Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295627 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #810 on: March 07, 2016, 03:27:46 am »

Turn 42 : Everyone bar Ulkas

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
Now for dinner!
[Stomachache]
[6] The helpless human is struggling very weakly. It is clearly a recruit who never saw a battle before.
Your jaws crush his feeble body, breaking it in half. So skinny and weak. But it's still better than nothing and you are starving, so you devour his flesh avidly.

It is too fast for your empty stomach, and you didn't realize your body was greatly weakened by your wounds. It hurts terribly inside, you feel like simultaneously choking and puking. Their is a taste of your own blood in your mouth.

Squishy the Great Earth Mana Wisp
((Fuck this shit. I'm killing it.))

Drain the hell out of that mana based being. At the same time, fling a concentrated mana disruptive wave at it.

((IT. WILL. DIE.))
[Raging battle]
[5] vs [3] You use your newfound abilities to drain at the life energy of the strange being while simultaneously emitting a mana disruptive wave. You absorb a huge portion of the energy of this being, who didn't notice you yet. The incredible surge of energy coming from it restore all your mana !
You recover all your MP

Dikaios Knights Roll :
[6] vs [6] The knights get into formation and charge at the Unit 0 while the back row unleashes powerful spells at the being. Slashing the strange appendages and aiming directly at its body, it seems the knights are inflicting serious damage to the Unit 0. The being retaliates by trying to emit a powerful mana pulse, but the mana disruptive wave broke the limiter of the pulse, and a incredibly powerful pulse of energy is unleashed !

Unit 0 : [6] The Unit 0 resists to its own attack, and doesn't suffer from any serious damage.
Dikaios Knights :[2] As for the Dikaios Knights, despite their strong body constitution, they are all sent flying like weightless twigs in all side of the corridor. They violently slam on the walls, and the pressure of the wave deform the wall, the ground and the ceiling.
Squishy :[3] The pulse comes toward you at high speed, and you brace yourself for the impact. But the strength of the pulse is far stronger than you expected, and you are projected backward with intense force ! You slam at the next end of the corridor, heavily damaged.
You lose 7HP

Unit 0 Roll :
[5] All the red spots on the creature body suddenly opens simultaneously, and begin glowing with an intense and dangerous red light. Then ruby beams of energy fire everywhere, once they reach and pierce their target, they solidify, forming pure glassy crystal ruby beams.

Dikaios Knights : [3] Because of the previous pulse, few knights are able to see and grasp the incoming attack. Some of them barely dodge the red beams, but the unfortunate others are brutally pierced by several rays wider than a human arm. The killed knights essence and mana are instantly absorbed by the Unit 0.
Squishy : [4] You quickly dodge by going into the corner, and the ruby beams pierce the wall were you stood a second ago.

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Keep running!
[Separated]
[5] You spot an open passage in the wall, and dart through it. You manage to escape the enclosure and begin running for your life.

Vagush roll :
[3] As for Vagush, there is no escape. He manages to use the already fallen rock as cover to protect himself, but some flying debris still hurt him.

Monolithic monster Roll :
[5] Focusing all his remaining attention on Vagush, the Monolith unleash a rain of huge rock projectiles on him. There is no chance for him to dodge them, as he is trapped. You hear a strong crashing sound as all the rocks slam on the ground.

[6] Vagush is buried under all these rocks. He is still alive though, having managed to survive the ruthless attack, but he can't move at all.

The Ashen, the Charred Wraith
I'd like to be host-less please.
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stage 2 Upgrades (click to show/hide)
[Newcomer again !]
You traveled far since you felt the Awakening. First killing and possessing monsters. Then attacking humans. You grew stronger and managed to survive all this time.

Now you are far to the West compared to your initial location. Farther into human lands than you thought you could reach.
It is dusk, and you are at the entrance of a small cavern you used to rest for the day. To the East, there are vast plains and small woods. To the South, you know there is the sea. To the West and North, you don't know what awaits you, monsters are becoming scarcer and traveling by day is dangerous.

