Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Typhoon Team (ready)  (Read 21479 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Typhoon Team
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2016, 11:37:02 pm »

Search for trouble makers. Using my force infuser, attempt to hit any I spot with a goop grenade.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2016, 11:44:00 pm »

Cry into my helmet
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2016, 09:12:21 pm »

Oh. Um. Hmm. Uh...keep waving at the people, give them thumbs up, stuff like that. Look non-threatening. Tell the shuttle to ascend a bit(slowly) and back(slowly), away from the cliff face. Going for more of a downward angle to fire from. Should allow us to see more of the crowd, and to (hopefully) not hit as many civilians when we do shoot at looters and such.

Give JV control of the turret again. Get back on a drop line. Keep a look out for thieves and such. Try to make sure the area behind the thief is clear of innocents. Thieves get holed right through the skull or heart, whichever shot is easier. Be sure to brace myself before firing.

No one to cover or threaten or even wave to, friend. They've all vanished into...well a crazed mob.

Why are we still here?

Er...Help Abigail, if I have any idea what to do about an empathic gland backfire, which I probably do not.
You sit down next to her and think happy thoughts. Which is literally the best treatment available.

Search for trouble makers. Using my force infuser, attempt to hit any I spot with a goop grenade.
Man, I wish the crowd wasn't gone. Because then you could totally over shoot this and just fatally pelt people in the head with a non-fatal weapon. Oh, it would be glorious.

Try it again next time we see some civies.

Cry into my helmet

An action worthy of the HMRC.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2016, 10:09:57 pm »

use empathetic gland on mycroft read him deeply and thouroughly leave no spot untouched she totally is not being creepy at all when she does this also hold on tight.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 11:11:32 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2016, 10:26:30 pm »

Er...Happy, safe-for-children thoughts, completely ignorant of the blatant creepy.  One hopes.  (eww.)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2016, 03:24:22 am »

"At least I'm lubed now, instead of later."

Slide down as soon as the order is given! Hopefully this lube will help.
Well someone just decided to fly the shuttle over a several hundred foot drop. So I guess it's appropriate that you're lubed up because if you jumped now you'd be fucked! But seriously, no one is telling you to do jack shit right now. I think they might have completely forgotten you're here. On the wiki cheat sheep your character is under the name "Cheeseface"

It's kinda fucked up. I suggest you assert your rights and status by murdering a teammate.

"Dammit, get my name right on the rosters!"

Threaten bloodshed if my name is not fixed!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2016, 03:39:44 pm »

Wonder whether this really was a better idea than get chased around the galaxy by a bunch of angry people.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2016, 03:54:04 pm »

((Slight childish crush but that's not the creepy and thoughts ID say her thoughts more along the line of lock you in a room with her so you can never be harmed and we can be best friends forever so really really obssesive and possessive but not in the...romantic way.)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2016, 02:25:10 pm »

Make sure everyone is holding on, have the shuttle get ahead of the escaping refugees.

Go to one side of the island, start setting charges to drop buildings, use the Spektr to cut down buildings if that would work too. Set it for whatever mode would work best for that. Going for a wall here, in a U shape, from one end of the island to the other, to help corral the refugees.

Give JV temporary co-control of the shuttle while I'm down in the buildings.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2016, 11:00:52 pm »

Hold the fuck on. Set both of my electronades to 5% (Non-lethal) for 20 seconds. Toss them into the leading edge of the crowd, trying to keep them from getting too close to us when we set charges. Hop out once we're stopped and near (<10 feet) the ground. Run around and set some charges (or charge, depending on how strong Aster-Ex is), trying to topple buildings sideways.

EDIT: Take Abigail's Aster-Ex (This was cleared in the radio channel). Still toss the electronades. Fuck that guy.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:52:48 am by O.Wilde »
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2016, 11:26:15 pm »

Also attempt to hold on, stop [O. Wilde] from throwing those electronades, and instead chuck a  paralysis grenade into the mob (Give one to O.wilde, too.), otherwise, help with his action for setting charges, with Gen. Knowledge to see if the aster-ex would be powerful enough with just one charge, and to judge how weak the buildings are.
And also, just to annoy you with unneeded rolling, some uncon, to stop anyone from being idiots with the high explosives.

