Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26380 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2016, 11:50:39 pm »

((I'm eager to see who will get out of this alive.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2016, 11:56:48 pm »

((Spoiler alert: Nobody, the earth will simply crack under the power of our mighty battle.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2016, 12:02:06 am »

((Cavern adventures have been lots of fun so far.))

Our group shall be known as the Cavern Blades, settlers of the deep!

Dig up some stone and use it to construct a rudimentary trade depot and tavern. It's only polite to give visitors somewhere to stay!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2016, 04:19:31 am »

Players Turn :
use my powers to turn back time to right before the angels are summoned freeze said time then kill Evil gods  easily and unfreeze time.
[2] Nope. ((thank you for your understanding great dice !))
Innock tries to manipulate time. A foolish task, as even the Gods can't manipulate time.

"I remember you, KOBOLD. Praise death while you still can!"

Army should watch me eviscerate this creature. Then, we'll feast on rebel ashes.

If, somehow, kobold seems to be stronger - second demon should strike himit in the back.
Song Burnrage stares with intense hatred at Keeltheen. The goblins soldiers form a wide arena around the two warriors, watching and not interfering as ordered by their master.

Silence sets suddenly on the battlefield. The two enemies are facing each other, waiting.

[2] vs [3] Until suddenly Song leaps with great speed toward Keeltheen ! He slashes the kobold with such force that the ground is opened by the shock. But to his surprise, Keeltheen avoids the attack and counterattacks with a kick !
The shock is powerful, but not damaging. Song's skin is just bruised.

Kill This Goblin Warlord and with his passing become a Kobold God of Death. Then, strike down the entire goblin army.

What, I can dream.
The duel rages. The cursed sword clashes violently against the adamantine-steel-powered kicks. The earth is cloven asunder as the air tremble with might. The spectators can't help trembling in face of such a demonstration of power.

[6] vs [1] Both sides seem to fight evenly, until a critical moment. Keeltheen manages to land an extremely powerful roundhouse kick directly on the upper body of Song. His whole armor shatters from the impact, and he himself is projected backward.
He barely manages to slow himself, when the kobold reappears in front of him to deliver a deadly combo of kicks.

The attack proves lethal, as Song is now completely beaten up and on the ground. Still, Keeltheen isn't unscathed either. The adamantine and steel is dented, but deep inside, his internal organs are mildly injured.

"The battle is not over yet !" shouts Song despite its wounds.

Since I am a Necromancer, I have Everything dead in my Lair get up to serve me, mostly by building a Tower!
[2] You decide to raise an army of subservient minions to help your cause. Unfortunately, an abnormal number of corpses and body parts are mangled beyond recognition. Maybe you shouldn't have pulped their faces so hard ?
You manage to raise a dozen corpses.
[3] With such a few number of servants, work isn't getting done quickly. You just managed to finish the first level of your future tower, and in majority thanks to your elephantine warriors

Our group shall be known as the Cavern Blades, settlers of the deep!

Dig up some stone and use it to construct a rudimentary trade depot and tavern. It's only polite to give visitors somewhere to stay!

[5] "Comrades. We, the Cavern Blades, will build up a country with our strength !" proclaims Ezor proudly.

Roused by his incredible leadership, the Forgotten Beasts get down to business. With their incredible might, they quickly build a magnificent palace in the heart of the volcano itself, accessible thanks to a complex system.
And eventually, the first visitors arrive. Forgotten Beasts from all over the world, amazed by such a display of grandeur.
The legendary tavern is animated all day long by the songs and dances of the Forgotten Beasts, life is great in their new home.

Then, the first non-FB visitors debarked. At first wary, they soon became completely awed by the incredible architecture and hospitality of the Forgotten Beasts.

Galelbora comes to Ezor, who gaze at the magnificent lava lake in the main hall. "By the way Ezor, how shall we call our home ?"

World Turn :
Keeltheen Child Army VS Loyal Song Army part 2 (-1 to KCA) : [2-1] VS [3]
There isn't much left of the once big army of Keeltheen. Goblin elite troops are just chasing the last survivors, while Keeltheen and Song are locked in a deadly duel.

Rebel Goblin Army VS Loyal Song Army : [4] VS [4]
The battle rages between the two armies. But none of them seem to gain the upper hand. Loses are hard on both sides.

Catastrophe Carnage : [5]
This is it. The last dwarven fortress fell to the Catastrophe of Insanity.
Having accomplished its mission, the Catastrophe returned to its master, not forgetting to bring the best armaments it could retrieve. "Only adamantine shall be worthy of my master" thought the being.

