Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Game Over  (Read 62423 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - And we're off!
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2016, 05:43:19 pm »

Ok... I want a rose on my grave if I'm town
Are you Town?

I know I'm probably the biggest suspect.... but if I'm mafia (I'm not saying that I am) and I am nervous so why don't keep me for later and I guess you could try to get out of me who is the second scum (not like I know who he is) and you can always lynch me later.
Dude... Dude, come on. You don't say that. That's super WIFOMy. Now everyone is super suspicious of you as well. If anything, we pretty much have to lynch you now, but I'll explain why.

IC:
First, why you don't keep Mafia is because the overall goal of Town is to lynch Mafia. If Town keeps them alive, well... they can't win! Sure, some info might be gained, but who knows how useful it is. Now, if we lynch the Mafia, we gain some very useful information: We find out one Mafia! We can use that information to look back on a previous day and see the interactions. It's worth a lot!

So, yes, Mafia have useful information, but so do dead Mafia.
End IC.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2016, 05:44:25 pm »

In my situation there aren't many things I can do to save myself so.... a rose please
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2016, 05:45:41 pm »

I am town.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2016, 05:57:52 pm »

Just got back from school. I have a lot to catch up on, but I will try to have a post up sometime tonight.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 06, 2016, 07:13:11 pm »

Replacement Request. Stuff's going down.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2016, 08:59:37 pm »

Yo dawg! This is a disappointing turn of events!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2016, 09:01:59 pm »

Yeah I think I've read some of Vector's game's he's cool.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2016, 09:03:43 pm »

*sigh*

I wanted to finish the game so that I could post a photo of myself 9_9 but y'all are going to have to do without now!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 06, 2016, 09:33:29 pm »

If the following would work for people it might help speed up the IC replacement process:

I propose we promote webadict to official IC status, since he's already basically been doing that role, and pull the player for Vector's position from the normal replacement list. Would that work for everybody? (webadict especially?)
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2016, 09:34:56 pm »

I'd be fine for with it though my opinion is kinda irrelevant in this matter.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 06, 2016, 09:35:27 pm »

*sigh*

I wanted to finish the game so that I could post a photo of myself 9_9 but y'all are going to have to do without now!
I don't quite see the relation between these two particular events. Am I the dumb one?

If the following would work for people it might help speed up the IC replacement process:

I propose we promote webadict to official IC status, since he's already basically been doing that role, and pull the player for Vector's position from the normal replacement list. Would that work for everybody? (webadict especially?)
Oh god, am I being helpful? This is unprecedented! But... sure.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2016, 09:36:30 pm »

Beats waiting for a replacement IC. I was going to suggest that myself.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2016, 09:39:44 pm »

Three different pronouns so far, LOL

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2016, 09:59:45 pm »

*sigh*

I don't quite see the relation between these two particular events. Am I the dumb one?

Oh god, am I being helpful? This is unprecedented! But... sure.
Considering how little me and Vector have been posting, yes.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 07, 2016, 01:23:09 am »

Can I be replacement replacement? o_o I find myself itching to get back into BMing and writing long posts again. :D
Also hiii webadict and Vector! o/
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40