Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26409 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress RTD
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2016, 03:07:29 pm »

Continue trying to eat, rest, and recover.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2016, 03:36:19 pm »

Is there ANY choice?

"Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing is a blood red demon. He is the only one of its kind. A gigantic skeletal nightwing with goblinoid features. He moves erratically. His face is twisted in unceasing anger. Beware his deadly sword!"

Claim dominion over ruins. (And see if I can continue playing)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2016, 04:00:09 pm »

Is there ANY choice?

"Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing is a blood red demon. He is the only one of its kind. A gigantic skeletal nightwing with goblinoid features. He moves erratically. His face is twisted in unceasing anger. Beware his deadly sword!"

((accepted !))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2016, 04:06:40 pm »

Realizing that his normal battering was not going to cut it, Tsiru flips his warhammer so that the handle of it (which I think is also adamantine) is to the dwarf kid. He lunges at the dwarf and attempts to skewer them on the handle before the horror summoned kills him!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:17:16 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2016, 05:44:45 pm »

Cowards you can not accept this so you lash out in fear i shall be more of a godess then amy of you ever were I SHALL USHER IN A GOLDEN AGE FOR EVERYONE!!!
With a flash of light and godly power the magma bends to my will becoming a vast army before innock and said army launch into the realm of the gods she brings her husbando of course..
[1] Innock lashes at the deities cowardliness, and decides to create an army of magma beings to fuel her revolution.
But the gods won't let her do as she pleases. The foolish will be punished.
The Magma Sea starts pulsing weirdly, like alive. Then beings made of magma of all sort rise from it : humanoids, bird-like, animal-like. Then they comes at Innock, bent on destroying her on behalf of their creators.

Continue to Rampage.
[2] There is no living being left. No rampage. Murder Oak is confused as to what to do.

bitch slap tsiru while granting him strength
You fail the servant of Amok, may you find redemption or feel my WRATH
[5] Looking at Tsiru, Urist bitch slaps him so hard that the impact generates a powerful shockwave that send his mind go in total disarray. He falls on his butt, and begins surging with a new-found might granted by hers truly.
Tsiru feels totally overwhelmed by her presence, and is unable to move.

The Catastrophe of Insanity is waiting for orders.

"My love, we must... we must rebuild our society. I can use these riches to obtain weapons and armor for revenge, but we need some more kobolds so... let's uhh...."

Repopulate New Koboldia, and purchase arms and armor for revenge.
[6] Keeltheen got a master plan. Breed and repopulate, and purchase military equipment with their newfound treasures.
The two kobolds quickly get on with it, and Keeltheen's lover don't lose time with laying a crap-ton of eggs. She somehow can't stop, and the two kobolds begin to drown in a sea of kobold eggs !

Continue trying to eat, rest, and recover.
[4] Feeling the Voice-In-The-Head getting weakr, Ezor finally takes a long deserved meal. He then rests for a bit, and heals its wounds. Now fully healed, he ponders what to do next.

Fight for your mind roll : [4] Other wills are invading his mind. Alien thoughts are whispering in his head.
"SILENCE !" shouts Song with a burning voice, "I AM THE SOLE MASTER OF MY SOUL !"
The other wills are instantly crushed by the sheer willpower of the goblin. He is now reborn as Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing the blood red demon, a huge skeletal nightwing with goblinoid features. He moves erratically. His face is twisted in unceasing anger. Beware his cursed sword!
[2] He decides to claim dominion over the ruins, but sense a stronger force than himself somewhere. He won't be able to become the master of this place with such an individual. Furthermore, he remembers his revenge.
Song is torn between pursuing the kobold and killing the other beings of this place.

Realizing that his normal battering was not going to cut it, Tsiru flips his warhammer so that the handle of it (which I think is also adamantine) is to the dwarf kid. He lunges at the dwarf and attempts to skewer them on the handle before the horror summoned kills him!
Having been masterfully bitchslaped, Tsiru is unable to move ! What will he do next ?

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:46:20 pm by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2016, 05:51:49 pm »

Claim The Location as a Lair.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2016, 05:57:28 pm »

Give catastrophy a test, send him forth to a a dwarf fort t raid for weapons and to bathe in  blood.
Send Tsiru back down to a fort with one order: KILL FOR ME
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2016, 06:07:43 pm »

Fly away from this cursed place and gather a horde of goblins. Even humans would suffice. Then search for the kobold skullkicker - with an ARMY!

((Slight allusion on this comic by Darkcloak. Hopefully, it'll not end so gruesome for my side.

And I think the game might be renamed to "Just a normal day in an ordinary DF World", seeing as the conflict escalates by each passing moment.))
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:15:07 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2016, 06:23:51 pm »

Gather six other FBs and embark on a volcano.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2016, 06:51:57 pm »

And I think the game might be renamed to "Just a normal day in an ordinary DF World", seeing as the conflict escalates by each passing moment.))

((I was considering it. Renamed it, let me know if it fits or not))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2016, 07:01:36 pm »

While waiting for the eggs to hatch, use the adamantine and steel to make masterwork armor and weaponry! Muahahaah!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2016, 08:05:27 pm »

While waiting for the eggs to hatch, use the adamantine and steel to make masterwork armor and weaponry! Muahahaah!
((Should have mentioned you may die under the weight of all the eggs !))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2016, 08:09:21 pm »

(((You could always eat them, I mean it won't be /that/ hard to replace 1/8 of them)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2016, 08:13:06 pm »

Drown the being in a torrent of undead escape into the realm of the gods.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2016, 09:21:47 pm »

((Slight allusion on this comic by Darkcloak. Hopefully, it'll not end so gruesome for my side.

((Haha, I loved it !))

((Now with turns in the OP because I got bored.))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:34:53 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18