Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294677 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 73 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #2100 on: April 23, 2017, 12:45:40 pm »

"We should reach the sea and see if the situation changes. When we find twin villages, we must be certain whenever this power follows us or not. I'd rather not play with a certain death."

Fly to the sea and check if the scenery is as beautiful as I have imagined. Try to pinpoint location of twin villages while on move.

"Hm... I wanted to ask. When using your eyes to judge opponent power, you get rough feeling of it, right? Have you ever saw being of similar power before?"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: May 02, 2017, 11:34:21 pm »

My finals are over, finally. Agh.

I took the week-end off and did nothing, but now I should be free enough to write! If I can balance my part-time job and studies, I should be able to release turns at a decent pace.

Estimated Time Arrival for the next turn: 2 days at most.

edit: had to prepare a surprise birthday for this week-end. Adding delay again, sorry
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:21:43 am by Nakéen »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: May 16, 2017, 10:46:13 am »

turn when?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:40 pm »

Sorry for the disappearance over more than 3 weeks. I fell terribly sick and couldn't look at a screen without my eyes burning and my head aching. No idea what I caught, but it was really horrible (unable to sleep due to pain, too weak to do anything when awake, etc).

Now I'm healed, but I ended up falling behind a lot in my studies for an important exam at the end of the month (happening on June 27-28). As such it will be impossible to me to update for a whole additional month if I can't catch up. :(

I'm officially putting a hiatus of 1 month, return scheduled on July 1st.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [On Hiatus] [Return: July 1st] You are a Monster RTD - Turn 73
« Reply #2104 on: June 02, 2017, 02:53:32 pm »

oh man that sounds terrible  :( i hope you are fine now.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: June 07, 2017, 06:14:22 pm »

Good luck for your exams Nakéen, we'll be waiting for you :)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: July 01, 2017, 07:42:06 pm »

Is this back?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: July 02, 2017, 04:43:24 am »

Exams done! Now to wait the results :)

Some progress on the turn writing, it's partway but not done yet, I'm a bit rusty. It's good to have free time now.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
Re: [Turn Writing in Process] You are a Monster RTD - Turn 73
« Reply #2108 on: July 02, 2017, 06:20:02 am »

Welcome back Nakéen :)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: July 02, 2017, 09:54:32 am »

I'm glad to know this isn't dead yet.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: July 17, 2017, 07:44:18 am »

Are you still writting the turn?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: July 17, 2017, 01:03:30 pm »

July 04, 2017, 02:16:01 pm
That doesn't seem good.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: July 17, 2017, 01:09:17 pm »

Tried to contact via e-mail - no response. Definitely not good. Lets hope it is temporary condition, like before.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: July 27, 2017, 05:46:29 am »

Hey everyone. First off, thanks a lot to Sarrak for contacting me.

Let's start right away.
First about my current situation. I am currently oversea helping my brother sort out many inconveniences. We don't have a computer here, and my sole mean of internet access is my mobile phone.

Second, how it came to this and overall why did I disappear. The 1st of July, I was officially back, having finished an important exam. Everything was all well and good until a few days later, within the same week, we got words my brother studying oversea had a lot of problems. We learnt my brother we haven't got word of for half a year stopped studying, had many problems with his appartment, had no money left, etc. A whole slew of minor to not minor things bundled up together in a joyful mess, accumulated over the years.

So I immediately jumped in a plane and flew to the other side of the world to set everything right. It's been three weeks alreayt, and there is still so much to do. I don't have the slightest idea of when the whole mess will be solved, and when I will be able to fly back home.

Shit, I feel so sorry writing this. Part of my brother's situation was me overlooking stuff that seemed minor years ago, and I feel terrible guilt for this. Of course most of his problems could have been solved if he took up the motivation to do them instead of letting them pile up, but that's another story.

And finally I feel sorry for having to disappear and being unable to continue the game, and even willingly forgetting to send words when I could have two weeks ago. But it just felt too hard with alk that was going on.

Mmh. Thag's one apologic and heavy post in hindsight. I am to blame for not giving news, but be reassured if yiu still have interest in this game, I want to return to this game as soon as possible, but it's just oh so impossible right now it actually hurts thinking about it.

In the hopes of being able to return as soon as possible, and that life will let me off the hook when it is all done.

Sincere apologies, and above all,  many thanks to you guys, whether you lost interest or not in the game.

Nakéen

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: (on indefinite hiatus due to RL) You are a Monster RTD - Turn 73
« Reply #2114 on: July 27, 2017, 05:52:37 am »

Take your time nakeen, we're not going anywhere too terribly soon, though you might have to start over with how long a hiatus it's been. Just make sure your brother is okay, family should always come first.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 146