Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66686 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #885 on: March 27, 2016, 06:19:53 pm »

There is an audible thump over the radio of helmet meeting hand.
"Avalanche 4 to mansion team leader. What the fuck made you think that's a good idea? You don't tell powerful people things like that. You politely request they do as you ask and then destroy their power base if they refuse."
"I'll take any help I can get Hurricane 4."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 27, 2016, 06:21:58 pm »

There is an audible thump over the radio of helmet meeting hand.
"Avalanche 4 to mansion team leader. What the fuck made you think that's a good idea? You don't tell powerful people things like that. You politely request they do as you ask and then destroy their power base if they refuse."
"I'll take any help I can get Hurricane 4."

That's what I'm describing, now don't be a sarcastic asshole or I may chose to leave you in the middle of an angry mob next chance I get.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: March 27, 2016, 06:42:46 pm »

"I'm not being sarcastic, I'm giving you my honest opinion on the plan you described. Now, are you peacefully asking them to enter the portal or are you attacking them and taking their shit?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 27, 2016, 06:45:39 pm »

Peacefully asking them. I have a message in mind to be said.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 27, 2016, 06:47:13 pm »

"Then you don't need to take out the gaurds."

Nunzillor

« Reply #890 on: March 27, 2016, 06:53:48 pm »

"i, uh, think we might if things go south, though.  it's always good to have a contingency plan, which is i think what sir jackson means.  i don't think he would want you to start shooting until we are fired upon."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: March 27, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »

It's a back up plan to take them out. YOu target the people in control if you wish to subvert and take over a region, especially in this case. We are wishing to remove workers and citizens from a location no ruler in general would want that with out knowledge of why...and maybe not even then.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 27, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »

"If he doesn't after explaining, kill him. It's that simple."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 27, 2016, 07:02:45 pm »

Yes, exactly.  Now I will ask out of respect for free will and all that you can pick what you wish to do. the current options are to take over the perimeter fence and secure the plantation and mansion. I request at least two people good with guns. I also need at least two more person to help secure the inside of the mansion while Avalanche four and I secure the outside. I request the people good with close quarters for that.  so in all I need four or more people. Two to help secure the perimeter with draco and gus. I also need one person to pilot the shuttle. I wish for civilian casualties to be at a minimum if fighting and shooting occurs and for all injuries to non lethal overall.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:59:33 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 27, 2016, 10:53:47 pm »

"Chief, I don't know if you noticed, but those things you mentioned all seem to require movement."

Nunzillor

« Reply #895 on: March 27, 2016, 10:55:17 pm »

"umm... maybe it would be better if kate stayed on the shuttle and took the turret?  i can move her into position."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 27, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »

"umm... maybe it would be better if kate stayed on the shuttle and took the turret?  i can move her into position."
Good point, more mobility. Trying to wrap all the dofferent tactical possibilities for technology that is by all means magical to me quite confounding at times.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 28, 2016, 09:38:53 am »

Blizzard 4 to Avalanche Team

"Avalanch team, stop fucking around. Get your asses back in the shuttle and come to the volcano. Now. You are acting like idiots and are going to make this island just like the last. The vet teams have a plan to encircle the settlement, and you need to help clean up your mess."

Blizzard 4 to Firestorm and Blizzard

"Avalanche is already making a mess of things, by the sounds of it. I vote we encircle and evacuate the settlement they just spooked. Hopefully we can contain panic. Is there anyone here other than me who is okay with talking to people? We need to calm them down"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:09:59 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 28, 2016, 10:45:23 am »

To Firestorm and Blizzard

Firestorm Two here. I'm all for trying to talk to them, but I'm pretty sure Avalanche had all the diplomats
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 28, 2016, 12:36:25 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Blizzard 4, what are the idiots doing? And what are you doing in the fucking volcano?"
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82