Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26372 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2016, 11:15:32 pm »

Clean up the magma, rescue Urist McSalsa, assuming he isn't murdering people, then get to work on those defenses.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2016, 02:22:53 am »

Spoiler: Major Factions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Some predictions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:51:26 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2016, 02:30:39 am »

Heroes won't achieve much just as Goddess of Hope, main mortal supporter, who struggles with gods of Death. Simultaneously, gods spend too much power in this conflict and won't be able to counter main forces. Tarnished Evils lack numbers to become a truly major force, yet may tip the scales. Deepsong has quite good chances to survive, even if the world is swept by forces of Chaos.[/spoiler]

Well, as long as boogeymen roam the earth, Heroes will forever fail :P

And thanks for the recap ! It's really a great sheet :)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2016, 05:54:38 am »

HEY! The food's suppose to cook, not me! All well.
Cannonball into the town well to cool off.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:52:14 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2016, 06:40:08 am »

I accept. What do you desire?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 17, 2016, 02:50:37 pm »

Players Turn :
Innock Serpentine Goddess :
the archangels realize that serving  Gods of death is tottaly bogus and  join innock.
Innock then revives everyone on the side of good or who are actively fighting evil.
if the archangels do not help innock she teleports away to heal.

10d6 : (3, 6, 5, 1, 5, 2, 6, 1, 5, 6)
Innock the Serpentine Goddess speaks to the Archangels of Death. Aren't your gods arrogant fools ? Their path is wrong !
The 3 Archangels of Death with the most initial doubt accept to join you. You give them power and they are reborn as Archangels of Hope.
The 2 strongest Archangels of Death are outraged at your saying, and they don't listen to you an unleash a powerful attack !
[2] Their power is huge, but they don't hit any vital part of her body. Innock is weakening, with her power nearly stolen and the relentless assaults, she may die.
[5] Thanks to the 3 Archangels of Hope, Innock manages to gain some time to revive good persons all around the world ! Heroes rise once more !

Murder Oak, the overlong necromantic whatever :
I Brag about my past Kills before Attempting to Decapitate the group's Leader with my Great Axe.
[2] "I am the one who killed Urist McDrinker the Drunk, whose drunken pleas went unheard !" That sounded cooler in Murder Oak's head.
[3+1] Murder Oak instantly run at the leader and decapitates him with his Great Axe, the iron helm fall on the ground, cut cleanly in two.

Urist McChild, Insanity Incarnate
flick tsiru's head
[6] Urist is disappointed in Tsiru. She approach him, and zap his head. It explodes into gore, dirtying her clothes !
"wew, disgusting" she thought.
Tsiru, Human have been struck down.

Song Burnrage
Somewhat awed by a kobold badass suicide right after killing of Tuth, Song laughed madly:

"Finally! Now, we shall stand on top of this world, my warriors!"

Unite my elites with the second army, raise Rebel citadel - and prepare for a Last War.

Now, nothing stand in the way of Song Burnrage. Free of any shackles, he unites his powerful warriors once more and begin to head toward the Rebel citadel.
[1] But suddenly, unknown forces appear and descend unto them. Beings twisted with malice, darkened by Insanity. The Army of Insanity has appeared, and their number seem countless as the vast plain take a black color.

Ezor, Forgotten Beast
Clean up the magma, rescue Urist McSalsa, assuming he isn't murdering people, then get to work on those defenses.
[2] Ezor touches the magma, but oh shit is it hot ! Well, FB don't need to eat anyway, we will relocate the kitchen later.
[1] Terrifying cries from below ! Suddenly demons attack the lower levels of Deepsong, before the defenses can be finished !

Urist McSalsa
HEY! The food's suppose to cook, not me! All well.
Cannonball into the town well to cool off.
[1] Urist is burning, hot hot ! Thankfully he locate the well, and jump right into it.
Problem is, he mistook the magma well for the water well.
Urist McSalsa has been missing for a week.
((double 1 so soon, seriously ?))

