Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295195 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1245 on: May 07, 2016, 12:42:39 pm »

Sub-turn 66.01

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"The minds of our kin act as a relay to help convey orders from our queen or from the leader of the party to one another. We can inspire a weaker version of this mental trait into creatures we have control over, though the further from an aradian the message goes, the more fragmented it will become. It is why the hives have overseers in areas worked by our captives."
He seems curious about the bow, though he remains silent after explaining the mental link.

Spoiler: Proposal (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Might as well take a quick look around while I'm here besides I can always get back to digging whenever I finish looking.
Spoiler: Encounter (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
- I'm... not even sure myself. I think that I've been called Snehk before... Surrounding area seems very unfamiliar to me. Where am I?

Feign amnesia.
Spoiler: "Amnesiac" (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"You've piqued my interest. You're a living proof that coexistence between humans and monsters was and is a possibility."

Try to probe my memories for any places related to vampires. Preferably one that isn't overly far away. I kinda want to remember my past now. And Ramas will get to learn of his heritage. It's a win-win.

Rest for now. Answer any questions Ramas might have about vampires in general. Then begin testing out what vampiric abilities Ramas possesses, if any. If he has vampiric abilities, help him master them. In other words, give Ramas a training montage.

((Woo, my first companion. Well, one that isn't part of me. Also, looks like Caedan is going to drift towards neutrality now. Dammit, Ramas. You're ruining my plans.))

Turn 66

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 07, 2016, 12:45:39 pm »

Durst yawns.

"Sorry about that. That must have something to do with what happened earlier, with the demons.

Oh, really interesting story there. You see, there was this demon with this yellowish orb. He killed a bunch of sand-sharks and harvested some kind of essence from them. I broke the orb, and then some energy flowed into me. And then...
"

He blinks several times. He genuinely cannot remember.

"What was I just talking about?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 07, 2016, 12:59:21 pm »

Stormslayer would seem angry for a moment, but then push it down since this was another species of monster they were talking to. She wouldn't know unless she was in the hive for quite a while.
"Keep in mind what you ask of me carefully. My hive, my family, was completely destroyed by the humans. That larva is the last of my queen's line.

Under other circumstances I would agree that using one of the larvae as a reciever would be effective, but you are asking me to risk the last thing that presses me to keep living. A single stray arrow or blade could easily take it away."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 07, 2016, 01:18:06 pm »

Well, this looks... interesting. Would you like to stay and fight, or should we get out of here?

Take a brief dive into the pit to recover the essence from the humans who fell. Assuming that brings me close to the other humans, Devour them. I need the MP. Keep the three essence I just got to myself, but the two I should find in the pit goes to Gray and Brown.

Stay near the ground long enough to do devouring and/or let Gray reconnect with his lost parts, then fly upwards again while I wait for an answer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 07, 2016, 01:21:00 pm »

Vaporize it? or possibly Convert it into a pile of calamari?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 07, 2016, 01:30:04 pm »

- Thank you for your kindness. Can you tell me whose are these lands? Do we have any king or queen or both?

Follow them.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 07, 2016, 01:38:09 pm »

Seeing the raging inferno that went out inside the temple and his companion burning inside of it, Ulkas nearly bit his own tongue. Why should every plan go both the best and the worst way possible at the same time?! Quickly calculating the best possible route for retreat, he shouted to the crazed demoness:

"ASTROSA! Take her essence and run! After me!"

Not quite certain that she would hear or listen to him, Ulkas was ready to use his control powers to make her retreat. After all, Fenia is dead, her essence should be fine for a moment, but Astrosa, with her vulnerability to magic, should not waste a single moment standing there.

Guide her out, by force-control if truly needed. Tail/wing-feed her afterwards if the injures prove too great or her mind - seem to be slipping into berserking state.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 07, 2016, 01:40:04 pm »

"Either your ancestor was a powerful vampire or monster-human crossbreeds have naturally high potential. Interesting. Anyways, we'll be moving west soon. Is there anything you'd like to do while we're still in the area? With the exception of trying to fight the Armor again."

Ask.

"Our journey will most likely not be the safest one, considering recent events." Caedan says this while motioning with his head at Firande.

"Can you protect her? Or would you rather find a safe place for her to be?"

((Caedan is much older than he thought? ... what if Ramas' ancestor is Caedan?))

Depending on Ramas, we go where he has unfinished business or to find a place for Firande. If he has no unfinished business and he's confident that he can protect his friend, we head West.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 07, 2016, 06:37:43 pm »

The what what now :v? This is news to me.

Dahak stares down at the odd cloaked spiritual thing. It doenst look specially threatening, altough it does emit a rather interesting energy. It kinda resonates with his grand core, but he can't tell exactly what this means, prob the corruption making things fuzzy again.

Dahak puts a bony hand to his lower jaw and ponders.

So, this is what we've come to eliminate? It doesnt look that scary, but what do you mean by spirit and incarnation? You cant be a spirit and an incarnation at the same time! This is spiritualism 101 here, you two >:v

Dahak regrets being the only academically fulfilled skeleton in a range of several dozen kilometers.

He approaches the ghost and adresses it in a formal tone.

HELLO SIR OR MADAM, I RECOGNIZE YOU ARE A RATHER PROMINENT SPIRITUAL BEING OF SORTS AND LIKELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INAPPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF APPARATIONS AND GENERAL SPECTRALITY AROUND THIS REGION. AS AN ASSOCIATE OF THIS ONE OVERSIZED DEATH FAIRY I MUST ANNOUNCE THAT I INTEND TO FULLY DISJOINT YOU FROM THIS MATERIAL REGION.

Dahak closes his hand into a big bony fist.

