Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Game Over  (Read 62405 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - And we're off!
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2016, 09:58:51 am »

Well one thing is I didn't know that you need to ask questions and the other is that I don't really know what to ask about :D
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
the default header is for LOSERS and BORING PEOPLE
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2016, 10:06:30 am »

Well one thing is I didn't know that you need to ask questions and the other is that I don't really know what to ask about :D
Fair enough, I guess. I'm not sure anyone ever explicitly said that you *need* to ask questions. I blame the ICs

Well, you think I'm scum; there's a reason for that, right? Ask me a question related to that reason. For example: If you thought me messing with the headers was scummy, you could ask me why I kept messing with the headers.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2016, 10:13:52 am »

What are you hiding behind that mask? You seem to help everyone but is it just helping or is it your way of hiding the truth?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
trains are actually not that great
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2016, 10:18:34 am »

What are you hiding behind that mask? You seem to help everyone but is it just helping or is it your way of hiding the truth?
I helped you because you didn't know something vital to the game, and no ICs were around. I don't think I've helped anyone else.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2016, 10:26:22 am »

Why do you have a quote in your every post?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2016, 10:28:22 am »

Why do you have a quote in your every post?
It makes responding a bit quicker—I don't need to keep scrolling down—and it helps other people track what I'm responding to.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2016, 01:40:05 pm »

Replacement requested sorry I've been sick since Tuesday and don't have as much time as I thought I would.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »

Replacement requested sorry I've been sick since Tuesday and don't have as much time as I thought I would.

Well, alright.  I'll unvote you and focus on someone else until your replacement arrives.

TinFoilTopHat, we haven't seen anything out of you, yet.  Are you too busy plotting with your scumbuddy to post with the rest of us Townies?
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2016, 02:49:33 pm »

Unvote, then. I'm not having much luck with RVS :P

ATH: So far, all you've done is respond to people and participate in my RVS attack; you haven't really started anything. Now, you've said that getting mislynched is an issue for you; assuming you're town, how are you going to dodge the noose this game?

Well, alright.  I'll unvote you and focus on someone else until your replacement arrives.

TinFoilTopHat, we haven't seen anything out of you, yet.  Are you too busy plotting with your scumbuddy to post with the rest of us Townies?
You're not really one to talk—all you've done is bug lurkers. While you're waiting on Tinfoil to post, you should be pursuing some other avenue, rather than sitting around doing nothing.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2016, 02:51:37 pm »

Doomchild, you're attacking lurkers. That's easy. How come you're not asking anyone else anything? Are you afraid of giving up your role on accident and want to play it safe?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2016, 02:59:34 pm »

I will respond to that at 3pm when I have time to properly think up a plan and am finished with my schoolwork as I am in class at the moment.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2016, 03:04:30 pm »

I will respond to that at 3pm when I have time to properly think up a plan and am finished with my schoolwork as I am in class at the moment.
Okay. I'm not going to unvote you until you respond, though, unless I really want to pressure vote someone else.

Also, quick tip: Lots of people in different timezones use these forums. When referring to time, either include the timezone (3 PM EST, or whatever) or refer to the present—"six hours from now", for example. With your post, I have no idea if "3 PM" is an hour from now or six, sinc I don't know your timezone.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2016, 03:08:02 pm »

Two hour's until 3pm I have West coast time.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »

Two hour's until 3pm I have West coast time.
Okay, cool.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2016, 03:18:23 pm »

Doomchild, you're attacking lurkers. That's easy. How come you're not asking anyone else anything? Are you afraid of giving up your role on accident and want to play it safe?

Yeah, you're right.  I am going after lurkers.  I suppose a lot of that would be that it seems (after reading previous games) that lurkers tend to do way more harm than good to town, and since I want to win, we need to get them to talk, right?

But in the spirit of trying to be more proactive (sometimes I have a bad habit of becoming too passive), what role (Doctor, Cop, etc) would you, Gentlefish, most like to have in this game, and why?

You're not really one to talk—all you've done is bug lurkers. While you're waiting on Tinfoil to post, you should be pursuing some other avenue, rather than sitting around doing nothing.

An excellent point.  Who would you, Elephant Parade, least like to see as the scumteam in this game, and why?
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40