Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Mission 27:Avalanche team (ready)  (Read 27538 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 27:Avalanche team
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2016, 10:08:26 pm »

((She is not.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2016, 09:45:52 am »

Go spread the word of Steve to the rest of populace, stab them with the crystalline projector if they resist.
Nice char.
[1]
Nice roll.
[5]
Nice other roll.

You run straight into the crowd and just just start stabbing people like a mad man. You stab and stab and stab until you have exhausted all your ammo. So Ten people. Lets see here...of those 10, 7 of them die horribly as crystal grows through their bodies and tears them apart. 3 however, seem to form some sort of symbiosis with their crystal injection. The crystal spreads across and replaces their skin, forming a square spiral, multicolor exoskeleton.

And now that they've been given this strange alien power, they seem extremely angry with you. Probably because you murdered their friends and family and transformed them into living crystal. Regardless, they all attack you.
[6]
You pop a goo-grenade and trap them. Then you stand around shouting new crystal man racial slurs you just made up at them.

Make my new friend intensely safe by taking him with us.
[2]
Nice dex score.
You chase after the man but trip over a sprinkler head in one of the yards you're trailing him across. You go flying face first into the ground.
[5]
You're unhurt physically, but the man gets away. You cannot molest him with safety.

Stop Lysander so he can't make situation any worse. Grab him by shoulder (friendly and firmly) and show him the wrong end of my rifle. Perhaps that is deterrent enough.
[3]
You walk over to Lysander, who is laying face down on a lawn, and sit down on top of him. You then balance your rifle on top of his helmet and ask him politely to stop fucking everything up.

"Avalanche Team! This isn't working, nobody trusts us, and this is only a few civilians anyway! We'd do a better job to take out the local military or police station, maybe grab some of their uniforms, then convince the civilians to leave wearing those!"

Go find the nearest police station or military position. Observe carefully. EMM (Exaggerated Movement Mode) is on right now.

If I see a military or police officer on their own, far away from the rest, sneak up on them while flying and twitchblade their head off at the neck, using grenades (goop first) if necessary. Try and be stealthy, turning EMM off if necessary for this, but prevent them from calling for help first and foremost.

Then take the body, any weapons and uniform, and dropkick the head into the ocean or jungle somewhere.

You wander away from most of your team and look around. The best thing you can find in vicinity is a fire station.

Sigh at the leader's refusal to not immediately turn to threats, but man the turret anyways. If shooting is needed, go for the legs. Consider playing Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya as preformed by the Blaggards for Irony points.
If Kate is in my shuttle turret, casually tip her over the side if she tries shooting at one of our fine respectable psychopaths.

Kate mans the turret and Ramses makes veiled threats about hurling her out of the shuttle should she shoot at teammates again. She ignores him by playing ironic music extra loud.

The few people this team has managed to gather have now either died, turned into crystal men, or run off.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2016, 11:37:26 am »

try to negotiate with the now trapped crystal men by trying to intimidate them with the crystal projector and various crystal based insults. If they don't calm down then signal Ramses to land the shuttle near where I am so that the team can get the crystal people loaded onto the shuttle

((I can't believe that actually worked))
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 08:21:29 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2016, 01:07:36 pm »

Encourage the team to follow orders of their superiors and vacate populated area. Encouragement involves harsh words of drill sergeant, pulling and pushing them physically. Maybe light taps with butt of my rifle if they are uncooperative.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2016, 02:29:50 pm »

Vacate populated area.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2016, 04:03:12 pm »

Go pick flowers in the jungle. Store in suit if necessary. Also catch small animals, gather anything of interest. And get a club (MkIII, so a reasonably sized tree trunk would be fine), made of wood.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2016, 06:07:11 pm »

((I must PTW this.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2016, 10:31:05 am »

Vacate populated area.

You follow orders. Now when the war crimes board convenes, you at least have THAT excuse.

Go pick flowers in the jungle. Store in suit if necessary. Also catch small animals, gather anything of interest. And get a club (MkIII, so a reasonably sized tree trunk would be fine), made of wood.
You pick flowers, gather a few small rodents that were too slow or stupid to get away, and get yourself a club.

Encourage the team to follow orders of their superiors and vacate populated area. Encouragement involves harsh words of drill sergeant, pulling and pushing them physically. Maybe light taps with butt of my rifle if they are uncooperative.
try to negotiate with the now trapped crystal men by trying to intimidate them with the crystal projector and various crystal based insults. If they don't calm down then signal Ramses to land the shuttle near where I am so that the team can get the crystal people loaded onto the shuttle

((I can't believe that actually worked))

There is a concerted attempt on Nia's part to get his wayward teammate to follow orders. There is yelling, shoving, even a little light bondage whacking, but trier remains firmly rooted in place, screaming at multicolored crystal skeletons.  Nia eventually tires of playing the voice of reason and joins the rest of the team in the jungle.

Trier continues his tirade against the skeletons and eventually tries to call in an air lift, but only gets halfway through screaming at his team pilot before someone taps him on the shoulder. Cthunkan is standing there, idly twirling his white hot club. He is humming a tune.
[4]v[2]
Cthunkan swings twice, once up and then once down. The up strike takes Trier's right arm, the down takes his left.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2016, 10:48:45 am »

Try not to pass out from the massive amount of pain. If that's successful, then try to find a spike of crystal to stab myself with or free an arm of a crystal man and stab myself with that. Or get bitten by the severed crystal man head.
((Risky and completely experimental !!Science!! for the win.))
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:50:15 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2016, 11:34:36 am »

Proceed to the secondary portal Blizzard set up and verbally drag rest of the team with me. Sing marching songs.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:54:35 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2016, 02:18:07 pm »

Transport the armless guy and maybe a few crystal monsters (if judged unthreatening) [Screw that] either to the secondary portal or a shuttle going to it.

If any time is left over, erect fortifications and fortify erections there while I'm at it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:26:19 am by NJW2000 »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2016, 11:12:36 am »

Action edited.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2016, 09:53:11 am »

Try not to pass out from the massive amount of pain. If that's successful, then try to find a spike of crystal to stab myself with or free an arm of a crystal man and stab myself with that. Or get bitten by the severed crystal man head.
((Risky and completely experimental !!Science!! for the win.))
[5]
Hey, good for you.  Rather than dying horribly you assimilate the crystal into your body. Not fully but you have a crystal right arm and part of a chest.

Transport the armless guy and maybe a few crystal monsters (if judged unthreatening) [Screw that] either to the secondary portal or a shuttle going to it.

If any time is left over, erect fortifications and fortify erections there while I'm at it.

Proceed to the secondary portal Blizzard set up and verbally drag rest of the team with me. Sing marching songs.
You head to the secondary portal, taking Trier along in a headlock.

Once there you erect some make shift fortifications out of nearby materials. They're not a bulwark fit to stop a tank shell or anything, but they'll absorb some small arms fire at least.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2016, 10:43:26 am »

Test out the crystal arm, try to absorb some materials from the environment, that includes civilian troublemakers that Smith identifies. After doing that, try and integrate the crystal throughout my body. Finally, look over my crystal arm with my enchanted eyes.

"Well, that hurt less than I expected"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:31:35 pm by MidnightJaguar »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2016, 11:24:12 am »

Christopher will fly over to the mansion. Posting to say that I'm quickly transferring to Hurricane Team, and will post an action there, if I have time after the flight.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12