Gray the Metaldee
Digest it. Digest it now! Or crush it. Whichever works faster.
[Ooh, spicy!]
[1] You call upon your digestive enzymes to work on the sun monster, but it doesn't seem to work. So you harden and shrink to crush it, but it is hard, very hard ! It doesn't seem to work either, and you suddenly feel like nauseous. Not able to resist anymore, you spit the monster out !

It looks like a small charred piece of dense rock.

Brown Roll :
[5] The monster begins igniting again, when a big form appears behind it : it's Brown ! Expanding himself, he engulfs the monster and use his powerful enzymes to slowly digest the monster. He is used to eating all sort of weird things, so he has a better stomach than yours.

Monster Roll :
[6] vs [4] The monster struggles again, but the enzymes are eroding its body ! It tries to ignite once more and it succeeds this time : Brown inner body suddenly catches fire, and he is visibly in pain. But the gas accumulated in his body react with the fire, and detonate violently. Brown triple in volume in an instant, and spit all its stomach content : flames and smoke, and some ash.

The monster reduced itself in dust by igniting Brown gas. He is dizzy and visibly hurt, but says to you :
"Too...spicy."

Then he collapses unconscious. Both of you absorb the essence of the monster.
You gain 1 essence

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Hero
Unnerved and unbalanced, Stormslayer would reel back into the midst of his guard-kin's battle, flailing wildly to try and repel the attackers  while he recovers his senses. it was difficult to co-ordinate with his kin when his mind could not touch the others, but fortune may on his side this time.
[Cut from the Hive, keep fighting]
[2] You try to join up with guard-kin to better coordinate, but your movements are still a bubbling mess because of your confusion.
[3, 5] vs [4] The two capable demons are still relentlessly attacking you. One of them misses you barely, bruising your chitin, but the other seems pretty skilled as he violently claws your body again !
You lose 5HP (1+4)
You manages to retaliate, pushing the less skilled demon back while hurting its clawed hand. In the meantime, the other demon stands back up.

Guard-Kin roll :
[3] Guard-Kin is on the defensive, but has difficulty focusing to fully activate his Armor Mode. He fights back at his assailants, but doesn't manage to inflict serious damage on them.
[6, 1] ((haha)) The two demons attack Guard-Kin at the same time : one of them jumps back and fires a long spike from his arm on Guard-Kin. The spike cracks open Guard-Kin's front chitin, but bounce and break at the same time ! The flying spike then lodges in the leg of the other demon, who falls screaming on the ground.

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
((I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY))

Dahak slowly gets up as he tries to disgest the situation in his mind. The otherwordly thing knows him, and now some other third party has come up and decided to fight the avatar of suck Dahak seems to have accidentaly summoned.

IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR SOMETHING? DID THE GODS COLLECTIVELY DECIDE TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE? Bloody abyss, woman.

Dahak then glances at Delinde, being glad she's ok, but even more glad that she actualy managed to bring all necessary equipment for pretty much any of the rituals. Then Dahak glances at the two odd beings which now seem to be fighting eachother, staring like a scared skeletal cat, and then like a hungry skeletal hyena. A light glow emits from his four eyesockets.

Dahak is very creative with his ideas about skeletal fauna.

Whatever the ball of snot may be, it knows me, that thing was there when I died, I can see that now. That thing is what connected me to the other world. Which means I really DO have a bone to pick with it.

Also, he just had a devious idea.

[THE GREAT PLAN, by Professor Dahak, PhD at non-standard abjuration and purveyor of succubi art]You see, Delinde, that thing fighting the now humanoid ball of cthulhu snot? I've read about it when I was alive, its supposed to be a legendary guardian of sorts, but goddamn, its real and it looks pretty rad, too. If that thing is here, then this is really serious business, world shatteringly serious
Not only that, but our alien jerksome visitor must've also made use of essence to enter this world, just like the corruptors, and maintaining himself here must've taken a lot of essence.

Get it?

Dahak would grin and wink, if he could grin any more then he already does, and if he had eyelids to wink with. Or eyes, for that matter.

I think we're far enough to not get caught up in their little tussle.
Here's the plan: we're not closing the portal right away, I'm going to make some alterations, so we're only going to mess with it enough to destabilize the link with our world. That should weaken the our little alien jerk enough for the huge angel jerk to destroy its form and release its essence. THEN we close the portal!
[/spoiler]

Delinde doesn't seem very impressed.

