Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 11: its over town won  (Read 42036 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 11: Day 1 - It Takes Three Thieves [5/5]
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2016, 12:22:44 pm »

I am comfortable lynching between the three I already mentioned. Discussing who to lynch isnt a bad thing at all as we can ser where peoples heads are.

Gun to your head osg who would you lynch?
Just like that? Flip a coin and lynch an active lurker? No, roo, you have to do better than that. Don't be lazy.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2016, 12:23:41 pm »

@elephant can you link a past game?
Sure.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2016, 12:58:23 pm »

I am comfortable lynching between the three I already mentioned. Discussing who to lynch isnt a bad thing at all as we can ser where peoples heads are.

Gun to my head? Do you mean who would I vengekill?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2016, 01:31:16 pm »

I just generally don't like roo because he normally refuses to answer questions. However, I find him quite a lot better in this game, which is why I unvoted him. In the one game I ran, he was scum and he told me that he han't read the OP. The scumchat link is here Maybe it depends on how many players. But I happen to like roo the way he's playing right now
After reading through the game a second time I had somehow missed the part in bold and originally thought he was a townie in this game. Not sure how that happened, especially with the link, but I now retract the 'roo is maybe town' thing. What a waste of keystrokes :/

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2016, 01:32:09 pm »

((PTW))
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2016, 01:35:02 pm »

Actually, that's still wrong. I clearly read this post but misremembered it. I'm an airhead sometimes. I should double check my references in the future :-(

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2016, 01:40:48 pm »

roo has been in quite a lot of games, but he is known to not read the OP sometimes. So It could still be either one.
...it's actually more likely that this is the post I read and I skipped over the other one.

Here I was thinking I was going crazy ;__;

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2016, 01:53:44 pm »

Just like that? Flip a coin and lynch an active lurker? No, roo, you have to do better than that. Don't be lazy.

That is not ehat I meant.

I would be comfortable if we were to lynch in those three people. I am not confident about scum!osg now as I was before. And I have never played with elephant or temp. To be sure of their play. It sounds like temp is a total newb though.

@osg ignoring the massive whut that your answer gave me as lynch is right in the question.

Who would you lynch right now. Or who would you call scum right now. Better way to put it.

Temp and elephant have not really done much, but osg keeps being a baller and staying active and contributing so yeah. What gives me pause is how he (osg) is answering my questions. I am not sure if the issue is with me being bad at english or if it is deliberate. The answers osg gives just make more questions instead of giving an answer. It's bleh.
Or not it's cool.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »

OSG: It has been two days. Outside of your RVS questions, you have only directed questions at roo; in fact, excluding question responses—you ignored my question, by the way—and a few short responses to posts, you have only interacted with roo. Take your blinders off! Again: What are your reads?
TempAcc: You might think you have enough information, but you really don't; none of us do. None of us can, yet. Get posting! Okay, you're busy, but please stop lurking as soon as you have time.
roo: Why did you want to see one of my past games, anyway?

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2016, 02:33:37 pm »

@elephant do you have one where you were in the game from the start? Town and scum one. And it is for context of your play/how you play. Hopefully I can see something that you do as scum/town.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2016, 02:58:01 pm »

Who would you lynch right now. Or who would you call scum right now. Better way to put it.
I wouldn't lynch anybody right now. I don't have enough information about anybody. (Sory, I was confused. You said gun to my head, so I assumed you meant I was being lynched: who would I vengekill.)

But Elephant wants my reads, so here they are:
Roo: Town actually. He is answering questions at least which makes him seem so much better than in the other games.
Elephant Parade: Town. Good questions and observant.
Reverie: slight scum. Noticing a bit of tunneling on Temp Acc, and something about you just irks me. Not enough to warrent a vote yet.
Temp Acc: Neutral, not enough activity.
Origamisciengeguy: Who is this guy again?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2016, 08:53:10 pm »

I have briefly returned from the mythical land of girlfriendhouse.

Anyways, lynching? Of course! Its a time honoured tradition,

Current readings are:
Roo: Changing my outlook on roo a bit more now, as possible association with reverie was the main read I had in his disfavor, but I haven't picked up any more indications of it, and they never came from his posts anyway. Seems more town atm.

Reverie: Remains scummy to me, the whole ~lol temp u backpedal arguebargle~ thing seemed suspicious at the start when I didn't even suspect her, and from then the scum suspicion has increased. OSG picked it up too, which can mean one of two things->

OSG: Short posts and lack of direct arguments with anyone except roo make him hard to read, and he picked up on reverie's odd behavior, which sort of indicates they're not on the same team, which can either mean they're both townies or that one is scum and the other is not. Seems less suspicious then reverie so far though.

Elephant: Not sure, not enough reads on him yet.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2016, 10:36:41 am »

Was that why you voted me? I thought your vote was random.

Why did you vote me and rev to begin with? Were you trying to be careful?
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2016, 01:25:25 pm »

And not rev*
Or not it's cool.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2016, 02:34:21 pm »

When I voted for you, it was pretty much random, altough I was interested in seeing on how she (and others) would react to it. The fact she reacted in a way I perceive as kinda odd caused the vote change to her. The only reason I thought of you as scummy, after that point, was reverie kinda throwing a townie curtain over you while painting me as scum, which in turn made you suspicious by proxy, altough you had no hand in it. Currently I dont have enough contrary reads to change my outlook on things.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26