Keeltheen
I accept. What do you desire?
"Don't kill Song Burnrage. His power will be needed to stop the Insanity going on, for now. When you will be reborn, search for Deepsong, the Forgotten Utopia. Beings of the Old World live here, convince them to join force to destroy Insanity.
Finally, what kind of body would you want ? I warn you though, my power are limited in the New World, I may not be able to access to your full demands.

World Turn :
Rebel Goblin Army VS Loyal Song Army : [1] VS [1]
As the battle rage, an unknown clamor is heard. Suddenly from beyond the mountains, forces of Insanity appear and circle the Loyalists. From the deeps, demons backdoor the Rebels. Both armies are in total disarray, and losses are countless. Hundreds are lost in a minutes.

Tower Construction :
[1] A failure. A total failure. Despite the precise directives, undead totally shamble and fail, actually destroying the progress made ! The upper level collapse.

7 Archangels of Death vs 3 Fallen Archangels of Death :
[3] vs [3] The 7 Loyal Archangels of the Gods of Death strikes again at Innock, but the 3 Fallen block their way. With newfound powers, they manage to hold them to a standstill, but they won't last long.

Gods of Death :
[3] From their realm, they keep launching attacks on Innock. She isn't going to last long !

Insanity armies :
[5] ((that's incredibly fitting, woah))
Insanity armies have regrouped, and are now pushing the last standing forces of the world in a terrible predicament. Their numbers count ten of thousands of warriors, and more keep flowing from the Gate.

Demonz :
[4] Thank to the Demon Traffic Control Agents, invasion of the surface resume. They manage to attack many important settlements, including Deepsong and the Rebel Stronghold.

Heroes :
[2] But bogeymen dude. Less die this time, they are learning the hard way of the wilderness.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2016, 02:54:28 pm »

forge a mighty adamantine sword and armor before decending down to the earth in a godly form for the final fight.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2016, 02:56:44 pm »

(I usually have horrible luck. Oh well.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 17, 2016, 02:56:50 pm »

"I would like to be born into the form of a dragon, for that noble being surely is a force of order to fight this entropy. I shall do your bidding but I hope that in the end, once the forces of Insanity have been expunged, that I may finally end Song."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2016, 02:57:18 pm »

-Brag about killing the leader of the group.
-Remove the legs of the next guy with my axe.
-Make the leader get back up to serve me.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2016, 04:26:16 pm »

"My name is malice. My name is vengeance. My name is RAGE!

Lead my warriors into all-out charge, bisecting Insanity army and reuniting with second army.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2016, 04:56:06 pm »

Keep the demons back with web and dust and flame! The forgotten will defend their home!

And, you know, keep working on those defenses. They'll get built someday.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 17, 2016, 05:36:26 pm »

Fuck this shit lets leave and regroup!
Fire one last shot at the dark gods then teleport away to somewhere unaffected by this evil begin healing and regaining power.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:38:04 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 17, 2016, 08:11:47 pm »

Players Turn :
Urist, Insanity Incarnate
forge a mighty adamantine sword and armor before decending down to the earth in a godly form for the final fight.

[6] With her great powers, Urist harvests the precious adamantine and begins forging it. But Insanity is an unstable power, and the sword and armor was tainted with its power. Well, it didn't disturb Urist as she was Insanity Incarnate.
Having crafted a piece of equipment that would break a normal being's mind, she descended into the earth, surging with power, ready to destroy legions of demons.

In company of her loyal Catastrophe of Insanity, there she stood, facing innumerable incoming demons.

Keeltheen..."dragon" ?
"I would like to be born into the form of a dragon, for that noble being surely is a force of order to fight this entropy. I shall do your bidding but I hope that in the end, once the forces of Insanity have been expunged, that I may finally end Song."
[1] "A dragon... eer... *cough* SO BE IT ! I will make you reborn into a mighty dragon !
Suddenly, your soul was dragged back to the world of the living, and you emerged in your new form, reborn.

Four, mighty wheels. A beautiful sturdy wood of the highest quality. A figure so aerodynamic that... Wait.
Did the Voice Beyond the World just made Keeltheen reborn into a Wagon ???

Is this the beginning of a legend ?

Murder Oak
-Brag about killing the leader of the group.
-Remove the legs of the next guy with my axe.
-Make the leader get back up to serve me.

