Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295785 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [9/9]
« Reply #345 on: February 18, 2016, 07:45:31 pm »

I Try to Blast him with both beams, and drag him towards my maw... I just need to remember to avoid crossing the streams...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2016, 07:46:44 pm »

((I am totally going there. My thought is that I can establish peaceful contact with the evilness and corruption of humanity and befriend a mage. Then, I can use my ability to transfer mana to make myself of use to it and absorb the essence of monsters it kills. Then, when I grow powerful enough, I can subjugate them all. I plan far ahead c:))

((Oh, and if they hate me, I just run underground and beep myself to sleep.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2016, 07:49:33 pm »

((I am totally going there. My thought is that I can establish peaceful contact with the evilness and corruption of humanity and befriend a mage. Then, I can use my ability to transfer mana to make myself of use to it and absorb the essence of monsters it kills. Then, when I grow powerful enough, I can subjugate them all. I plan far ahead c:))

((Oh, and if they hate me, I just run underground and beep myself to sleep.))
((Yeah, I understood that you would absolutely go there. Just wanted to lampshade it :P)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2016, 07:50:59 pm »

((Insanely good rolls through all the turn. Allright, it'll take some time to decide on the direction to warp into...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2016, 07:59:23 pm »

"Strike at the cut in it's belly, brother! We can bring this to a swift end!"
He would say to his guard kin. He would also start moving to strike, wary of the beast's flailing. Hopefully he would be able to wound it further before it could recover.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 18, 2016, 08:01:43 pm »

"Two knights and a priest? Let us fight like knights. I challenge you to a duel!"

Challenge the knights to fight me one on one. If they refuse - javelin the cleric and fight them off with the zweihander. If the boy's husk still holds some life, be ready to drain it to the last drop should I get wounded. If it's useless, spit it out midfight. Terrify my opponents by giving them a glimpse of their possible fate.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:32:51 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2016, 08:10:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Ah... I've never felt such feeling of accomplishment in my entire existance... My thanks, Dovarus - you allowed me to trick a god!"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 18, 2016, 08:26:37 pm »

I cock my head. "Yes, I help. Me follow"

Follow the Leaf-friend
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2016, 08:31:11 pm »

Well, this is just grand. All this did was get me and my new clothes dirty, and no idea of where to go or what to do still. At least I got more of that weird golden a energy stuff.

Dahak's mind wanders as he stares around the village. It seems desolate, but somewhat more peaceful now, maybe humans will move back in now you've apparently cleared out all the pests.
Dahak assumes a very odd heroic pose for some seconds in celebration of this thought. Then he can come back and terrorize them!

He then decides to examine the now withered fleshy thing he forcibly removed from the corruptor. Feeling something stir in his mind as he stares at it, he focuses to try and see if any more strange pieces of memory pop into his mind.

After a few seconds of focusing, he thinks he can see the outline of a face on the surface of the heart!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He then decides this is stupid and throws the useless heart away.
He sheats his dagger and stores it back in his ribcage, just in case, you never know when you'll run into a loli vampire or something.

Pshh, like that will ever happen, loli vampires, heh, right, not even the gods are that stupid.

He then spends several minutes trying to remember what the hell a loli is.
He doesn't. He's ok with this.

Walk out of the village, searching for landmarks or anything of interest. Trying to remember things now will probably only result in more stupid things.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:52:50 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2016, 09:42:42 pm »

Take a walk in the desert.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 18, 2016, 10:17:26 pm »

Completed the Bestiary a little more, and added encountered NPCs. Check it out and correct me if I made a mistake !

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 18, 2016, 10:25:05 pm »

((Should I write up my chronicles as they stand so far? Also, in the monsters list, I am still known as "Squishy" the mana shard. I'm Shiny now :c))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 18, 2016, 10:26:42 pm »

((Oh right. Changed it !))

((It depends on Sarrak, he said he would do bios. If you want to do yours, you should tell him so that you don't both do a bio.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 18, 2016, 10:28:49 pm »

((I suggest bolding or otherwise accenting monster names in the bestiary and NPC names in their list, along with player names. So that it could be said with a simple glance: who met whom and where.

Coolrune, I'd be very glad if you write your own chronicle. Because I'm still in the very beginning of them.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 18, 2016, 10:36:45 pm »

((I suggest bolding or otherwise accenting monster names in the bestiary and NPC names in their list, along with player names. So that it could be said with a simple glance: who met whom and where.

Coolrune, I'd be very glad if you write your own chronicle. Because I'm still in the very beginning of them.))
((If you want I could write everyone else chronicles. I want to make a small pause between turns. Did the bolding, much much better !))

EDIT: (Wish I had the time to do the same thing with my other RTD :/)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:40:25 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 146