Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295849 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [9/9]
« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2016, 06:07:52 pm »

(Kardassus is the angel on the armor's shoulder... and the corruption is leaving a stain on the other.)
((Thanks for the inspiration for further evolutions.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2016, 06:09:10 pm »

(Kardassus is the angel on the armor's shoulder... and the corruption is leaving a stain on the other.)
((Thanks for the inspiration for further evolutions.))
(I was hoping you would do something like this. Let's just hope you don't roll a 1.
Currently writing the turn, I'm torn on what to do with little girl. Sooo many choices, I will have to roll a dice for this...)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2016, 06:23:12 pm »

((What, thinking of giving Ferratus a Morality Pet/Chain?))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2016, 06:30:59 pm »

((Basically the choices are :
0- IT'S A TRAP THE GIRL IS A LOLI-VAMPIRE (not going to happen)
>Alternate reality
"The girl stops speaking. And then suddenly, she laughs and reveals herself as a loli-vampire that is really 600 years old !
"WELL I AM A MONSTER TOO HAHAHA"
THE END.
1- U no monster U man. Have legz and armz > Girl is stupid
2- Stop joking geez. Girl is stupid
3- Monster bad, me scared. Girl flee.
4- Monster bad, me scared. Girl flee.
5- Monster bad ? Girl stay and talk.
6- What is monster ? Girl stay and talk > Girl is stupid)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »

>Alternate reality
"The girl stops speaking. And then suddenly, she laughs and reveals herself as a loli-vampire that is really 600 years old !
THE END.
I vote that 0 move to 1. I think that would be awesome
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2016, 06:34:22 pm »

>Alternate reality
THE END.
I vote that 0 move to 1. I think that would be awesome
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2016, 06:36:11 pm »

((Why is the best result impossible? Dammit, first I get no slime girls and now I'm denied a loli vampire. Maybe I'll luck out at some point and get a yandere.

Fakeedit: I've been ninja'd by two wise men.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 18, 2016, 06:37:50 pm »

((Why is the best result impossible? Dammit, first I get no slime girls and now I'm denied a loli vampire. Maybe I'll luck out at some point and get a yandere.))

((We're collecting strange NPC now?))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 18, 2016, 06:42:11 pm »

((On a serious note, I think you should remove the crossed out xenotrath from the Current monsters list. It's kinda distracting, and Fallen Monsters already has that covered.))
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 18, 2016, 06:44:40 pm »

((Strange NPCs are the best NPCs. They have a potential for hilarity and awesomeness alike.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2016, 06:52:29 pm »

((Seeing this insane support for Miss Loli-Vampire, I gave her a chance and rose 0 to 1. We will see what the dice think of it))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 18, 2016, 07:00:12 pm »

(now you need to roll a seven sided dice, nakeen!)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:34:56 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2016, 07:40:50 pm »

Turn 21

Snehk the Stalker
(( I'll post a bio for Snehk later, when there'd be more of his adventures than devouring a mammalian creature and killing a rock eater. ))

Go to the forest. Explore a bit, find new prey.
[6] ((Someone is going to throw plates at me haha))
You decide to head toward the forest, to look for more preys. You can't help but be amazed at the lush environment, the abundance of life.
However, you arrive in a strange part of the forest. In a wide area, there is nothing but the charred ground. Furthermore it feels recent, like it was done today. What could have happened here ?
As you ponder some hypothesis, you something moving in the trees. You approach carefully, and see it : a dragon with spiky emerald-colored scales, with a stubby tail. It seems the tail is regenerating. ((SURPRISE))

Shiny the Earth Mana Shard
((Shit.))

Wake up! Now! Then complete my last action.

Absorb a little bit of mana from the crystals around me and convert it into HP/PV, then break a tiny chunk off of me and offer it to... errr... that red lizard guy. I need learn his name. Give him the shard to absorb my essence from in thank of his protection. Slowly start bobbing my way out of the tunnel.
[5] You successfully wake up from unconsciousness instantly. Karalion is still here.
"You worried me, friend. Be careful when absorbing mana."