"Hey, asshole, Ix-nay on those lightning bombs, I've been razed before, it isn't pretty, use one of these.
((Note to self, don't try to type a lot on a phone.))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:02:29 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2016, 11:47:34 pm »

Go on overwatch with the turret, engage only if I see a serious threat (live firearms, explosives, heavy armour,) if I do see a serious threat have the shuttle swoop in low over the rooves(autopilot... please god don't have me take control of this thing) then take only precise shots like before.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2016, 01:32:48 pm »

use empathetic gland on mycroft read him deeply and thouroughly leave no spot untouched she totally is not being creepy at all when she does this also hold on tight.
Er...Happy, safe-for-children thoughts, completely ignorant of the blatant creepy.  One hopes.  (eww.)
Whats your mind at, I wonder. +1 huh?
[1]
Mycroft's mind is nothing but a tiny version of him sitting on a wooden chair in an infinite white void. The tiny Mycroft is making beeping noises. It is...really more confusing than anything.

"At least I'm lubed now, instead of later."

Slide down as soon as the order is given! Hopefully this lube will help.
Well someone just decided to fly the shuttle over a several hundred foot drop. So I guess it's appropriate that you're lubed up because if you jumped now you'd be fucked! But seriously, no one is telling you to do jack shit right now. I think they might have completely forgotten you're here. On the wiki cheat sheep your character is under the name "Cheeseface"

It's kinda fucked up. I suggest you assert your rights and status by murdering a teammate.

"Dammit, get my name right on the rosters!"

Threaten bloodshed if my name is not fixed!
"I swear to god I will plunge this ship into interteam war just like the other one! My callsign is Cheesecake! CHEESECAKE! I AM DELICIOUS! CHEESEFACE SOUNDS LIKE A RACIAL EPITHET OR SOMETHING! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Wonder whether this really was a better idea than get chased around the galaxy by a bunch of angry people.
Thats a damn good question.

Make sure everyone is holding on, have the shuttle get ahead of the escaping refugees.

Go to one side of the island, start setting charges to drop buildings, use the Spektr to cut down buildings if that would work too. Set it for whatever mode would work best for that. Going for a wall here, in a U shape, from one end of the island to the other, to help corral the refugees.

Give JV temporary co-control of the shuttle while I'm down in the buildings.

...Ok so Auron is busily melting refugees and now Mr. Lobster is destroying their city. Well, he's good at it at least. The combination of explosive charges plus laser fire sinks or destroys at least 40% of the floating slum, reducing it to flotsam.

You are fucking these refugees up something proper.

Also attempt to hold on, stop [O. Wilde] from throwing those electronades, and instead chuck a  paralysis grenade into the mob (Give one to O.wilde, too.), otherwise, help with his action for setting charges, with Gen. Knowledge to see if the aster-ex would be powerful enough with just one charge, and to judge how weak the buildings are.
And also, just to annoy you with unneeded rolling, some uncon, to stop anyone from being idiots with the high explosives.

"Hey, asshole, Ix-nay on those lightning bombs, I've been razed before, it isn't pretty, use one of these.
((Note to self, don't try to type a lot on a phone.))
Hold the fuck on. Set both of my electronades to 5% (Non-lethal) for 20 seconds. Toss them into the leading edge of the crowd, trying to keep them from getting too close to us when we set charges. Hop out once we're stopped and near (<10 feet) the ground. Run around and set some charges (or charge, depending on how strong Aster-Ex is), trying to topple buildings sideways.

EDIT: Take Abigail's Aster-Ex (This was cleared in the radio channel). Still toss the electronades. Fuck that guy.

You both tangle into a mass of angry, civilian maiming flesh. Neither of you gets the opportunity to "non-lethally" slow the civilians down because the other is too busy trying to stop you and do it themselves.

Go on overwatch with the turret, engage only if I see a serious threat (live firearms, explosives, heavy armour,) if I do see a serious threat have the shuttle swoop in low over the rooves(autopilot... please god don't have me take control of this thing) then take only precise shots like before.
Again, does this include your own team? Because one of them just destroyed like half the slum. Created a good wall to pen the people in, if they weren't already penned in by molten gold and guilt, but still. 

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2016, 01:50:55 pm »

What even...Just...Avoid fucking anything up.  Defend myself nonlethally if attacked. 
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2016, 01:56:47 pm »

assess situation.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12