[1] Murder Oak opens his mouth to brag about the untimely death of the leader, when a hammer suddenly smash his head ! He feels his skull cracking from the impact, bastard backstabber.
[1] He prepares to hack this guy legs with his axe, but a -copper arrow- strike him in the head, fracturing the skull and tearing the brain !
Murder Oak, Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant has been struck down ?

Destiny roll : [6]
Murder Oak's corpse falls heavily on the ground. The adventurer cheer and prepare to steal its mysterious equipment.
But a strange black fog rise from the corpse, and Murder Oak rises once more, reborn by the power of Insanity ! His flesh is now coursing with a black ichor.

Song Burnrage :
"My name is malice. My name is vengeance. My name is RAGE!

Lead my warriors into all-out charge, bisecting Insanity army and reuniting with second army.
[2] Song leads his brave warriors into an all-out charge, slamming hard into the Insanity Army formation ! They fight bravely, but their troops are vastly outnumbered : they don't manage to make a breach.
[3] Song fights at the head of the army, crushing enemy soldiers and spilling more blood. His efforts are vain though, they are still surrounded and unable to break the enemy formation...

Ezor :
Keep the demons back with web and dust and flame! The forgotten will defend their home!

And, you know, keep working on those defenses. They'll get built someday.

[6] Ezor quickly assemble Deepsong army, entirely composed of Forgotten Beasts. Having gathered many companions along his travels, and attracting nearly all the Forgotten Beasts of the world, their army of 20 is an insane force to be reckoned with.
With poison, dust, web and fire, they hold off the demon forces with great success.

But the success was too great. The demons are so scared of the combined might of the Forgotten Beasts that they contact the Insanity armies.
"Let's ally, and erase this whole place from the face of the world !"
Insanity armies are marching toward Deepsong surface.

[6] Thanks to Deepsong Army endeavor, the defenses were completed in time. Many were lost in the rush, because of drawbridges and minecart-related deaths. They are now ready to welcome their guests properly.

Innock :
Fuck this shit lets leave and regroup!
Fire one last shot at the dark gods then teleport away to somewhere unaffected by this evil begin healing and regaining power.
[4] With a last beam of light, Innock send a farewell gift to the Death Gods. The beam injures them more severely than they thought, and Innock teleports away with the 3 traitors and necrohusbando.
[3] In a safe place, she begins to tend to her wounds. The damages are so extensive that she barely recover her forces, but she does feel safer from death.

World Turn :
Rebel Army & Loyalist Army choice :
[3] Attacked by an unknown and fearsome enemy, the two armies decide to put their enmity on the side for a moment. They stop fighting each others, but they don't fight together.

Insanity Armies VS :
>Rebel Army : [6] VS [6] The Rebel are getting utterly crushed. There is no choice left for them, and they pull the lever.
The whole citadel collapses on itself, killing all Rebels and denting a big blow into the Insanity and Hell Forces. But this is still a victory for Insanity, as their numbers are still numerous.
>Loyalist Army : [2] VS [2]
Thanks to Snospu Vilethread, the Loyalist army manages to hold ground and keep their losses minimal. But by no mean do they have an advantage, they are going to lose the battle of attrition.
>Deepsong defense : [1] VS [4]
As the army marches toward the Forgotten Utopia, Deepsong reveals their latest defensive weapon : the great Magma Cannon. Combined with their minecart batteries filled to the brink by lead items covered in various FB syndromes, the Insanity Forces are utterly crushed by the defenses. They retreat for now, having lost hundreds in this initial assault.

Gods of Death and their armies :
[2] "Find Innock !" order the deities. But with no clue, they don't find where Innock is hidden.

Tower Construction :
[5] The undead shambles and suddenly stop moving. The future of the tower looks grim, but the elephantine warrior keep working on it. Finally free from the undead stupid mistakes, they progress extremely fast, and complete the Tower !

Heroes :
[3] Finally managing to survive the first night, hundreds of future heroes strengthen. But they are still dispersed and weak.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:45:09 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 17, 2016, 08:21:08 pm »

Hug necrohusbando begin making a intricate trap that will kill al evil who comes near finally attempt to empower myself.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18