STEALTHLY perform the ritual to weaken the portal's link with this world. If there's any chance of harm to you or Delinde, just close the portal right away and RUN THE INFINITE HELL AWAY.
Spoiler: World Avatar Clash (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caedan the Vampire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:01:14 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 07, 2016, 05:44:36 am »

((Testing something, I feel like the font size 10 for content under spoiler is more comfortable to the eye. Do you think so or is the normal font size okay ?))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 07, 2016, 06:29:38 am »

Yeah... this is bad... keep sending out bursts of mana disruptive waves and keep absorbing the mana from my foe. Transfer mana to the remaining knights. Not all of it, but enough to help them out, and let them know I'm on their side.

((So this guy is basically death. Got it.))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:32:23 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 07, 2016, 06:39:32 am »

I go West, taking cover under the foilage
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 07, 2016, 07:12:21 am »

Yeah... this is bad... keep sending out bursts of mana disruptive waves and keep absorbing the mana from my foe. Transfer mana to the remaining knights. Not all of it, but enough to help them out, and let them know I'm on their side.

((Currently the strongest monster met. Abnormality from the Other Plane and the World Balance Guardian are not classified as monsters.))

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 07, 2016, 07:41:43 am »

(•  •)
(•_•) Looks like the alien

( • •)
( •_•)>⌐□-□ Just got

(⌐□ □)
(⌐□_□) Deported

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aw man, I feel kinda bad for the guardian, all that essence wasted like that >:v!

Dahak sheds an imaginary tear and tips an imaginary hat for the world guardian.

ANYWAY, now that we got out of the whole tussle, we should prob try to contact Morvad with the revised ritual. He'll probably have a decent idea of whats up with the whole transdimensional shenaningas, and I need to thank the old dead bastard. We should prob not just stand around though, maybe we should head back to the cemetary and try it there?

Either go back to the cemetary or find another relatively safe spot, then do the ritual to contact Morvad in the spirit world and question him about the corruptors, the otherwordly ball of snot that knows your name, the world guardian, why Delinde has no proper idea of style, and THANK THE BASTARD FOR BEING AN AWESOME DEAD PERSON
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 08:36:55 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 07, 2016, 08:31:34 am »

See what the moth is going to do to the humans. If a fight begins (knowing humans, it probably will), help out the moth by boiling some of the humans from my hiding place. Might as well use it to get some essence.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: March 07, 2016, 08:38:11 am »

Crazy or not, I couldn't let you die such a stupid death. Lets cease hostilities and talk. I you'd want to of course.

Another named monster ahead (hopefully).

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: March 07, 2016, 10:38:59 am »

Injury and despondence set the stage for heroism... Or cowardice.

Seeing the ranged demon nearby, he would try to use his adrenaline rush and grab them, using them as a meatshield against their comrades, and then try again at Distorting the attackers. He could win this, he just had to think for himself!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:21:02 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 07, 2016, 11:08:14 am »

Not really much for Vagush to do besides play dead, so hopefully the monster gets tricked and goes away. If/when that does happen, go back and start digging him out.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 07, 2016, 01:13:55 pm »

Now to find somewhere safer to rest... In other words Back to the Underground!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 07, 2016, 01:57:31 pm »

"And here I thought that we could have a proper battle of wits... A pity, truly. Seems like we'll need to resort to primitive actions of carnage, then."

Mentally fight Tinzakena over control of a Chosen body, giving Astrosa time to act and judge power of this human. Try moving so that I'll gather remaining essences needed for transformation.

