Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers (again)  (Read 8875 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers (again)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2016, 07:53:36 pm »

Check your house when you get back simon, I put a chest in it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2016, 07:56:16 pm »

puh tuh wuhzurd
Black lives matter.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2016, 11:42:53 pm »

I'll be hopping on for a bit this evening, probably.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 05:31:32 am »

Server went down briefly this morning so I could apply a few updates to the box running it. It's back up now.

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2016, 12:50:32 pm »

I suppose I should post here for the sake of watching and whatnot. I look forward to having 100s of tabs open trying to learn mods again.

In game I'm EndymionAwake .
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:57:38 pm by Endymion »
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 01:40:09 pm »

Posting to hopefully maybe be whitelisted? I'll have to dig up my account, but iirc my in-game name is hiddenninja.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2016, 02:13:43 pm »

I've got the basics of Botania down from the monsterously huge modpack. I hope there's a way to mass produce ice, or at least something better looking than glass for transparency.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2016, 03:05:48 pm »

I've got the basics of Botania down from the monsterously huge modpack. I hope there's a way to mass produce ice, or at least something better looking than glass for transparency.
What about managlass? Its like slightly tinted very clear glass.

Also, I've started making a tower of some sort up on the mountain. Huzzah for Worldshaper's sextant.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2016, 05:37:20 pm »

Posting to hopefully maybe be whitelisted? I'll have to dig up my account, but iirc my in-game name is hiddenninja.
Added you

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 12:33:03 am »

I'll be in PTW mode as well. Interested in this pack, but a "ping netizenllcs.com" gives me 161ms.

Looking forward to seeing some screenshots of your projects and stuff :)
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 05:36:48 am »

Extra Utilities has clear glass, assuming that's in the pack
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2016, 07:58:38 am »

So does BDCraft. Good texturepack.
It has a plugin for connected textures too, so bookshelves don't look like the same tile over and over and any instance of more than one piece of glass is all one clear surface, instead of a bunch of frames, for example.
Black lives matter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2016, 11:49:30 am »

So, while levitate + rod of the skies technically works as flying, its terribly slow and prone to fall deaths, since you can go much higher at once than levitate can go down without recasts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2016, 04:39:08 pm »

So, while levitate + rod of the skies technically works as flying, its terribly slow and prone to fall deaths, since you can go much higher at once than levitate can go down without recasts.
Ars magica flying is nice but high mana cost and only lasts a few minutes. Do we have any kind of flight granting baubles? I'll need to do some more research.

Oh maybe I'll use the thaumcraft jetpack thing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2016, 05:32:18 pm »

The flugel tiara requires a gaia guardian fight, an alfheim portal, and has limited flight time on a recharge timer unless you have one of the Relics (which require at least 1, probably more gaia 2 fights, which sucks) It uses the amulet bauble slot and is essentially free by that point, if it uses any mana to begin with.
Ars flight only needs nether stars for its difficult material, which are easier to obtain.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5