You offer him a piece of yourself as a sign of gratitude, struggling with his name. [4] You manage to remember it !
You lose 2HP

"Thank you very much, I will make good use of it. Take care of you" he says. He then gulps down your crystal, and you leave relieved.

After a more peaceful trek than last time, you arrive at the famous place Karalion spoke of. A passageway paved with mana crystals leading upward. The place where humans mine the crystals. The place he said not to go.

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
Now to look for a surface creature to kill...
[4] Wandering in the forest, you look for a prey.
Something rustle in a bush. You stop and watch. A strange man made of vines and wood come out of it. He hasn't seen you.

? the Aradian Mirage Beetle Lord
While it's attention is on me, I ready my wings and attempt to Distort it's senses while searching for the weakpoint I struck. I need to distract it while my guard-kin attempts to strike it's weakness again.
[5] vs [3] ((you guys are on a lucky streak))
Readying your wings, you generate a powerful buzzing sound. It's actually far more powerful than you expected, probably because of your new form. The Storm Ravager is completely confused, and can't tell left from right anymore. It flays around wildly, hurting itself in the process. Furthermore, the sandstorm suddenly stops. The Ravager can't concentrate on it anymore.

You see its full body. A long, winged snake like creature with an extremely hard skin. It has a strange bump on its back, and you see a fresh cut on its belly.

Robobert eh Green Sylvan Clay Giant
"GOOD! ARBO OKAY! Be with other Leaf-Friends now."

Now that friend is okay, Recover HP and begin exploring the Leaf-Friend home. Take care to not step on little ones
All the Sylvarians presents are awed by your sudden transformation. You begin to move as to leave, and the Sylvarian lady stops you :
"Please wait ! I am Amarilys, Arbos twin, I speak on behalf of all Sylvarians presents. We are deeply grateful for what you did, you bravely defeated the human hunters and saved Arbos life. Please let us reward you, and maybe ask you for help."

Glint the Unstable Elemental Calcivore
Wait, he's fleeing from me? In that case, just travel elsewhere. Maybe leave the crystal field so the humans don't know where to find me?

If I can recover HP at some point, definitely do that.

You conclude that you should get a move on.
[5] ((hey, I'm serious. You are all rolling a 5, it's as if you were deliberately accumulating negative dice karma to roll a 1 on miss Loli-Vampire))
Leaving this place, you dash through the crystal steppe, not stopping to marvel at the pristine beauty of the endless glittering plains. On your way, you find a nice spot where to rest, and recover nearly all your energy.
You recovered all your HP
You recovered 2 MP

You reach a small cliff, and stop at the edge of it. A new landscape expands in front of you. On your left, an immense desert of golden sand. In front of you, a much more alien picture : greenery. On your right, the rocky wasteland continue, but you see smoke rising from there.

Dahak the Spooky really Scary Skeleton
Dahak feels the damn thing trying to enter his soul. Its violating in a whole new terrible way, and actualy managed to disgust Dahak. Have you ever seen a disgusted skeleton? Me neither. He feels dizzy for a moment, but suddenly his rage causes his mind to focus again.

Just what THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU MINDFUCKING TRASH BLOB OF CRAP

Dahak then decides its about time to go full psycho on this and realizes that a holy dagger is still a dagger. With a mix of a ton of anger and some morbid curiosity, he continues, his voice gaining intensity the more he talks (shouts?).

THIS IS ALL THOSE ARMORED IDIOTS' FAULT, IF THEY HAD BEEN HERE IT'D BE THEY GETTING MIND RAPED AND DOING THE DIRTY WORK! BUT THIS ALSO MEANS WE HAVE PRIVACY TO GET INTIMATE

Dahak then regrets implying anything sexual with this thing.

Finally, attempt to rip this guy a new hole, literally, by holding the dagger with both hands and pulling it down. If the hole is big enough, stick an angry bony fist inside and try to grab anything that stands out.
[6] vs [1] All of this piss you off a lot ! First you wake up and get spooked instead of spooking, then some armored guy leaves you all alone, then you get spooked again and mind-raped ! Enough is enough, you will not let this day end up being a bad day !
You firmly grip the dagger, and stab with all your bony might into the Corruptor, opening a large gap in its ectoplasm.

