Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295496 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [9/9]
« Reply #540 on: February 23, 2016, 05:27:46 am »

"Che. Marvelous spookiness... My predictions seem true."

Ulkas relaxes a bit, trying not to gaze in skeleton direction to avoid further mental scarification.

"I propose we start this conversation anew, seeing as both sides made some hasty decisions."

((These rolls...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 23, 2016, 05:35:19 am »

Take a life fruit, and crush it, being sure to pour the juices of Ako's face. Afterwards, crush all the humans to even up the numbers
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 23, 2016, 06:53:33 am »

Bob up and down, and blurble happily. I made "friends"! If they try to attack or capture me then purge them with mana spark based fire.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 23, 2016, 06:59:29 am »

(( Plot is getting really interesting. I'd want to reach next stage before getting to Fenia. Also, waiting for basic map of the world. ))

When the morning comes, thank Darakion, say goodbye politely and head west, towards village of Doro. Find something to eat on the way, then look for Fenia.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 23, 2016, 07:11:54 am »

As the sand golem's cease pursuit, he would turn around and stare them down, angrily.
"You will regret having attacked me and my kin unprovoked. And I will grant my kin vengeance.."
He would then ready his wings and attempt to Distort the group, uncertain if it would work due to the nature of the creatures. If it did, it might provide ample opportunity to strike at their cores.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 23, 2016, 08:01:04 am »

Dahak ponders for a second. He felt a power surge recently. Did that thing just try to mind control the Delinde? Even though it seems to have failed, thats mighty rude to try and mess with your shenaningas twice with mind control,. She may even be Dahak's potential ex-girlfriend (much to his chagrin) for crying out loud! After all he went through, this is like a sandwich of rude with extra rudeness and rude sauce thrown at his face.

Now lookie here, I may have no actual brain, but I'm not stupid! You just show up out of goddamn nowhere, try to mind control me, suceed for a bit, then when I finally manage ot get away from that corruptor retirement home of a village, you chase me out here and try to mind control my only other ally? There's no hasty decisions on my part, thats for sure, you floating chump >:v!

Dahak pulls his holy dagger from inside his ribcage, carefuly unsheating it. A light seems to glow from inside his skull, illuminating his two pairs of eyesockets.

Do you have any idea of what I went through? I just got up from my grave and I've been assailed by multiple undead indigents, accosted by the clumsiest knight duo in existence, had to fight off a mind rapist with the stupidest heart expression ever, hit in the soul with God's holy dickslap thanks to those human hunters and their priestly tricks, and now THIS. You'll have a lot to explain IN HELL

A faint sound comes from inside Dahak's skull, its time to be an all skeletal badass again!

SPOOK your deformed oponent, then watch the smoky thing delinde summoned up and flank the enemy as it attacks, and throw your knife at him!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:56:55 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 23, 2016, 08:03:54 am »

((Yep, the dice are trying to kill me again. Also, I just rolled a die to see what I can expect from my luck and I've got a 1. Dammit.))

"No! I cannot let his sacrifice be in vain!"

Eat the priest. Hell, eat the closest person there is.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 23, 2016, 08:28:12 am »

Ulkas chuckled eerily, amused by skeleton behavior.

"Heh. As you wish... I'm probably in no shape now for taking both of you on, thanks to your freaky skeleton powers interfering with human minds I controlled. But I'm more than certain that I could eliminate you before dear death fairy gets to act... So, shall we cease hostilities for now, to meet the other day, or do you insist on returning to your grave now?"

Fight: Concentrate on eliminating the skeleton, since fairy tries to protect him. Mind-control (self-stabbing) & acid for the win.
Cease hostilities: Go back to the village to feast on human corpses and recuperate.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:31:57 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 23, 2016, 11:19:26 am »

(( Plot is getting really interesting. I'd want to reach next stage before getting to Fenia. Also, waiting for basic map of the world. ))

When the morning comes, thank Darakion, say goodbye politely and head west, towards village of Doro. Find something to eat on the way, then look for Fenia.

((Thank you Darakion, for being such a talkative exposition device :) ))

((Yep, the dice are trying to kill me again. Also, I just rolled a die to see what I can expect from my luck and I've got a 1. Dammit.))
((The dice is so ruthless :/))

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:22:15 am by Nakéen »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 23, 2016, 11:29:14 am »

Throw some elemental breath at the reptile from the back of the cave, and try and signal to the child that he should run. Proceed to draw the the reptile away- keeping at a safe distance, of course.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 23, 2016, 12:08:21 pm »

((I think I'll be making a new monster, as it looks like Ferratus might end up dying again. Making him live again feels cheap, especially since there's no Kardassus to take his place now (although now that I think about it, maybe I could switch the cart boy's soul with mine, so only his is destroyed, if that's even possible). And he'd probably rather face oblivion, since he might have just wasted a chance his only friend in centuries gave him. What stage monster would I be if I die right now?))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 23, 2016, 12:12:08 pm »

((I think I'll be making a new monster, as it looks like Ferratus might end up dying again. Making him live again feels cheap, especially since there's no Kardassus to take his place now (although now that I think about it, maybe I could switch the cart boy's soul with mine, so only his is destroyed, if that's even possible). And he'd probably rather face oblivion, since he might have just wasted a chance his only friend in centuries gave him. What stage monster would I be if I die right now?))
((Yeah, I admit a Deus Ex Machina wouldn't fit. If he dies now, well, he will die forever :/
As for a stage monster...I got no really striking idea right now. If you want to keep riding the knight train, you could try a dullahan or some centaur-like armored rider ?))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:14:18 pm by Nakéen »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 23, 2016, 12:14:01 pm »

((I'm thinking of a vampire. Though a dullahan did cross my mind. So would I be stage 0 or stage 1?))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 23, 2016, 12:17:03 pm »

((I'm thinking of a vampire. Though a dullahan did cross my mind. So would I be stage 0 or stage 1?))
((If you die right now, stage 1 with 0 essence. I round up))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:00:14 pm by Nakéen »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 23, 2016, 12:55:01 pm »

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:57:27 pm by Hawk132 »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 146