Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Mission 27:Tsunami Team  (Read 15770 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27:Tsunami Team
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2016, 02:46:44 am »

Tunnel straight down.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2016, 06:36:38 pm »

((I thought I had posted. It seems I hadn't!))

Milno will check for any disguised security systems/the lift's systems and poke them with the glove in an attempt to hack into them and gain control/assimilate the knowledge, in order to know where and when will the next traps be sprung.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2016, 11:01:19 am »

Look for any other possible security systems to help Milno. Try to make a record of this room for future analysis.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2016, 11:10:51 am »

((I thought I had posted. It seems I hadn't!))

Milno will check for any disguised security systems/the lift's systems and poke them with the glove in an attempt to hack into them and gain control/assimilate the knowledge, in order to know where and when will the next traps be sprung.
[5]
The elevator itself is clean, but there's something down below attached to the elevator's circuits, using it as power and as some sort of trigger. Hmm. Maybe another bomb? Trap of some sort, or at least an alarm. You can't tell by what you can feel through the electronics. You tactfully disable them.

Look for any other possible security systems to help Milno. Try to make a record of this room for future analysis.
You record a 3d image of this room. As per other security systems in this room, the closest you get is a mounting where a security camera might have once been, but has since been rather sloppily removed. With a sledge hammer by the look of it.

Tunnel straight down.
You place your laser flat on the ground and fire while walking in a wide circle. When the cut is finished a perfectly circular section of floor falls straight down, revealing the floor beneath you. And a perfectly circular section of that level's floor falls down. And so on an so forth for 3 floors beneath you. Huh. Maybe should have turned the laser down a bit...but whatever, express way down is open!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2016, 05:16:23 pm »

FLAIL TIME
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:30:30 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2016, 06:06:13 pm »

Milno was about to explain his findings when an alternative path was carved. He settled for shrugging, sending a wristpad message with the info and gesturing to the hole. "Ladies first."

Follow behind the armored members of the group.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2016, 07:32:53 am »

Watch as the bigger guys go inside the tunnel.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2016, 12:23:30 pm »

FLAIL TIME
You drop down into the floor directly below this one and look around. Behind you is an elevator door rigged with explosives. Fucking cliche.  In front of you is a lot of very confused and frightened looking soldiers. They start plinking at you with their plinky weapons so you kick your hallway filling flail down the hallway at them. You hum the indiana jones theme as it rolls down the hall, crushing men and furniture before finally becoming wedged on a bank of lockers.

This flail might be a bit big and cumbersome for a hallway.

Watch as the bigger guys go inside the tunnel.
Milno was about to explain his findings when an alternative path was carved. He settled for shrugging, sending a wristpad message with the info and gesturing to the hole. "Ladies first."

Follow behind the armored members of the group.
You two drop down behind Nav just in time to catch  the end of his boulder massacre. 8/10 for innovative murder.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2016, 07:51:31 pm »

((Lockers! The most effective armor against NAV!))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2016, 08:14:00 pm »

Prod teammates to move forward so their more resilient robot asses provide some deterrents to whatever firepower is thrown at us.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2016, 10:34:57 am »

Prod teammates to move forward so their more resilient robot asses provide some deterrents to whatever firepower is thrown at us.
You pick up some fist sized pieces of rubble and toss them at the two giant robots.

"Heeey. Get moving. How am I supposed to lazily advance behind you like a cool guy if you aren't charging through, slaughtering all opposition for me? Get to it. Forward march. Hup hup hup."

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2016, 12:14:41 pm »

Try to look beyond Dubley's body. Watch out for any traps hiden in the local.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2016, 10:08:33 am »

Mosey onward. Be sure to make lots of collateral damage.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:48:40 am by NAV »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2016, 09:15:51 am »

Try to look beyond Dubley's body. Watch out for any traps hiden in the local.
You try to get a look around Dubley's lumbering metallic ass, but the best you can do is get a glimpse between his legs or around between his arm and body. You don't see any obvious traps; no trip wires or land mines or spike pits or holes in the wall for darts to shoot out of. Looks like you'll just need to wait for dubley to trigger traps to see if your hasty analysis was right.

Mosey onward. Be sure to make lots of collateral damage.
You walk down the hall with your arms held out, scraping up  the walls, slapping away anything that the boulder didn't already pulverize, punching the overhead lighting and stomping robo-footprints into the floor. You reach the boulder and start shoving it down the hall, crushing the lockers and forming a wave of debris in front of you as you bulldoze forward. After another 30 or so feet of hall you hit the opposite wall. There's a door there, but you've barricaded it with a boulder and the entire contents of the hall. There's also a door about 10 feet back from it, on the right side, which you've bent inward and rendered inoperable.

You've also managed to paint the hall in blood and viscera from the men you trapped in your slow crushing advance.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2016, 02:44:00 pm »

"Congratulations. Now fix that."

Check if the damaged door still has any electronic components that can succumb to my mechanist gauntlet's manipulation. Preferably connection to a security grid. And on that, check if there's any sign of damaged or removed cameras that could be touched for access to the entire system.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7