Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26318 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2016, 03:54:52 am »

Keeltheen
Go live happily in a cave somewhere on a pile of gold.
[5] Finally free to follow his own desires, Keeltheen the Dwagon leaves to take a well deserved rest in a cave made of native gold and overflowing with gold, far from civilization. With his newfound fortune, he became a billionaire and the richest being in the world.

Keeltheen Golden Ending Achieved !

Murder Oak
now that I no longer require all this power I do think that is a fine request...
Thus I empty the Gods Of Death from black diamond orb, they should be fine after all that time being trapped in what amounts to the RTD Matrix.
[6] No longer needing the Gods of Death power, Murder Oak releases them from the Orb. But the stay in the Orb is not without after effects, and the Gods of Death are dizzy and too nauseous to move. The deities, too eager to resume the RTD, decide to begin right here.
Thus they are squatting in your Tower to play their RTD. And only gods know how much time it will take for them to end...

You realize there is not so much to do in this world. You have the tallest Tower, gods are playing RTD in one of your living room...
Maybe you should retire or do something with the rest of your life ?

Ezor
Help some of our visitors reestablish their respective civilizations. And mine more adamantine.
[2] As Ezor tries to help the visitors rebuilding their civilizations, he is met with fierce opposition.
Deepsong is the best, they don't want to rebuild their old and boring civs ! All visitors decide to settle in Deepsong.

[3] After some days of mining, Deepsong miners reports that all the adamantine veins around Deepsong have been exhausted.

Innock
Your right.....we shall watch until the world needs us again.
Do the above.
[5] Innock smiled and took a glass of fruit cocktail, following Necrohusbando into the inauguration party of Innock's Heavenly Plane. From above they watched, but the world never needed their help again. So they partied and had fun for all eternity.

Heaven Mega Party Ending Achieved !

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2016, 12:17:55 pm »

look for 7 - 8 'people' to teach necromancy to then retire.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2016, 12:26:14 pm »

Ezor himself uses the adamantine to construct an impenetrable cocoon in the central chamber of Deepsong. When it is complete, he bids his friends and compatriots goodbye, and lays himself down to slumber in the cocoon until such a day as Deepsong needs him or the world is once again reborn.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »

Guess I'm done c:
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2016, 02:28:41 pm »

Innock had a decent end.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 07, 2016, 03:42:31 am »

Murder Oak
[2] Murder Oak, his life goals accomplished and literally at the top of the world, decided to find worthy disciples to teach the way of necromancy. But despite his travels and many recruitment posts in the various newspapers, he never could find a worthy apprentice. All of them were too flawed and lacking in potential for the great Murder Oak.

Eons later, he still lived, but is rumored to never have found an apprentice.

Immortal and Lone Necro Ending achieved !

Ezor
Ezor himself uses the adamantine to construct an impenetrable cocoon in the central chamber of Deepsong. When it is complete, he bids his friends and compatriots goodbye, and lays himself down to slumber in the cocoon until such a day as Deepsong needs him or the world is once again reborn.
[3] With the last adamantine resources of Deepsong, Ezor mandated an impenetrable cocoon in the deepest and central chamber of Deepsong, where he would sleep a long slumber until the day the help of the founder of Deepsong would be needed.
The cocoon was far less badass than what Ezor hoped for, but it was still impenetrable and cozy.

Bidding his friends and compatriots farewell, he closed the cocoon and fell asleep.

Fortunately for Deepsong, no crisis ever needed the help of Ezor, and it prospered forever.

Sleeping Good in a Cocoon Ending achieved !

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 07, 2016, 03:49:49 am »

EPILOGUE :

Keeltheen, Legendary Dwagon :
Go live happily in a cave somewhere on a pile of gold.
[5] Finally free to follow his own desires, Keeltheen the Dwagon leaves to take a well deserved rest in a cave made of native gold and overflowing with gold, far from civilization. With his newfound fortune, he became a billionaire and the richest being in the world.

Keeltheen Golden Ending Achieved !

Song Burnrage, Legendary Warlord and Vengeance Incarnate :
Song BurnRage took in his surroundings and laughed, taint of evil no longer prevailing in his voice:

"Finally, I can see the pinnacle each warrior must strive to reach! It is practically in my grasp now - I need only time and good sparring partners of which there are plenty!"

Looking at his awestruck elite troops - four hundreds of deadliest goblins to ever live, Snospu Vilethread among them - Song grinned:

"I expect you all to double on your previous training. And quadruple it if you don't want to lag behind forever!"

Goblins roared as one, their morale soaring beyond the sky. Throughout their entire lives they were afraid of what was to come after the end, killing others and sending them into afterlife instead. Now, with their fears gone and bright future in plain sight, they were all prepared to grab onto it. And, by looking around, they were not alone - Hall of the Warriors accepted only those truly dedicated to the art of war, be it in life or after its end.

Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing accepts this fate. Thus, a saga of bloodthirsty warlord comes to an end... But the afterlife of a dedicated sword master treads on.

((This suddenly reminded me of Strodno Flukenightmare the Grim Meteor of Stealing, a single goblin with iron halberd, who butchered half of the fortress Immortalitytower by herself. Prime material for the Hall.))
[5] And thus, Song Burnrage trained for all eternity, honing his skills until becoming as strong as a god of war. Then on the fated day of totally-not-Ragnarok, he slew mountains of giants and gods with his cursed sword, who actually became pretty nice once she saw a psychologist for her backstabbing issues.

Song Burnrage Good Ending Achieved !

Innock
Your right.....we shall watch until the world needs us again.
Do the above.
[5] Innock smiled and took a glass of fruit cocktail, following Necrohusbando into the inauguration party of Innock's Heavenly Plane. From above they watched, but the world never needed their help again. So they partied and had fun for all eternity.

Heaven Mega Party Ending Achieved !

Urist
Down the rabbit hole
"So, what all is there to do around here?"
[1] The cat takes an annoyed air.
"Well, to be fair, there is nothing to do here. It's so boring that I hoped speaking to you would bring some fun. It's more like the plane of Boredom than the plane of Insanity to be fair, especially since everyone left to wage war on the lesser world."

He takes out a set of cards.
"Want to play some card games ?"

And so Urist played various card games with the Cat for all eternity, becoming the best at every possible card games.

Urist Boredom Ending Achieved !

Murder Oak
[2] Murder Oak, his life goals accomplished and literally at the top of the world, decided to find worthy disciples to teach the way of necromancy. But despite his travels and many recruitment posts in the various newspapers, he never could find a worthy apprentice. All of them were too flawed and lacking in potential for the great Murder Oak.

Eons later, he still lived, but is rumored to never have found an apprentice.

Immortal and Lone Necro Ending achieved !

Ezor
[3] With the last adamantine resources of Deepsong, Ezor mandated an impenetrable cocoon in the deepest and central chamber of Deepsong, where he would sleep a long slumber until the day the help of the founder of Deepsong would be needed.
The cocoon was far less badass than what Ezor hoped for, but it was still impenetrable and cozy.

Bidding his friends and compatriots farewell, he closed the cocoon and fell asleep.

Fortunately for Deepsong, no crisis ever needed the help of Ezor, and it prospered forever.

Sleeping Good in a Cocoon Ending achieved !

And with this, this is the end of this RTD. It was my first one, and I had great fun with all of you ! Thanks a lot for participating !

Credits to the players :
-Salsacookies
-AbstractTraitorHero
-spazyak
-Whisperling
-crazyabe
-Coolrune206
-Sarrak
-Dustan Hache
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:52:34 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]