Gods of Death & their armies: [3]
"Go forth servants ! And destroy our enemy Innock the False Goddess !" shouted the Gods in unison.
Passing through the hole, they are going to reach Innock's position soon.

Forces of Good : [1]
Rising up and taking arm to defend Hope and Justice, the Forces of Good decided to assemble in the last dwarven fortress, symbol of the indomitable spirit of Hope.
Then suddenly, an alien being attacked the fortress, and killed all its inhabitants with a never-seen before power. The last dwarf standing uttered the following words :"Insanity is upon us. Insanity will swallow us all..."

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:48:25 am by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2016, 04:27:57 am »

Since I am a Necromancer, I have Everything dead in my Lair get up to serve me, mostly by building a Tower!
[2] You are not a necromancer. But you decide to set off to discover the secrets of life and death.
[2] You don't know where to begin. What to do ?
Quote from: Alive/Animated
Murder Oak, Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant
Maddened by the Voice and his own Bloodlust.
Now a super were-elephant/human. Claimed Copperbucket as his lair.
Wannabe necro.
Troops : 4 elephant warriors clad in black metal equipment
Equipment : black metal armor and great axe
((I think you may have missed something...))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:30:33 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2016, 04:30:02 am »

Hark cursed blood onto a kobold and finish him with my swordplay, even if it costs me my demonic existance!

((Coolrune? You have a great chance at becoming overlord of my entire faction. Authority is equal to asskicking... And you perform the latter ridiculously well.))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:32:41 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2016, 04:45:23 am »

[2] You are not a necromancer. But you decide to set off to discover the secrets of life and death.
[2] You don't know where to begin. What to do ?
Quote from: Alive/Animated
Murder Oak, Vampire Were-Human Necromancer Elephant-Man Merchant
Maddened by the Voice and his own Bloodlust.
Now a super were-elephant/human. Claimed Copperbucket as his lair.
Wannabe necro.
Troops : 4 elephant warriors clad in black metal equipment
Equipment : black metal armor and great axe
((I think you may have missed something...))
((whoops my baaad ! Look like I'm getting tired haha. Sorry, will correct this accordingly !))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2016, 04:49:07 am »

((changes done. Sorry for oversight crazyabe ^^"))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2016, 04:53:43 am »

((Could have been worse...))
Designate 1/2 my Undead as "hunters", Raise anything they kill, Continue Building Tower.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2016, 06:40:22 am »

make a new race to replace the dwarves that will, revel in blood shead
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2016, 08:27:01 am »

Keeltheen, despite all that had happened, decided to try one strange thing; his kicking stopped, and instead he clutched the goblin warlord's hand. They were both forces of darkness. Why were they fighting? Song had devastated Killtheen's children, and Killtheen may have flattened Song's raiding party. Kelltheen decided that this made them even.

"Please tell your army to stop slaughtering my kids. The poor things aren't even fighting back, they're mentally disabled!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2016, 10:59:15 am »

Our utopia will be known as Deepsong!

Mine valuable metals, and craft them into beautiful adornments for our new home.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2016, 12:58:38 pm »

Song looked at his nemesis with amusement:

"Mentally disabled? I see, I see... Look around yourself, Keeltheen. What do you see? All your children are already DEAD! So, if you want to save the remaining dozen, you'd better defeat me, my right hand and take control of this army. I have said.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2016, 01:09:29 pm »

This is troublesome....i think i know what to do
Kill evil gods with bare godly hands their army will of course distingrate upon even looking at me due to my blinding goodness combine myself with the elven forces ((their gods)) for even more power give the remaining dwarfs ridicoulsly high birthrates.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2016, 01:59:03 pm »

Players Turn :
Keeltheen VS Song :
Keeltheen, despite all that had happened, decided to try one strange thing; his kicking stopped, and instead he clutched the goblin warlord's hand. They were both forces of darkness. Why were they fighting? Song had devastated Killtheen's children, and Killtheen may have flattened Song's raiding party. Kelltheen decided that this made them even.

"Please tell your army to stop slaughtering my kids. The poor things aren't even fighting back, they're mentally disabled!"
Keeltheen tries to stop the pointless fighting by bringing their common alignments.

Song looked at his nemesis with amusement:

"Mentally disabled? I see, I see... Look around yourself, Keeltheen. What do you see? All your children are already DEAD! So, if you want to save the remaining dozen, you'd better defeat me, my right hand and take control of this army. I have said.
But it's pointless, Song will never accept to let us go his rage, even death would be a better fate.

