Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294894 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10] - Now with a Google Doc ! -
« Reply #1560 on: June 26, 2016, 09:12:08 am »

(( Previously wanted to start anew as a vengeful spirit that used it's power to bring it's enemies' emotions to wake vengeance in them, and gain followers this way. But got curious how long could I survive as a creature I just loved to slash up in TW (and how strong could it be after evolving). ))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: June 26, 2016, 07:49:53 pm »

Sub-Turn 69.03:

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem
Grrrh!

and with that grunt of effort, Oran swings his fist at the stone cenotaurs head
cave the bastards face in!
Spoiler: Relief (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf
(shouldnt my alies be rested up as well?)

I dont think my leg is going to heal on its own. Some food may help and we will need to hunt sooner or later anyway.
Take the pack hunting using Mana sensitivity to find something to eat
Spoiler: Ambush (click to show/hide)

-flashback- Glint the Calcivore
Glint tried to grab at his friend and drag him to safety. Failing that, he simply fled, ashamed of his own weakness and cowardice.
Spoiler: Memories of a Tragedy (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
... I Guess the Best way away is to Travel to the South East If I want to get a way Out of this Trap.
Spoiler: Further West (click to show/hide)

-flashback- Gray the Metal Blob
Gray left the prison and went back to exploring the other areas under the castle.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"This place looks familiar..."

Forwards!
Spoiler: Sudden Encounter (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
Dahak's mind is filled with a mix of surprise and disappointment.

Whhats da hell ish thish? I expecshed sum short of ruins

Dahak is disappointed because there's no place to hide in here, its just an open field of... Whatever this is.
He checks on his group for a bit. Delinde seems to be getting better, somehow, but then Dahak notices nihil is practically falling apart.

GUD LORDS JELLYS BOY, HANGHS IN THAR

While looking at Nihil, Dahak notices that the sigils on his new set of clothes, apart from not being very fashionable, are very similar to the rune things glowing on the ground.  Also, why exactly are these things glowing? Are they reacting to Nihil's clothes somehow?

Dahak deposits Nihil on the "ground". Nihil looks more like a pool of dark gelatin covered with priestly clothing now. Dahak then sits on the ground with delinde on one arm, as he pulls out and inspects his master's ritual notes. He ponders opening a tiny rift to the corruptor world to simulate a small corrupt environment around Nihil. Its nihil's homeworld after all, so maybe he'll feel better if exposed to it. Hopefuly the rift will be small enough so that nothing can come through.

Then Dahak remembers his usual luck with these things, and puts the notes away.

Bluhsh, its not likes we'resh in immediate dangersn now. I cannst shee da giants idiosth anymores.

Contrary to his usual self, Dahak decides to... Wait around? He's not entirely sure about what he should do, and he can't keep moving like this forever in this state, if a leg bone snaps he'll have to crawl.
Dahak gets one of the garlic cloves he got earlier and places a piece of garlic on top of nihil, and sticks another into Delinde's mouth.

Itsh gud for u both

He then decides to pray. This situation is only half desperate, but desperate enough to warrant praying. He tries to think of a god that could help them in this situation. For some reason, he can't stop thinking about really solid furniture.

Attempt prayer

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"You're giving me full command? Hehehe... Perfect. I won't let you down, Astrosa."

Follow the pre-laid plan. Stealth-approach a village not overly far from the city walls, start with settibf a few buildings on fire through mind-controlled villagers, to lure bravest ones into the open so that Astrosa may finish them in one move. Capture several women or children. Make the rest run in utter panic to the city. Wait for their move while slowly burning the village to the ground.
Spoiler: Watch out for old men (click to show/hide)

Sarralmir the Drowner
((Just kill Snehk then or do whatever you want with him. Posting new sheet.))

Spoiler: Sarralmir the Drowner (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:37:27 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 26, 2016, 07:50:18 pm »

Sub-Turn 69.03 Status:

Spoiler: Roeway the Hell Wolf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sarralmir the Drowner (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:37:08 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 26, 2016, 07:51:03 pm »

Forgot Snehk and Sarralmir. Doing this right now.

edit: Sarralmir done. Will do status later, a sudden burst of laziness took me down.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:03:48 pm by Nakéen »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: June 26, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »

Free myself through biting through the webs then attack the web spinners
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
« Reply #1565 on: June 27, 2016, 03:50:50 am »

check the deactivated golem
I guess that the gamemaster has missed my turn

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: June 27, 2016, 04:01:26 am »

I guess that the gamemaster has missed my turn
Yiiik. How come I missed it ?! I remember quoting it though.

