Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)  (Read 11623 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2016, 04:26:00 am »

You throw your spear, impaling it in the side of the Jackal. It yips angrily, but leaps at you, managing to grab a hold of your calf. It pierces your scales like nothing, flesh melting and bleeding. You desperately beat at its head, burning its ears.

The pain is so horrendous that Otu barely stands it, in part thank to its burning rage.
Unleashing a savage scream, he grabs the shaft of the spear and try to plunge it deeper in the Jackal's body with all his might !

Spoiler: Otu Yhm the Sauroid (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2016, 05:05:13 am »

I know! Cast: Chaos, AOE, Power:order; on the Floor! What could go wrong?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2016, 05:11:24 am »

Trait: Uncanny wisdom

Continue further.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2016, 06:35:56 am »

You throw your spear, impaling it in the side of the Jackal. It yips angrily, but leaps at you, managing to grab a hold of your calf. It pierces your scales like nothing, flesh melting and bleeding. You desperately beat at its head, burning its ears.

The pain is so horrendous that Otu barely stands it, in part thank to its burning rage.
Unleashing a savage scream, he grabs the shaft of the spear and try to plunge it deeper in the Jackal's body with all his might !

Spoiler: Otu Yhm the Sauroid (click to show/hide)
[1]
The Terror Jackal is too quick for you. You barely have time to cry out in defiance of your gruesome fate before he rips out your throat.

[2]
The crown eagerly claims your soul as its own, adding it to the collection. It burns alongside the rest, fueling the crown's fires.

You have died.
I know! Cast: Chaos, AOE, Power:order; on the Floor! What could go wrong?
[5]
Gravity suddenly reverses. The idols let go of you in surprise as you all hit the ceiling. You left foot had melded with the rock of the ceiling, and all the idols are half-sunken into its material. The floor below grows an angry emerald eye, glaring at you. You can feel gravity returning to normal.

You feel so tired. Maybe you should take a short nap?
Trait: Uncanny wisdom

Continue further.
You appear in the sandy abyss of a humongous lead coliseum. On the stands antpeople bay for endless bloodsport. All around you battle slimes and golems. The sand bulges in front of you, as if some monstrosity is emerging from it.

The vaulted ceiling high above is completely covered in glowing fluorite.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:39:31 am by Demonic Spoon »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2016, 06:42:52 am »

Strike, kill, regenerate. Repeat, if needed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2016, 06:45:22 am »

You feel so tired. Maybe you should take a short nap?
That sounds like a good idea Voice in my head!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:19 am »

[3]
The ogre falls unconscious, hanging from the ceiling by his stuck foot. As what remains of his blood slowly pools in his heads, he is forced awake, eyes seeing only pink unicorns.

Oh yes, and the floor seems to be growing towards the ceiling. The ogre is pretty sure he's going to die soon if he doesn't do something about it. How troublemsome.

[1] [Uncanny Wisdom activates] [5]

You are about to strike at the threatening bulge when your intuition screams a warning. You leap away, as a massive centipede rushes forth from the sand, devastating both golems and slimes. You stagger to a nearby corpse, ready to regenerate yourself if needed.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2016, 06:53:27 am »

Whelp, guess its time to get down...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2016, 06:59:46 am »

Whelp, guess its time to get down...
[6]
In a burst of ogreish brilliance you cut off your foot with your zweihander, crashing into the emerald eye below, shattering it. The cavern wails, the crystal column shattering. You pass out.

[6]
You die peacefully in your sleep, rising up as a death knight. Spectral energy supports your footless leg. You hands itch to try out that massive axe. The axe glares at your balefully.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2016, 07:08:16 am »

Grab the axe before it has a chance to run away!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2016, 07:57:42 am »

See if I can go further without engaging in endless combat.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2016, 08:09:01 am »

Grab the axe before it has a chance to run away!
[4+1]
You sheathe your puny zweihander before taking a good grip on the axe. It growls and tries to bite you with one of its mouths. You bite back, and then your undead muscles bulge obscenely as you ponderously lift the monstrosity from the ground. If not for your great ogreish strength even you would not have been able to lift this thing. You heft it over your shoulder, the end dragging on the ground, leaving a trail of cut stone behind you as you leave the cavern, entering a series of limestone tunnels.

The axe's eyes twitch around in hypnotic rhythms, guiding you subconsciously to the slaughter it so desires. Eventually you come faces to faces with a freakish three headed dog thing. It's silver skin glows in the candlelight from behind the gate it guards.

See if I can go further without engaging in endless combat.
[3+1]
In one corner of the chaos you notice a group of golems furtively chipping away at the walls of the arena. You slowly head to them, dodging the coils of the centipede and rogue groups of still fighting slimes and golems.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2016, 08:12:05 am »

Help golems.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2016, 08:17:01 am »

Now to Strike that three headed beast's Skulls through it's Spine...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2016, 08:27:54 am »

Help golems.
[3]
There's some grinding of rocks as the golems discuss your sudden appearance, before one throws a pickaxe at you and they get back to.. carving a staircase out of the leaden wall?

You try to help, but it's slow going, and you're nervous you might get attacked by the centipede or one of the slimes while you're working.

Now to Strike that three headed beast's Skulls through it's Spine...
[1]
Sadly you aren't quite used to the weight of the axe, and are too slow in swinging it at the cerberus. The cerberus grabs you in two of its mouths, slowly beginning to tear you apart while the third gnaws at you. You feel the heat of fire spilling from their mouths. If not for your undead resilience you would have died there and then. You have managed to maintain your hold on your axe through the stupid dog's attack thankfully.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:30:10 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9