You see a black, murky twisted object inside it. Must be its weak point ! You gleefully think.

Freeing your right hand, you push your bony arm full length to catch that thing and...ngh...rip it oOOUT ?

As you rip it apart, the Corruptor explodes, releasing the same black ichor as before everywhere. You get drenched in it, and you can feel it coiling around your bones, your soul
(Now rolling until you get a 5 or more. All other rolls make you lose 1 Individuality)
[3] You try to resist, to shake it off. But it is strong, too strong. [/color]

You lose -1 Individuality

[6] You fight, and fight ! Like this time when you desperately searched for the light as you got out of the ground. And finally you manage to shake it all off, you fall on your knee, mentally exhausted.

The black ichor slowly solidifies and turns to ashes, harmless. You sigh in great relief, and essence come to you from the black heart you are holding.
You gain 3 essences
Your Individuality returns to normal

Taste like ink. Yuck.

Ulkas the Quasit
"I wish for power to restore the once proud kingdom I inherited, to establish my name and clear the names of those who came before. For now, I have nothing but pure ambition and just cause, and I need your guidance, oh mighty god of Truth and Lies. Hereby, I'm ready to devote myself to your cause."
[5+1] (Intelligence Bonus, Unnecessary)
You speak to the deity with a humble tone, respectfully bowing and throwing it flowers. And it falls for it.
"Hu hu hu, you are a smart one, you turned to the right god. Now ! Feel my power coursing through you ! And the pact will be complete."

A surge of energy pierce you through the heart ! At first you feel like you are absorbing it, but the cursed crown behind you instead absorb the whole essence. You manage to fake your willingness, he doesn't see anything. You feel close to the end of the pact.

[3+1] Then you suddenly take your hands off of the bowl ! The image of Tinzakena suddenly shouts, surprised :
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOOL !"

You turn back, and he catch a glimpse of the crown.
"You...YOU MISERAB..."

You smash the jewel with your claw, turning toward the projection and smirking evilly at it.
"Well, I'm a demon."
"DAMN YO...!"

The connexion is violently cut off, and the liferforce container explode into a burst of intense light.

"You did it...You did it ! Incredible, you surpassed my expectations !"

All this light is now absorbed by yourself. You...you have never felt this powerful before. You are overflowing with an insane energy, you feel like you are going to explode !

You acquired 20 essences, you can now directly jump to the stage 3 !

Ferratus the Corrupted Armor
"Silence, both of you. This is what I am now, and not reaping its advantages would be foolish. Child, I am a monster."

Display the corruption covering my body. Let the girl run back to her home. Stand menacingly close to the village, in plain view. Wait for those who would challenge me. Should none come for half a day, continue on my travels.

((Not going to redeem Ferratus completely, but I'll give him a modicum of standards.))
(here we go...)
[3] (Aaaw D:)
You reveal your twitching eye. The girl screams and runs away toward the village :
"A monster ! It's another monster !"

"Another ?..."

You walk menacingly toward the village, and stop midway.
You see two armored men and a priest behind them coming toward you, they look like knights.
The knight on the right shouts :
"Another monster disguising as a human ! Damnit !"

You feel the thirst growing, unquenchable.

Monsters :

Spoiler: Ulkas the Quasit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:04:11 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2016, 07:44:00 pm »

Float on up til I see a human. When I do, place myself in clear view of it but do not make any moves to go forwards, and do not attack it. Simply remain there until it notices me. If it does not notice me for a little while, make an impatient beep.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2016, 07:44:46 pm »

a dragon
(WHAT A COINCIDENCE)

The place he said not to go
(NOT TO GO HEHE. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GO THERE ARE YOU ?)

The girl screams and runs away toward the village
(aw, no loli vampire D:)

another monster...Another...disguising...
(or not ?... *winking intensifies*)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 146