Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27:Avalanche team (ready)  (Read 27475 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27:Avalanche team
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2016, 02:14:16 pm »

Further add to the confusion by playing THIS over Avalanche's shuttle speakers.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »

Trier looked dejected for a moment but was suddenly filled with inspiration, He would support the one free man in his quest to actually accomplish a mission objective. Kill anyone that attacks Freemans group of cities with a melee weapon by stabbing them with the crystalline projectors bayonet mode. Kill everything else that might pose a threat to Freeman or civies via shooting it in the face with said crystalline projector.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:45:21 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2016, 02:36:11 pm »

Explain to the civilians that their best chance of survival is to get through that portal. Though the path is hazardous and covered in murderous assholes, GORDON FREEMAN with find them safely through, by his rifle and crowbar.
If anyone, including a vet, attacks my group with more than a knife, place a HP round in their gut. If they're just some random mugger, heroically murder them with a crowbar while explaining the justice of the wild to the group.

EDIT: If Ramses succeeds in terrorizing my flock, combine my crowbar with his helmet to make a nice ringing sound and show that I am capable of defending them.

EDITEDIT: These 150 people are probably the last we're getting at this location, so in the interest of expediency, I'll recommend that you fast track this particular adventure and get us the hell to the next island.

EDITEDITEDIT: Actually, screw this mission and it's crimes against humanity, go through that portal and join M26, where a scientist like me belongs.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:30:07 pm by Egan_BW »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2016, 06:21:04 pm »

Mug people (criminals for the good stuff) or loot dead bodies for weapons. Any weapons. Also look in the weapons portal, but don't fall in or anything. Also protect Freeman's random congregation if they wander past with outsize shruiken violence (not over exo-length distances).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:59:40 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2016, 07:06:05 pm »

"All of you, follow Dr. Freeman. We need to evacuate the area immediately. Are any of you missing loved ones? I don't want anyone getting left behind if we can do anything to help it."

Prepare to lead rescue missions for anyone missing.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2016, 04:21:18 am »

Move over to Gordon Freeman. Add my bad cop charm to his good cop talking:

Put the fear of the warp and all its terrors into my audience. Use fear and convince them that they must get into the portal if they want to live.

Stand around and protect Gordon Freeman and his sheeple. Look scary.

((That deep neg charisma gotta be good for that at least))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:00:28 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2016, 04:43:31 pm »

Put the fear of the warp and all its terrors into my audience. Use fear and convince them that they must get into the portal if they want to live.

Action edited.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2016, 03:59:14 am »

But but but, we our good cop and bad cop routine, we have synergy...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2016, 07:01:15 am »

((Which is why I was going to defeat you, to show my heroism...
And do you think that -2 Cha is really going to help you here? More likely you just make them stampede, trample you to death, amd dive off of a cliff.))

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2016, 10:48:48 am »

((I'm still here, good-copping.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2016, 11:08:11 am »

Further add to the confusion by playing THIS over Avalanche's shuttle speakers.
Well that will sure confuse them. And thats also the death ballad of several of them due to the actions of your teammates so...wow thats is obscenely depressing. Dying to a goofy cover of an emo song? Ugh.

Trier looked dejected for a moment but was suddenly filled with inspiration, He would support the one free man in his quest to actually accomplish a mission objective. Kill anyone that attacks Freemans group of cities with a melee weapon by stabbing them with the crystalline projectors bayonet mode. Kill everything else that might pose a threat to Freeman or civies via shooting it in the face with said crystalline projector.
Guarding.

Explain to the civilians that their best chance of survival is to get through that portal. Though the path is hazardous and covered in murderous assholes, GORDON FREEMAN with find them safely through, by his rifle and crowbar.
If anyone, including a vet, attacks my group with more than a knife, place a HP round in their gut. If they're just some random mugger, heroically murder them with a crowbar while explaining the justice of the wild to the group.

EDIT: If Ramses succeeds in terrorizing my flock, combine my crowbar with his helmet to make a nice ringing sound and show that I am capable of defending them.

EDITEDIT: These 150 people are probably the last we're getting at this location, so in the interest of expediency, I'll recommend that you fast track this particular adventure and get us the hell to the next island.

EDITEDITEDIT: Actually, screw this mission and it's crimes against humanity, go through that portal and join M26, where a scientist like me belongs.
We're gonna say you got the 150 up to the portal and sure, you went through too.

Mug people (criminals for the good stuff) or loot dead bodies for weapons. Any weapons. Also look in the weapons portal, but don't fall in or anything. Also protect Freeman's random congregation if they wander past with outsize shruiken violence (not over exo-length distances).
You get....3 knives, 1 revolver, 1 civilian gauss pistol (non functional), 1 piece of soap carved to look like a gun, and one sock with half a brick in it.  As per weapons portal, I feel that stealing from Auron would be....unwise.

"All of you, follow Dr. Freeman. We need to evacuate the area immediately. Are any of you missing loved ones? I don't want anyone getting left behind if we can do anything to help it."

Prepare to lead rescue missions for anyone missing.

Stand around and protect Gordon Freeman and his sheeple. Look scary.

They are free and clear. By which I mean they are in the portal, unconscious, and bound to whatever hellish dimension we're going to put them in.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2016, 11:56:03 am »

Get to the Avalanche shuttle. Continue looking for weapons on my way.
One wheel short of a wagon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2016, 12:09:18 pm »

Wire everyone's ships to play that song. Also, look for a fuck to give about people thinking my chatter is unessesary.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2016, 03:10:26 pm »

Get back on to the Avalanche shuttle.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2016, 07:02:59 pm »

Return to the Avalanche shuttle.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12