Ugh. I will do it tomorrow, once everything holding me busy is taken care of. Sorry Roc !

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 27, 2016, 05:10:26 am »

Gray studied the gate and the chains, trying to find a way inside.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: June 27, 2016, 05:42:29 am »

((He doesn't remember a thing.))

Dive into the water and swim to the bottom, looking for anything useful down there. If there won't be any object of use, swim towards the river mouth.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 27, 2016, 07:30:28 am »

Well, a wake up call for certain.

Oran looks to the leftover stones from the statue beasts body, and attempts to use life energy to repair himself with them

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 27, 2016, 08:07:06 am »

(don't tell me, my magic doesn't work if you tell me :v)

What the hell is even happening? Dahak tries to think about it but gives up. So many weird things have happened by now that he just stopped asking.

However, he's still very inquisitive. Where the hell is Delinde and Snotbrain? Where the hell is he now? The last thing he remembers is attempting a vague prayer in a moment of need, and furniture, maybe some garlic. He also has a vague memory of Delinde trying to stop him.

Dahak pulls the key on his hand close to his face. Huh, he doesn't remember having a key. He also doesn't remember being naked, but as a skeleton, his sense of modesty has left him a long time ago. Maybe the corruption finally got the better of him?

Nah, this is different, Dahak doesn't feel the old distant feeling of dread that came from the corruptors. This is something completely new.

Thishs seemsh oddly convenientss. Key and doorsh, black spessh full of noffing. Tshe facts I'm stillsh more brokens than a cookiesh on a kidsh pocket doeshnt help either.

While just putting the key on the door and opening it seems like the obvious thing to do, Dahak has decided its time to stop being so heckless all the time, at least while others are being caught in it. Delinde and Nihil are prob still out there trying to not die either. The fact you don't know how long you've been here doesn't help, too. Its time to study the situation.

Then Dahak finally notices he doesn't have any of his equipment anymore, not even his dagger and cloak. This isn't so terrible, as there are less things to think about.

Examine the key and the surrounding space, talk to the voice if it speaks again
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 27, 2016, 01:12:33 pm »

"I am Caedan, amnesiac wanderer. I am also a rather monstrously skilled blood mage, if I may say so myself. My faint memories brought me here. These two are Ramas and Firande, who due to various painful circumstances ended up joining me on my travels. Now, let me ask you the same thing. Who are you?"

Conversation ho!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: June 27, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »

Now Straight to the South!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 27, 2016, 02:50:50 pm »

Forgotten Action 69.03: Actually completely mistaken ha

T946 the Security Bot
I agree with that but I think the two ones should rest, I should rest myself as well. by the way, thanks for helping me, I don't think that I survive the fight, let alone win it without it

Thank the Crustiliacs then rest to restore HP and MP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:03:18 pm by Nakéen »
« Reply #1574 on: June 27, 2016, 05:46:41 pm »

Repeated Action 69.03:

T946 the Security Bot
I agree with that but I think the two ones should rest, I should rest myself as well. by the way, thanks for helping me, I don't think that I survive the fight, let alone win it without it
The wounded Crustiliacs are carried by two healthy ones back to the main living zones. Only the larger one is still with you.
[1] It seems the shock disturbed your repairing systems. You find yourself unable to run the repairing modules, only recovering a glimmer of energy and health.
You recovered 3HP
You recovered 2MP
The Crustiliac waves at you :
"A hastemove is preferable. The metalwatcher is downfallen, but not for long. A metalmender will come soon to the rescue, let's hastemove."
It seems some repairing entity will arrive to take care of the Golem, the Crustiliac is suggesting to get moving quickly.
HP: 5/15
MP: 2/12

I did that action in turn 69.02 as evidenced below

Sub-Turn 69.02:

T946 the Security Bot
[spoiler=More due rest]
"Thanks are reciprocal." says the Crustiliac.
Afterward you enter a healing mode, where your inner nanomachines/repairing system/magic is accelerated.
You recover 10 HP
You recover 8 MP
[2] When you wake up, your arm still isn't repaired. The damage was probably too extensive to be repaired in a short span of time.
HP: 12/15
MP: 8/12

Here is the action I wanted to do instead of repeating my previous one
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 146