Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26364 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2016, 01:59:56 pm »

((Didn't expect the super-roll from Song. Expected him to die a swift death but no. All the more interesting.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2016, 02:01:55 pm »

Disembark from the chaotic forgotten beast thing, and Stab urist mcchild with the handle of my Warhammer! this is still a fortress last I checked, so it's valid!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2016, 02:04:05 pm »

I go looking for Heros to kill, leaveing orders to continue construction of my tower.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2016, 02:12:13 pm »

Fuse with forces ((elven gods)) amd then with that power stop time except for me.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2016, 02:17:16 pm »

"Hahaha! Finally, my power is mine and mine alone! Still, as you pitied me, so will I pity you. And let you serve for eternity, feeding on hatred along with myself."

Song grins malevolently as he looks upon the iron sword. Then, he smirks at the wounded kobold and heaps of his dead offspring littering the caves. Yet, Song feels like he's losing interest in this conflict, with everyone and everything trying to plea for his mercy.

"Tuth!"

One-eyed tortoise demon, a former master of Tarnished Evils, stands before his overlord. A minute ago, he has planned betrayal, but now, with Song rising to power once more, those plans have to wait.

"Show me your power and pummel this creature into the fine paste!"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2016, 02:33:49 pm »

Construct defenses against the demonic and insanity(ic?) invasions.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2016, 02:34:22 pm »

"It was worth a shot."

I know the secret to healing! Eat the parts of me that are injured! Do that now! Then kick the shit out of everything!

((R.I.P. me due to being nice :L))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2016, 03:00:34 pm »

((inb4 [5] vs [1] in Keel favor. Kick smash demon head. Demon head smash sun. Sun comes down crashing on Song. Happy Ending.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2016, 09:35:38 pm »

Urist McSalsa the Dwarf is currently making Chunky-Salsa
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2016, 10:02:51 pm »

((Going to bed, hope I don't miss much.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2016, 10:42:22 pm »

Players Turn :
Disembark from the chaotic forgotten beast thing, and Stab urist mcchild with the handle of my Warhammer! this is still a fortress last I checked, so it's valid!
[1] Tristu disembarks from the Catastrophe of Insanity, but misjudge the height and fall from 10m high !
You slam into an obstacle !
Your left lower leg takes the full force of the impact and explode into gore !
Your right upper arm takes the full force of the impact and explode into gore !
Your right upper leg takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle and fracturing the bone !

[4] He manages to not give in to pain, but is bleeding profusely !

I go looking for Heros to kill, leaveing orders to continue construction of my tower.
[6] Murder Oak leaves the tower, not before giving strict directives. He decides to leave alone.
He decides to begin with the adventurer that unkilled his undead servants. Tracking him, he eventually locate the adventurer camp and attacks immediately.
Then he realizes the adventurer wasn't alone. It's a four to one fight !

Fuse with forces ((elven gods)) amd then with that power stop time except for me.
[1] Innock the Serpentine Goddess calls to the help of the mysterious Forces. They hear her call, and understand her will.
She begins gathering her power to fuse with the Forces, and when she initiates the ritual, her power is suddenly drained !
The traitorous Forces are stealing away Innock's power !
[4] She manages to cut the link in time, but not before having lost a sizable portion of her power. She is still godlike, but is greatly weakened.

"Hahaha! Finally, my power is mine and mine alone! Still, as you pitied me, so will I pity you. And let you serve for eternity, feeding on hatred along with myself."

Song grins malevolently as he looks upon the iron sword. Then, he smirks at the wounded kobold and heaps of his dead offspring littering the caves. Yet, Song feels like he's losing interest in this conflict, with everyone and everything trying to plea for his mercy.

"Tuth!"

One-eyed tortoise demon, a former master of Tarnished Evils, stands before his overlord. A minute ago, he has planned betrayal, but now, with Song rising to power once more, those plans have to wait.

"Show me your power and pummel this creature into the fine paste!"
[2] vs [5] Tuth, the one-eyed tortoise demon submitted to Song advances toward the kneeling Keeltheen. As tuth prepare to impale Keelthen with a steel spear, the kobold suddenly kick back the spear into Tuth's head.
Tuth, Slave has been struck down

The cursed sword thanks excessively her "benevolent" master. Now forever weakened, she knows she will never be able to try such a traitorous act again.

"It was worth a shot."

I know the secret to healing! Eat the parts of me that are injured! Do that now! Then kick the shit out of everything!

[3] Keeltheen, having just kicked the crap out of her executioner suddenly eat her injured parts. It seems to work, but with slow efficiency. She just feel a bit better now.
[1] Standing up once more, Keeltheen prepares to kick the shit out of everyone. But her body refuses to move, weird.
And then, Keeltheen the Master Kicker fall dead, having just eaten her innards.

Destiny Roll : [6]
As your soul leaves your body, a Voice from Beyond the World speaks to you.
"Keeltheen the Kobold. You are a special existence in this world. Different. Nor on the side of War, nor on the side of Peace.
Are you satisfied with your life ? I can offer you a deal. I can make you be reborn in a new body.
But at the sole condition that you accept my request : be my Champion. Madness is threatening the world. You were the only being of the New World to resist it. You have the power to stop the Insanity."

Construct defenses against the demonic and insanity(ic?) invasions.
[2] Ezor order the construction of defense to protect Deepsong from the evil of the world. But a magma flooding problem of unknown cause slows down the defense project.

Urist McSalsa the Dwarf is currently making Chunky-Salsa
[1] Meanwhile in Deepsong, the Forgotten Beast Utopia, Urist McSalsa, Cook is making a Chunky-Salsa.
Then, Urist got a great idea. A revolutionary idea. Salsa takes so long to heat. So we need something hotter than fire.
So why not use magma ! Brilliant !

And so Urist gleefully opened the magma valve to the kitchen level, flooding with Armok's Blood.

"Darn. It's overcooked." thought Urist while burning.
You are melting !

World Turn :
Rebel Goblin Army VS Loyal Song Army : [2] VS [2]
The battle rages between the two armies. This is the last Rebel stronghold. The Loyalist army managed to push them to the brink of defeat, but they are now confined in an impregnable fortress. The battle is at a standstill.

5 Archangels of Death :
[6] The 5 Archangels of the Gods of Death fly toward Innock, who is weakened by the Forces. They bite and strike at her, severely wounding her godly body. But they come too close, and her radiance burn at their flesh.

Insanity armies :
[2] They only come across destroyed countries and lifeless lands. For now.

Demonz :
[6] Flooding through the Underground, the Demons kill all living beings that come across them !
But too eager to reach the surface, some of them overcrowded the tight passageway, creating mass traffic.

Heroes :
[1] Heroes may have risen all around the world, they stay isolated individuals. Many of them die to random wolves and bogeymen.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:54:56 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2016, 10:50:47 pm »

the archangels realize that serving  Gods of death is tottaly bogus and  join innock.
Innock then revives everyone on the side of good or who are actively fighting evil.
if the archangels do not help innock she teleports away to heal.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:19 pm »

I Brag about my past Kills before Attempting to Decapitate the group's Leader with my Great Axe.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:27 pm »

flick tsiru's head
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2016, 10:59:13 pm »

Somewhat awed by a kobold badass suicide right after killing of Tuth, Song laughed madly:

"Finally! Now, we shall stand on top of this world, my warriors!"

Unite my elites with the second army, raise Rebel citadel - and prepare for a Last War.

Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18