((Because 1 - Why not? 2 - I somehow find Ulkas mistreating false deity extremely satisfying.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 07, 2016, 03:11:55 pm »

Look for some shelter I can drag Brown to so that we can be hidden until he wakes up. Drag him there and try to recover. Or stand guard over Brown and try to recover if I can't find a hiding spot for us.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 08, 2016, 03:56:45 am »

Turn 43 : Everyone

Squishy the Great Earth Mana Wisp

[Sacrifice]
[2] vs [3] You get back into the main corridor after the ruby beams have disappeared and resume your assault on the Unit 0. Your previous attack having worked pretty well, you once more emits mana disruptive waves and try to absorb its mana and life energy. But it doesn't work this time, you sense a new set of defenses in the mana coherence of the Unit 0.
You lose 4MP

[1] You decide to join forces with the knights, and begin by transferring them your mana. But unexpectedly, as your mana is heading toward the knights, it is suddenly sapped by the Unit 0 before it can reach the knights !
You lose 10MP

Dikaios Knights Roll :
[6] Despite their severe losses, the surviving knights don't falter and regroup. They have lost almost half their numbers, and are now around ten. With few mana left and their body broken, they attempt a last-ditch measure.
[6] vs [1] The ten knights link their mana together, communing to cast an empowered spell. Positioning themselves at crucial positions, they form a special figure to enhance the mana flow and intensify the spell power. Chanting altogether an eerie melody, you can feel the mana resonating and flaring, charged with energy.

Finally, they shout in unison WE ARE THE DIKAIOS KNIGHTS ! THE LANCE OF JUSTICE !
The mana is consumed altogether, producing a gigantic golden and silver spear floating in the air, tip pointed at the Unit 0. In an instant it pierce the Unit 0 at blinding speed, turning into a flash of light for a second. The shock is so strong that an energy shockwave of intense force is generated, and the whole facility shakes because of it. The Unit 0 is impaled from the front to the end by the bright magic spear, taking heavy damages in the process. It is flailing wildly with pain, as the magical spear is still inflicting damages to it.

The exhausted knights all fall to the ground, with only two managing to stay conscious.

Unit 0 Roll :
[6] The creature tries to take out the spear with its tentacles, but it doesn't move a bit. The magical lance seems to be binding it, and destroying it from the inside. You feel an immense concentration of energy in the body of the creature, and suddenly the lance dissolves.

"Im...possible..." says desperately a still conscious knight.

The Unit 0 is visibly really injured, but still pulsing with force. Dissolving the magic lance used a huge portion of its energy. You can feel its intense hunger for mana and essence growing, it is so strong that you feel like a piece of meat being ogled at by a hungry monster.

The Ashen, the Charred Wraith
I go West, taking cover under the foilage
[Wandering]
[3] You decide to head further to the unknown West, leaving your temporary hideout.

You left the plain to reach a very hilly area. You can't really see what is further West, but the area seems savage enough for monster life. The trees aren't incredibly tall and are set rather far apart from each others, allowing you to see the moon in the night sky.

Then you begin to feel uneasy. You realize something has been following you for at least half a hour.

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
(•  •)
(•_•) Looks like the alien

( • •)
( •_•)>⌐□-□ Just got

(⌐□ □)
(⌐□_□) Deported

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aw man, I feel kinda bad for the guardian, all that essence wasted like that >:v!

Dahak sheds an imaginary tear and tips an imaginary hat for the world guardian.

ANYWAY, now that we got out of the whole tussle, we should prob try to contact Morvad with the revised ritual. He'll probably have a decent idea of whats up with the whole transdimensional shenaningas, and I need to thank the old dead bastard. We should prob not just stand around though, maybe we should head back to the cemetary and try it there?

Either go back to the cemetary or find another relatively safe spot, then do the ritual to contact Morvad in the spirit world and question him about the corruptors, the otherwordly ball of snot that knows your name, the world guardian, why Delinde has no proper idea of style, and THANK THE BASTARD FOR BEING AN AWESOME DEAD PERSON
[Reunion]
[4] You express your idea to go back to the graveyard to Delinde.
"I was thinking the same thing, we will be safe in the crypt."

You eventually reach the safe place, without interference along the way. You can still hear strange noises coming from the cottage, but you suppose that will eventually sort itself. You feel relieved to see all these bones lying around, you feel really safe somehow.

You don't waste a second and immediately begin setting up the ritual. Once again you draw magical forms and runes, and Delinde places various object around, each of them having a specific use. Finally, you stand in the middle of the drawing and crush a small rock serving as the ritual starter.

Mana flows in and out of your body, you feel your mind expanding and connecting to something greater than the mortal world. It's familiar and soothing.

"It..it succeeded Dahak ! This is the Spirit World, I can feel it !" exclaims Delinde.

