appropriate (and hopefuly devoid of human hunters). Keep an eyesocket on Nihil, just in case.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:09:07 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2016, 08:19:07 am »

( I am not going to be able to continue this in the near future, as my internet privlages have been removed by a irrational person. Sorry.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 14, 2016, 12:24:36 pm »

"Hi. I'm Gray, this is Brown. We're going North. You're welcome to come with us."

Let the others rest if they need to, then continue along the shortcut to the North.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2016, 02:30:33 pm »

( I am not going to be able to continue this in the near future, as my internet privlages have been removed by a irrational person. Sorry.)
((That's really sad to learn :/
Thank you for sticking with us since the start Dustan, hoping to see you once more in the future in some other RTD.))

((I know the mana isn't gone totally. However, my character harbors the belief that instead of it willingly being silent, someone or something is causing it to be mute. Thus, there is little difference between it being silent, and missing.))
((Ooh, I wasn't sure if it was RP or not. I will take this into account then.))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2016, 02:52:49 pm »

"Hi. I'm Gray, this is Brown. We're going North. You're welcome to come with us."

Let the others rest if they need to, then continue along the shortcut to the North.

"I'm Glint. The monster on my back is Tirim, and the one next to me is Vagush. We would be happy to travel with you."

If Vagush thinks he could use some more rest, stick around for a little while and let him do so. Either way, follow Gray and Brown North.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2016, 02:58:28 pm »

Last ditch effort possession GO!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 146