Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295505 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [9/9]
« Reply #555 on: February 23, 2016, 03:08:13 pm »

(( Here's the map. I think that I screwed the borders a bit, but it should do. ))

Spoiler: Large image (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 23, 2016, 03:22:40 pm »

(( Here's the map. I think that I screwed the borders a bit, but it should do. ))

Spoiler: Large image (click to show/hide)
That's awesome ! Thank you Dark ! I'm putting it in the OP :)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 23, 2016, 03:27:55 pm »

((Is there any chance I could submit a character for the waitlist if there is one?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 23, 2016, 03:38:44 pm »

((Is there any chance I could submit a character for the waitlist if there is one?))
((There is no waitlist, but you can submit a character ! I know I really shouldn't be doing that, but 10 is a good number right ?
I guess you will be the last one to be added though, I'm reaching max. capacity :P))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 23, 2016, 04:02:18 pm »

((Yay, here's my sheet.))

Name: Gray
Species: Metal blob
Appearance: A shiny gray blob that appears to be made of liquid metal, like mercury
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 10
MP 10
STR 0
CON 1
POW -1
RES 1
INT -1
IND 0

Traits : Amorphous- Body is constantly in a shifting, liquid-like state

Skills : Harden- Solidifies the body in whatever shape it is currently in, increasing durability.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 23, 2016, 07:42:15 pm »

Currently writing the next turn. It's insane. The dice is trying to kill everyone.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 23, 2016, 07:43:12 pm »

:v!
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 23, 2016, 07:46:20 pm »

Currently writing the next turn. It's insane. The dice is trying to kill everyone.

((This does not bode well for Ferratus. Or me, for that matter.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 23, 2016, 07:46:32 pm »

(even me, I take it?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 23, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »

Turn 29 :

Robobert the Green Sylvan Clay Golem
Take a life fruit, and crush it, being sure to pour the juices of Ako's face. Afterwards, crush all the humans to even up the numbers
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Squishy the Earth Mana Amorphoid
Bob up and down, and blurble happily. I made "friends"! If they try to attack or capture me then purge them with mana spark based fire.
Spoiler: Just one word : 1 (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Stalker
(( Plot is getting really interesting. I'd want to reach next stage before getting to Fenia. Also, waiting for basic map of the world. ))

When the morning comes, thank Darakion, say goodbye politely and head west, towards village of Doro. Find something to eat on the way, then look for Fenia.

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Hero
As the sand golem's cease pursuit, he would turn around and stare them down, angrily.
"You will regret having attacked me and my kin unprovoked. And I will grant my kin vengeance.."
He would then ready his wings and attempt to Distort the group, uncertain if it would work due to the nature of the creatures. If it did, it might provide ample opportunity to strike at their cores.

Dahak the Spooky really Scary Skeleton and Ulkas the Lesser Osyluth
Dahak ponders for a second. He felt a power surge recently. Did that thing just try to mind control the Delinde? Even though it seems to have failed, thats mighty rude to try and mess with your shenaningas twice with mind control,. She may even be Dahak's potential ex-girlfriend (much to his chagrin) for crying out loud! After all he went through, this is like a sandwich of rude with extra rudeness and rude sauce thrown at his face.

Now lookie here, I may have no actual brain, but I'm not stupid! You just show up out of goddamn nowhere, try to mind control me, suceed for a bit, then when I finally manage ot get away from that corruptor retirement home of a village, you chase me out here and try to mind control my only other ally? There's no hasty decisions on my part, thats for sure, you floating chump >:v!

Dahak pulls his holy dagger from inside his ribcage, carefuly unsheating it. A light seems to glow from inside his skull, illuminating his two pairs of eyesockets.

Do you have any idea of what I went through? I just got up from my grave and I've been assailed by multiple undead indigents, accosted by the clumsiest knight duo in existence, had to fight off a mind rapist with the stupidest heart expression ever, hit in the soul with God's holy dickslap thanks to those human hunters and their priestly tricks, and now THIS. You'll have a lot to explain IN HELL

A faint sound comes from inside Dahak's skull, its time to be an all skeletal badass again!

