Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295803 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak) Monster RTD [9/9]
« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2016, 04:26:44 pm »

Now to look for a surface creature to kill...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2016, 04:45:02 pm »

While it's attention is on me, I ready my wings and attempt to Distort it's senses while searching for the weakpoint I struck. I need to distract it while my guard-kin attempts to strike it's weakness again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2016, 04:47:11 pm »

"GOOD! ARBO OKAY! Be with other Leaf-Friends now."

Now that friend is okay, Recover HP and begin exploring the Leaf-Friend home. Take care to not step on little ones

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:52:19 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2016, 04:50:28 pm »

Wait, he's fleeing from me? In that case, just travel elsewhere. Maybe leave the crystal field so the humans don't know where to find me?

If I can recover HP at some point, definitely do that.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2016, 05:04:20 pm »

Turn 20a

Ulkas the Quasit
((Wait, wait. I still have to do eight more bios and update my own one... What about I create a single post with bios and you link/copy it when it's finished?))

"Perfect. How about Tinzakena? It would be quite hilarious... If we succeed, of course."

Begin!
"Tinzakena, "God" of Lies and Truth... Ironic, it's the only "god" that assumes itself a little. A liar yes, but at least you know what to expect with such a title. Follow me into the temple, there is a shrine dedicated to Tinzakena and the other deities."

'Yes, I'm going to leave the Throne Room for a while. This exception is part of my vow, I will explain it to you later.

You follow him until you enter the ruined temple. Statues of deities unknown to you are elevated there, some are broken and on the ground. You arrive in front of the shrine dedicated to the god of Lies and Truth. The depiction is that of an old, wrinkled man cloaked in a magnificent garment.

"I once caught a glimpse of a god. They are nothing like us. They are formless beings of pure might." states Dovarus.

He points at a large bowl with water in it.
"Every human temple possesses a catalyst to communicate with the deity. In this kingdom, those were these bowl filled with "holy water". Probably just was regular water though. The bowl themselves were crafted by those who made a pact with the deity, and could only be crafted by them. By injecting mana into it, the magic activated and established a link with the deity."
"Place the crown on the stand in front of the bowl, there were usually books and paper here. Now walk in front of the bowl so that you hide the crown. Then place your hands on its borders and inject your mana while calling out for the deity's name."

"And don't forget. Don't get greedy and make sure the deity believe it is in control. Before the pact is completed, you must cut contact with the deity and destroy the lifeforce container."

[no dice needed] You put your clawed hands on the catalyst, pouring out your mana inside it. You shout
"Tinzakena, God of Lies and Truth ! I hereby summon you !"
You lose 1 MP

Everything suddenly fades to black, except for you and the catalyst in front of you. The water inside begins to move in a turmoil, and rise. It takes the form of the statue behind it : a wrinkled old man with a wryly smile.

"I am Tinzakena, Almighty God of Lies and Truth. I heard your plea, and answered to your call. What do you wish for ?"

Spoiler: Ulkas the Quasit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:01:28 pm by Nakéen »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2016, 05:16:10 pm »

Dahak feels the damn thing trying to enter his soul. Its violating in a whole new terrible way, and actualy managed to disgust Dahak. Have you ever seen a disgusted skeleton? Me neither. He feels dizzy for a moment, but suddenly his rage causes his mind to focus again.

Just what THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU MINDFUCKING TRASH BLOB OF CRAP

Dahak then decides its about time to go full psycho on this and realizes that a holy dagger is still a dagger. With a mix of a ton of anger and some morbid curiosity, he continues, his voice gaining intensity the more he talks (shouts?).

THIS IS ALL THOSE ARMORED IDIOTS' FAULT, IF THEY HAD BEEN HERE IT'D BE THEY GETTING MIND RAPED AND DOING THE DIRTY WORK! BUT THIS ALSO MEANS WE HAVE PRIVACY TO GET INTIMATE

Dahak then regrets implying anything sexual with this thing.

Finally, attempt to rip this guy a new hole, literally, by holding the dagger with both hands and pulling it down. If the hole is big enough, stick an angry bony fist inside and try to grab anything that stands out.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:19:56 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2016, 05:22:43 pm »

"I wish for power to restore the once proud kingdom I inherited, to establish my name and clear the names of those who came before. For now, I have nothing but pure ambition and just cause, and I need your guidance, oh mighty god of Truth and Lies. Hereby, I'm ready to devote myself to your cause."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2016, 05:29:49 pm »

((Did you really have to stick this 'this is your last chance to redeem yourself' choice in here? I'm having second thoughts now.))

Rolling dice for morality.

Results tell to dial back on the grimdark. Shit.

Action incoming soon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2016, 05:39:13 pm »

((Did you really have to stick this 'this is your last chance to redeem yourself' choice in here? I'm having second thoughts now.))

Rolling dice for morality.

Results tell to dial back on the grimdark. Shit.

Action incoming soon.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE MWAHAHA

(In all seriousness, this is an interesting development. I wanted to see what would happen if I threw the embodiment of innocence toward Corrupt/Ferratus.
ps : don't forget. You guys are monsters in the sense of "creatures", don't feel forced to be evil or good. Make your choice, and open the path to your destiny...)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:40:54 pm by Nakéen »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2016, 05:53:27 pm »

(Confession: I think Dehak is Undertale Papyrus' separated twin brother)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2016, 05:54:52 pm »

(Confession: I think Dehak is Undertale Papyrus' separated twin brother)
(With more asskicking and craziness)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2016, 05:59:19 pm »

(( Going to sleep, I might miss a few turns. Goodnight monsters! ))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2016, 05:59:31 pm »

"Silence, both of you. This is what I am now, and not reaping its advantages would be foolish. Child, I am a monster."

Display the corruption covering my body. Let the girl run back to her home. Stand menacingly close to the village, in plain view. Wait for those who would challenge me. Should none come for half a day, continue on my travels.

((Not going to redeem Ferratus completely, but I'll give him a modicum of standards.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 18, 2016, 06:00:39 pm »

"Silence, both of you. This is what I am now, and not reaping its advantages would be foolish. Child, I am a monster."

Display the corruption covering my body. Let the girl run back to her home. Stand menacingly close to the village, in plain view. Wait for those who would challenge me. Should none come for half a day, continue on my travels.

((Not going to redeem Ferratus completely, but I'll give him a modicum of standards.))
(Great choice, you took the third option)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2016, 06:03:43 pm »

(Kardassus is the angel on the armor's shoulder... and the corruption is leaving a stain on the other.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 146