Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Typhoon Team (ready)  (Read 21437 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Typhoon Team
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2016, 02:06:40 pm »

assess situation.
((Situation: Fucked up as usual.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2016, 02:08:05 pm »

assess situation.
((Situation: Fucked up as usual.))
((True but she dosent understand yet))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2016, 02:10:05 pm »

Yup. This is fine. Keep with the wall making. Try to not die. Be on the look out for anything lootable, drugs, weapons, stuff like that.

After the wall making is done, be sure to get back into the shuttle, then use it to help herd the refugees back towards the portal.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:15:26 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2016, 02:15:21 pm »

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »

((Eh she's just getting back to sense she needs to see how much it escalated.))

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2016, 03:48:02 pm »

-accidental post-
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2016, 03:49:07 pm »

Go on overwatch with the turret, engage only if I see a serious threat (live firearms, explosives, heavy armour,) if I do see a serious threat have the shuttle swoop in low over the rooves(autopilot... please god don't have me take control of this thing) then take only precise shots like before.
Again, does this include your own team? Because one of them just destroyed like half the slum. Created a good wall to pen the people in, if they weren't already penned in by molten gold and guilt, but still.
I'm not sure. Since the last person who attacked their teammate got lynched I'm going to say it doesn't include teammates... for now.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2016, 04:26:21 pm »

That's it, putting him in a chokehold, continue the chokehold until either he passes out or starts apologising.
"SAY MOTHER, SAY MOTHER, PRICK."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2016, 01:10:14 am »

Electrostick Lucricia in the face.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2016, 01:58:45 pm »

((I thought I had posted an action already, but I'm not seeing it for some reason.))
If anyone attacks me, use force infuser to launch them into the wall of the shuttle. Otherwise, goop grenade any troublemakers in the crowd.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2016, 11:37:17 am »

What even...Just...Avoid fucking anything up.  Defend myself nonlethally if attacked. 
You stand perfectly still and do absolutely nothing.

You also fuck nothing up. Good for you.

assess situation.
Well...you feel better. That...whatever it was...might not have been terribly helpful but it was empty and static enough for you to get your head back together.

Yup. This is fine. Keep with the wall making. Try to not die. Be on the look out for anything lootable, drugs, weapons, stuff like that.

After the wall making is done, be sure to get back into the shuttle, then use it to help herd the refugees back towards the portal.

Is it really a wall? It's more like a moat. In any case, we'll consider it done.

Electrostick Lucricia in the face.
That's it, putting him in a chokehold, continue the chokehold until either he passes out or starts apologising.
"SAY MOTHER, SAY MOTHER, PRICK."
[1][5]
The chokehold is quick, professional and extremely effective.

((I thought I had posted an action already, but I'm not seeing it for some reason.))
If anyone attacks me, use force infuser to launch them into the wall of the shuttle. Otherwise, goop grenade any troublemakers in the crowd.
Sure. Um. check the radio chatter

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2016, 11:38:50 am »

More avoiding fucking anything up!  This is clearly the best course of action when you have no idea what is going on!  Also why is Abigail climbing on me when I'm not even going anywhere?!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:35:25 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2016, 12:34:20 pm »

Try and get on mycrofts back piggyback ride!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2016, 01:19:22 pm »

Make sure everyone is secured or holding on. Get ready to go to the next place to kill rescue civilians.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2016, 06:36:19 pm »

Ok, I've got enzymes to memorize so lets get this done and stop fucking about.

If you had something this turn like "Return to shuttle" or "Grab my stuff and be ready to leave" it auto completes. No rolls, just done. If you had some other action, and it is OF VITAL IMPORTANCE(!) then pm me and we'll do it like that. Otherwise post pone them/cancel them. Priority goes to us not standing around drowning on our own insipid saliva.

So we're heading over to the next island. This one is a bit different. It's more well to do, sort of a middle class deal thanks to a fairly good trade system they have going. And they have a pretty big plantation of Hibus Bananas, which gets them a pretty penny. These guys are gonna be harder to dislodge because unlike the slums, these people actually have an established life and income and home and other such things that people are annoyingly clingy to. The island itself is an old volcanic island; something like Hawaii or the Japanese islands. Here, let me create a map

Now I'll leave it to you how you wanna handle this, but I can tell you that there ain't any major roads that lead into the jungle or to the volcano. There's one running through the plantation and around to the fishing village but isn't very direct. The volcano is quite high  and has a good vantage point but there's also no good way up for your average civie. And if you just bomb them then the populace is probably gonna run for the jungle and hide or maybe try to steal a boat at the port and make for open ocean. If you're gonna just kidnap them, I'd recommend waiting till nightfall and staging a raid. Get them at 3am and you'll have a good head start on mass reactions since the majority of people will be asleep, even if there is a lot of screaming happening a few blocks away.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12