Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)  (Read 11585 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2016, 08:32:32 am »

Drop my Axe on the Dammed dog.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2016, 09:36:34 am »

agh! Conjure water on the text to help distort and hopefully ruin this trapbearing text! Regardless of it's success, force myself to close my eyes and turn my head away!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2016, 09:41:32 am »

Drop my Axe on the Dammed dog.
[2]
You drop your axe like a pro. You realize this was a terrible idea.

[1]
You are dead.

agh! Conjure water on the text to help distort and hopefully ruin this trapbearing text! Regardless of it's success, force myself to close my eyes and turn my head away!
[3]
You draw moisture from the air, using it to conjure other, different water on the book, blocking its vile magics, then quickly close your eyes and turn your head away. You still feel a bit whoozy, but you're sure you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:48:39 am by Demonic Spoon »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2016, 09:45:43 am »

You may make a new character if you die.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2016, 09:48:49 am »

Use my own fear of falling to magically assimilate the ghosts and hounds.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2016, 09:53:04 am »

Use my own fear of falling to magically assimilate the ghosts and hounds.
[2]
You seem to be less scared than you thought! Unfortunately this means that your spell lacks the necessary oomph to incorporate something so different as ghostly ectoplasm into your form, but you did manage to merge all the librarians together into a super ghost blob! You are unsure if they're pleased about this. Some of their pseudopods wave in your direction in a vaguely threatening manner.

From behind you hear the hounds barking and growling, accompanied by grisly tearing and chewing noises, with something heavy clanging against the ground.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2016, 09:56:08 am »

Assimilate them using the fear of death by bloodthirsty hound, then? That should work.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2016, 10:31:12 am »

continue onward, being a bit more cautious in my quest for knowledge and new words.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:45 am »

Assimilate them using the fear of death by bloodthirsty hound, then? That should work.
[6]
Milking your nascent dog phobia for all it's worth, you lunge into the ghost, becoming one with it.

...you feel weird, like most of your body is made of mead steam. The silent screams of centuries of thwarted librarianship echo through your mind.

continue onward, being a bit more cautious in my quest for knowledge and new words.
[3]
You manage to avoid making eye contact with the various books around you as you slither to the end of the tunnel, where you find a spiraling staircase, your way blocked by webs made of light.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2016, 11:34:22 am »

Use my new ghostly abilities to float to the end of the passageway. Or, failing that, just walk. In any case, avoid those nasty hounds.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2016, 11:42:11 am »

Conjure and freeze water onto the face of my kiteshield. Test it as a mirror against the web in a attempt to clear a path. do not progress until we know just how well it works.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2016, 11:50:27 am »

Use my new ghostly abilities to float to the end of the passageway. Or, failing that, just walk. In any case, avoid those nasty hounds.
[2]
Your attempts at ghostly floating just cause you to trip, so you slither to along the walkway like a normal eldritch abomination. The road terminates suddenly, at it's end a ladder made of smoke. Agony Hornets buzz around it in an angry swarm.

Conjure and freeze water onto the face of my kiteshield. Test it as a mirror against the web in a attempt to clear a path. do not progress until we know just how well it works.
[6]
Your freeze your shield into a perfect ice mirror. The air grows terribly dry, you feel your lips becoming chapped. You then insert the shield into the lightweb. It reflects the web, causing a spiral of refractions that causes the entire edifice to tremble, and then explode. You hear frantic skittering from further up the stairwell, and you have only destroyed the first layer, with several more layers of light web visible ahead.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:53:36 am by Demonic Spoon »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2016, 12:19:36 pm »

[1]
The Terror Jackal is too quick for you. You barely have time to cry out in defiance of your gruesome fate before he rips out your throat.

[2]
The crown eagerly claims your soul as its own, adding it to the collection. It burns alongside the rest, fueling the crown's fires.

You have died.

((Aw, darn. How does "respawning" work ? Should I create a new character ?))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2016, 12:21:37 pm »

Make good use of my dog phobia and assimilate the hornets. Agony-inducing stings are perfect for terrifying people!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2016, 12:23:53 pm »

[1]
The Terror Jackal is too quick for you. You barely have time to cry out in defiance of your gruesome fate before he rips out your throat.

[2]
The crown eagerly claims your soul as its own, adding it to the collection. It burns alongside the rest, fueling the crown's fires.

You have died.

((Aw, darn. How does "respawning" work ? Should I create a new character ?))
((Create a new character yes.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9