Watch the ghostly thing. If it tries anything, hit it with your feral otherwordly aura.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
« Reply #1254 on: May 07, 2016, 07:36:15 pm »

I ought to thank you since without your help, I would not have being able to take that killing shot

Thank the scavengers for their part in defeating the scorpion

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 07, 2016, 07:38:36 pm »

"Maybe we could find somewhere to watch and pray they all get eaten by a bigger, mortally wounded monster that we can take the essence from."

Call all my parts back to me. Maybe eat some of that elemental soil while waiting. See if Brown is okay.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 07, 2016, 08:32:27 pm »

"That was probably a one-time thing. We could come back and grab the spoils once they slaughter each other, though."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 07, 2016, 08:56:38 pm »

"That works too. Just need to grab all my pieces first."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 07, 2016, 10:52:35 pm »

Sub-turn 66.02

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst yawns.

"Sorry about that. That must have something to do with what happened earlier, with the demons.

Oh, really interesting story there. You see, there was this demon with this yellowish orb. He killed a bunch of sand-sharks and harvested some kind of essence from them. I broke the orb, and then some energy flowed into me. And then...
"

He blinks several times. He genuinely cannot remember.

"What was I just talking about?"

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
Stormslayer would seem angry for a moment, but then push it down since this was another species of monster they were talking to. She wouldn't know unless she was in the hive for quite a while.
"Keep in mind what you ask of me carefully. My hive, my family, was completely destroyed by the humans. That larva is the last of my queen's line.

Under other circumstances I would agree that using one of the larvae as a reciever would be effective, but you are asking me to risk the last thing that presses me to keep living. A single stray arrow or blade could easily take it away."

Spoiler: Too bad (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
Well, this looks... interesting. Would you like to stay and fight, or should we get out of here?

Take a brief dive into the pit to recover the essence from the humans who fell. Assuming that brings me close to the other humans, Devour them. I need the MP. Keep the three essence I just got to myself, but the two I should find in the pit goes to Gray and Brown.

Stay near the ground long enough to do devouring and/or let Gray reconnect with his lost parts, then fly upwards again while I wait for an answer.

"Maybe we could find somewhere to watch and pray they all get eaten by a bigger, mortally wounded monster that we can take the essence from."

Call all my parts back to me. Maybe eat some of that elemental soil while waiting. See if Brown is okay.
Spoiler: The bottom of the pit (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
Vaporize it? or possibly Convert it into a pile of calamari?
Spoiler: Mind control (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
- Thank you for your kindness. Can you tell me whose are these lands? Do we have any king or queen or both?

Follow them.
Spoiler: Political dump (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
Seeing the raging inferno that went out inside the temple and his companion burning inside of it, Ulkas nearly bit his own tongue. Why should every plan go both the best and the worst way possible at the same time?! Quickly calculating the best possible route for retreat, he shouted to the crazed demoness:

"ASTROSA! Take her essence and run! After me!"

Not quite certain that she would hear or listen to him, Ulkas was ready to use his control powers to make her retreat. After all, Fenia is dead, her essence should be fine for a moment, but Astrosa, with her vulnerability to magic, should not waste a single moment standing there.

Guide her out, by force-control if truly needed. Tail/wing-feed her afterwards if the injures prove too great or her mind - seem to be slipping into berserking state.
Spoiler: Orgasm (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Either your ancestor was a powerful vampire or monster-human crossbreeds have naturally high potential. Interesting. Anyways, we'll be moving west soon. Is there anything you'd like to do while we're still in the area? With the exception of trying to fight the Armor again."

Ask.

"Our journey will most likely not be the safest one, considering recent events." Caedan says this while motioning with his head at Firande.

"Can you protect her? Or would you rather find a safe place for her to be?"

((Caedan is much older than he thought? ... what if Ramas' ancestor is Caedan?))

Depending on Ramas, we go where he has unfinished business or to find a place for Firande. If he has no unfinished business and he's confident that he can protect his friend, we head West.
Spoiler: Hard choice (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
The what what now :v? This is news to me.

Dahak stares down at the odd cloaked spiritual thing. It doenst look specially threatening, altough it does emit a rather interesting energy. It kinda resonates with his grand core, but he can't tell exactly what this means, prob the corruption making things fuzzy again.

Dahak puts a bony hand to his lower jaw and ponders.

So, this is what we've come to eliminate? It doesnt look that scary, but what do you mean by spirit and incarnation? You cant be a spirit and an incarnation at the same time! This is spiritualism 101 here, you two >:v

Dahak regrets being the only academically fulfilled skeleton in a range of several dozen kilometers.

He approaches the ghost and adresses it in a formal tone.

HELLO SIR OR MADAM, I RECOGNIZE YOU ARE A RATHER PROMINENT SPIRITUAL BEING OF SORTS AND LIKELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INAPPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF APPARATIONS AND GENERAL SPECTRALITY AROUND THIS REGION. AS AN ASSOCIATE OF THIS ONE OVERSIZED DEATH FAIRY I MUST ANNOUNCE THAT I INTEND TO FULLY DISJOINT YOU FROM THIS MATERIAL REGION.

Dahak closes his hand into a big bony fist.

Watch the ghostly thing. If it tries anything, hit it with your feral otherwordly aura.

Spoiler: The Trap (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
I ought to thank you since without your help, I would not have being able to take that killing shot

Thank the scavengers for their part in defeating the scorpion

Turn 66

Spoiler: Note for future annex (click to show/hide)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 07, 2016, 11:38:05 pm »

"Oh, shoot."

Go back and blast whatever might be battling Vagush into oblivion with devour and my breath. If there's no issue, find him and flee. (stay close enough  to watch.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 146