Hark cursed blood onto a kobold and finish him with my swordplay, even if it costs me my demonic existance!
[6] vs [2] : "DIE !" screams Song as he gather his remaining force to strike Keeltheen.
Not expecting such a fierce attack from his enemy after the beating he took, the kobold is surprised. Moreover, an aura of rage and hatred is pouring out of Song Burnrage, it's like his very lifeforce is being consumed in the process !

Unexpectedly empowered, Song hacks and slashes with great speed and force. Keeltheen can't keep up, and finally the cursed sword pierce his adamantine body. The incredible pain stuns Keelthen, and the kobold lock eyes with Song's burning eyes.

Cursed Sword Roll : [6] ((hohoho))
Suddenly, dark energies begin pouring out of the blade. The two opponents hear a laugh from deep within the sword.
"Finally... your vengeance is accomplished, and the agreement is thus complete. Thank you for feeding me so much hatred Song..."

The sword begins greedily sucking out the lifeforce of Keeltheen and Song !
Song roll : [5]
Keeltheen roll : [4]

Song is at the brink of death. Again. "I have felt this feeling oh so many times...but I won't let it be the last !"
He opens his eyes, and overpower the cursed swords power ! Absorbing back its power and the power stored into the sword, he feels a powerful might fueling him !

"So that was the power you were hiding from me ? Marvelous !"

Keeltheen struggles for his lifeforce. The cursed sword is weakened by Song's will, and he manages to retrieve his own power and pull out the sword from his torso.

"NOOOOO ! Please, I pity you...no...not like this !..." begs the sword to Song.

The weakened cursed sword is slowly beginning to take its original form, that of a simple iron long sword. It is now pulsing with an extremely weak pulse.

Both opponents are now separated again, and Keeltheen has lost the upper hand. He may have survived just now, but his wound is still bleeding abundantly. And with the power of the cursed sword now his, Song is back on track, stronger than before.

((Could have been worse...))
Designate 1/2 my Undead as "hunters", Raise anything they kill, Continue Building Tower.

[3] Murder Oak distribute task amongst its undead workers. Because of their low processing power, only 3 of them understand their task. The others keep building.
[1] The 3 hunters go into the exterior to hunt for future undead. But they come across a wandering adventurer, and get pulped into oblivion.
[2] The tower's construction proceeds slowly. The second level is now partially done.

make a new race to replace the dwarves that will, revel in blood shead
[2] Urist, reunited with her Catastrophe of Insanity, decides to enact her plan : create a new race of stronger beings to replace the old race. She gathers her power, and try to give form to her idea.
But for some reason, something prevents her to do so.
[2] And she can't figure out what is wrong.

Our utopia will be known as Deepsong!

Mine valuable metals, and craft them into beautiful adornments for our new home.

"Deepsong ! Deepsong !" cheer the Forgotten Beasts !
[2] They begin a hunt for valuable metals. But in their search, they only come across Orthoclase and Microcline, not even a scrap of mineral ore.

This is troublesome....i think i know what to do
Kill evil gods with bare godly hands their army will of course distingrate upon even looking at me due to my blinding goodness combine myself with the elven forces ((their gods)) for even more power give the remaining dwarfs ridicoulsly high birthrates.
[4] vs [4] Innock flies toward the deadly realm to give a beating to her enemies. But suddenly, the 5 archangels block her way !
They are flying rotten creatures of humongous proportions. Four arms and a pair of legs and wings.

World Turn :
Keeltheen Child Army VS Loyal Song Army part 3 (-1 to KCA) : [6-1] VS [3]
The last of Keeltheen's offspring manage to hide in a safe place. Song army don't manage to find them.

Rebel Goblin Army VS Loyal Song Army : [2] VS [5]
The battle rages between the two armies. Until the Loyalist army begins to rack new victories, thank to a newly appointed general : Snospu Vilethread, a masterful tactician. The Rebels are getting pushed back, and if it keeps going like this, they will soon be defeated.

Gods of Death & their armies: [2]
The land-based army of the Gods of Death watch as Innock fly. One god facepalms "Damn ! I knew we should have given them wings !"

Chaos : [5]
The Voice from beyond contemplates the unfolding events :
"This world is marvelous. As per the will of the Ultimate One, Chaos shall reign into the world !"

All around the world, the earth shakes. All around the underground, the adamantine spires tremble. And suddenly, all gates leading to the underworld are ripped open, and hundred of demons come out flowing from them.

At the same time, beings from another world appear. Neither demons nor undead, they are made of pure black insanity. The same that twist Urist the Insanity Incarnate. They begin spreading chaos around the world.

Finally, mysterious powers are gifted to random individuals. Heroes rise.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18