From some magical tools disposed around, lines of energy trace themselves, forming some kind of triangle. The space between the lines distorts and takes a clear appearance, like the surface of the water. This is a screen. You know what to do next. You focus and call with all your soul the soul of your old friend. Morvad.

A well-known voice, with an older tone than in your memory, resonates in the crypt.
"Dyohoho ! Is that really you Dahak ?"

Thing VS Guardian : [3] vs [2]
Meawhile, the mass of black goo is still draining at the energy being. It is struggling helplessly, and eventually vanishes, drained of all its essence. The mass once had difficulties maintaining a stable form, but with the insane essence of the energy being, it has changed.
It is still shapeless and alien in form, but it seems to be stabilized. There is something different with it. Feeling nearby essences, the mass moves toward them.

Humanoid ? : [1]
The humanoid made of black ichor who was following you is in the graveyard, moving slowly like a broken being. Then it activates the protective measures of Delinde, and a fog of magical origin covers its surroundings. Slashes and stabs coming from everywhere strike its body, and the humanoid falls to the ground, twitching weakly and unable to move.

Caedan the Vampire
See what the moth is going to do to the humans. If a fight begins (knowing humans, it probably will), help out the moth by boiling some of the humans from my hiding place. Might as well use it to get some essence.
[Hero]
Situation Roll :
[1] You hide and observe the moth. You spot some humanoid figures from afar, probably the humans. But strangely, there are few of them, maybe 4 or 5. Strange you think, humans are weakling, such a few number would get obliterated by this monster. Are these fools ?

The Moth instantly reacts to the humans presence, like if it was expecting them. Its wings shines brightly, and a torrent of flames is fired from both wings. It is a majestic yet destructive attack, the humans will get incinerated. 

But against all odds, an immense wall of earth raise and block the attack. You never saw something like this, can human magicians pull off such spells so quickly ?

Then a single man appears at the top of the wall, and brandishing a beautiful and powerful looking great double-edged axe, it rushes at lightning speed at the moth and cleaves it from above with inhumane strength.

[1] The moth is instantly cleaved in two and a huge fissure opens in the ground underneath. The tremors are such that you feel like an earthquake is brewing. The moth monster body is still burning faintly, allowing you to get a better look of the human.

A tall man with an incredible build and muscles, torso naked and wearing armor only on its legs and lower body. His body bears many scars, and his brown unkept beard and hairs give him some kind of savage look. He is smiling widely, with an amused look in his eyes.

You can't decide what to do, attacking this "human" seems like a sudden bad idea after witnessing this impossible scene. Deep inside you are hoping this is just a monster with a human form. But you know it is not.

Snehk the Stalker
Crazy or not, I couldn't let you die such a stupid death. Lets cease hostilities and talk. I you'd want to of course.

Another named monster ahead (hopefully).
[Bargar the Unfriendly Bear]
[3] "The hell. I may be grateful to you for "saving" me, but it doesn't mean I'm going to become your bestest friend. And you didn't even save me, I could have gotten out of this by myself."

You tell him your name though, by pure politeness.
"Snehk ? Sounds like a pansy name ! My name is Bargar. Now if you are done, get out of my sight."

He finally says. He doesn't seem very friendly, but he seems to be suggesting that if you have nothing else to say or ask, you can leave.

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Hero
Injury and despondence set the stage for heroism... Or cowardice.

Seeing the ranged demon nearby, he would try to use his adrenaline rush and grab them, using them as a meatshield against their comrades, and then try again at Distorting the attackers. He could win this, he just had to think for himself!
[Stop waggling your tail, demon !]
[6] Seeing the ranged demon, you quickly reevaluate the threats and decide to grab him and use him as a shield. You just forgot to take into account the fact that getting to the ranged demon who is behind you and in front of Guard-Kin is a bit far in a combat situation.
But using your Adrenaline Rush, you move two time faster than your usual prime and swiftly grab the demon ! You moved so swiftly that Guard-Kin is now surrounded by the five demons, woops.