SPOOK your deformed oponent, then watch the smoky thing delinde summoned up and flank the enemy as it attacks, and throw your knife at him!
Ulkas chuckled eerily, amused by skeleton behavior.

"Heh. As you wish... I'm probably in no shape now for taking both of you on, thanks to your freaky skeleton powers interfering with human minds I controlled. But I'm more than certain that I could eliminate you before dear death fairy gets to act... So, shall we cease hostilities for now, to meet the other day, or do you insist on returning to your grave now?"

Fight: Concentrate on eliminating the skeleton, since fairy tries to protect him. Mind-control (self-stabbing) & acid for the win.
Cease hostilities: Go back to the village to feast on human corpses and recuperate.

Ferratus the Corrupted Armor
((Yep, the dice are trying to kill me again. Also, I just rolled a die to see what I can expect from my luck and I've got a 1. Dammit.))

"No! I cannot let his sacrifice be in vain!"

Eat the priest. Hell, eat the closest person there is.

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Throw some elemental breath at the reptile from the back of the cave, and try and signal to the child that he should run. Proceed to draw the the reptile away- keeping at a safe distance, of course.

Gray the Metal Blob
((Yay, here's my sheet.))

Name: Gray
Species: Metal blob
Appearance: A shiny gray blob that appears to be made of liquid metal, like mercury
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 10
MP 10
STR 0
CON 1
POW -1
RES 1
INT -1
IND 0

Traits : Amorphous- Body is constantly in a shifting, liquid-like state

Skills : Harden- Solidifies the body in whatever shape it is currently in, increasing durability.

Monsters :

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metal Blob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 09:39:11 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 23, 2016, 07:55:26 pm »

Well, everyone was an exaggeration. More like 3 players are in a big dipshit, maybe 4.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 23, 2016, 08:10:07 pm »

Tell the Sylvarions to run and save Akos. Serve as the last line of defense at the tree. Let no Human get there unscathed.

(And with that, time to think up another character.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 23, 2016, 08:11:25 pm »

((I don't have a status spoiler...))

Go explore a random hallway for interesting stuff or something to eat.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:16:54 pm by Beirus »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 23, 2016, 08:38:53 pm »

I Quickly pick off the nearest one, trying to grab and mindwipe it. How this would work with their core he did not know, but if he could induct one into the hive and communicate with it, he had a chance of learning why they attacked.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 23, 2016, 08:51:32 pm »

WOMAN WHAT IN THE INFINITE LAYERS OF HELL I TOTALLY HAD HIM

The next split second dahak throws out so many curse words he's visibly contorting from the sheer vocal backlash.

He balefuly stares at Delinde with his two pair of angry eyesockets, but realizes its no use, since the mask hides her expression and she shows no reaction.

WHAT-THE FUCK-EVER

Dahak then sheaths his holy dagger and puts it back inside his ribcage, the ever convenient storage space.
Thinking back into it, Dahak realizes that attacking the unknown mind controlling being might have not been the smartest idea ever, actualy, specially when it can actualy end up controlling him and cause him to stab himself with his most inappriate anti undead stabbing implement. Still, even if it didn't work, Dahak would have gone in style!

Dahak will have to settle for continued existence... In style, obviously.

In order to distract his mind, Dahak turns his attention to graveyard. What the hell is up with this land, anyway? Huge graveyard in the middle of nowhere in which the dead rising up from their graves is apparently a normal occurence, abandoned village that is essentialy a corruptor respawn point, and nothing else in sight except for some huge woods.
Dahak also thinks he might've spotted some sort of castle in the distance, but it could've just been his hyperactive imagination.

Alas, submit to the fairy's designs, for now, try to find a way to heal and restore your powers. If you have the opportunity, investigate the graveyard a bit. You never know, you might find something useful, like a pair of double sunglasses for your 4 eyesockets.
Ponder about what the hell are these "sunglasses", too.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:58:22 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 146