Guard-Kin roll :
[3] Guard-Kin sees you appearing in front of him and grabbing the ranged demon, going past the other demon. He at first thinks you must have quickly killed the three other demons, and he glances back to check. He sees the three demons charging at him !
[3, 1, 5] His hardened chitin resists barely the strike of the first clawed demon, but the powerful tail whip of the other breaks it apart and tear his back diagonally ! Like previously, the tail momentum is so great that it strikes in the same other poor demon, this time severing its head. Woops.

Guard-Kin falls to his knees, bleeding profusely. He can't move, and is on the verge of collapsing.

[1] The screaming demon with a spike in the leg tries to stand up, but he stumbles because of the pain and walks into the path of the dangerous tail. His other leg get cut apart, and he falls to the ground bleeding from both legs. He passes out in shock.

You are a bit confused as to what is happening right now.[/size]

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Not really much for Vagush to do besides play dead, so hopefully the monster gets tricked and goes away. If/when that does happen, go back and start digging him out.
[Hunt]
[3] The Monolithic monster can feel the still beating heart of Vagush, but it is beating so weakly that the monster doesn't want to waste energy finishing the scarab. Instead, he begins heading toward the direction you fled, bent on finding you.

Vagush Roll :
[3] Using his incredible force to dig a way out, Vagush manages to move some rocks. But he is still buried and wounded. He doesn't know the extent of his wounds.

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
Now to find somewhere safer to rest... In other words Back to the Underground!
[Where is Underground ?]
[2] Feeling weary and tired, you decide to head back to the safe and cozy Underground. There is a problem though. How are you sensed to get back there ?
You try to search in your memory for a way back, but it is no use. You realize you have no idea where the Underground entrance is after the long trek in the forest. You don't even know where you are actually.

You wander around, not finding any suitable place to rest.

Mana Regeneration Roll : 1d6
[4] You recover 4MP

Ulkas the Lesser Osyluth
"And here I thought that we could have a proper battle of wits... A pity, truly. Seems like we'll need to resort to primitive actions of carnage, then."

Mentally fight Tinzakena over control of a Chosen body, giving Astrosa time to act and judge power of this human. Try moving so that I'll gather remaining essences needed for transformation.

((Because 1 - Why not? 2 - I somehow find Ulkas mistreating false deity extremely satisfying.))
[Worthy Opponent]
[2] You tricked this god once, and you are not going to stop there ! Using your Mental Control skill, you try to invade the mind of the Chosen to take control of her.
You lose 4MP

But once you enter the mind of the woman, you are instantly expelled by an unknown and powerful force !

"Hahaha ! Are you stupid ? Do you think mere mind control could affect a Chosen ?" laughs Tinzakena in your face.

Astrosa is looking at you with a very disappointed look, and is shaking her head to better emphasize her disappointment. You feel ashamed.

Astrosa Roll :
[6] Breaking free of the spell, Astrosa activated her Eyes of the Mighty to better estimate the woman's power. She then suddenly smiled widely, and laughed with a mad voice :
"OoOooh ! Marvelous~~ She is so strong, finally a worthy challenge !"

She rushed at the Chosen, intending to tear her apart with her huge claw-like reinforcement.

Chosen of Tinzakena Roll :
[6] Materializing a mauve twisted sword with a thorny look, she blocked the strike. The vibration in the air could be felt by everyone present. But suddenly the claw changed shape and grabbed the sword, with Astrosa still grinning like a mad little girl having crazy fun.

Human roll :
[2] Terrified by both the voice of Tinzakena in their head and the overwhelming power of Astrosa and the Chosen, the humans are immobile and to their knees, some of them having already lost all dignity.

Gray the Metaldee
Look for some shelter I can drag Brown to so that we can be hidden until he wakes up. Drag him there and try to recover. Or stand guard over Brown and try to recover if I can't find a hiding spot for us.
[Safe and sound]
[4] You drag Brown with you until you find a cool cave in the side of a rocky hill. You are both resting there, tending to your wounds and cooling yourself off. Brown seems all better now.
You recover all your HP

Monsters :

Spoiler: Caedan the Vampire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:03:59 pm by Nakéen »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 08, 2016, 04:42:17 am »

"Thanks for the help back there, Brown. Sorry I got us in to that situation. But I'm sure not everywhere will be like that."

Onwards again to the north!
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 146