Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66592 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #825 on: March 23, 2016, 05:40:54 am »

Avalanche 8 to all kidnapping teams:

"No bombing civilians unless they retaliate. Rather we should prepare a path for them to run and disguise evacuation point as something they would recognize. I propose the mansion as an evacuation point. Set surrounding forest on fire to funnel them towards plantation and mansion. Scare them with bombing runs that target already evacuated areas so they will move faster. Cut power to disable streetlights, attack on night. Darkness, explosions and disorder will ensure they won't have time to think."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 23, 2016, 05:43:03 am »

To all teams that Avalanche 8 just said things to:

"Uh...Why are we even thinking about bombing civilians we're trying to evacuate again?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 23, 2016, 06:03:54 am »

Eagle two to avalanch 4
We've already started securing the mansion, we plan to begin scouting, if a team could be set up sourounding the house to prevent those who flee from warning the other towns and locations, that would be nice,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 23, 2016, 06:24:31 am »

To all teams that Avalanche 8 just said things to:

"Uh...Why are we even thinking about bombing civilians we're trying to evacuate again?"

Avalanche 8 to all kidnapping teams:

"That was partially response to Avalanche 3's thoughtless comment."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 23, 2016, 06:28:04 am »

Avalanche 3 to All Signs:

Thoughtless? It's about the same as your plan. I never said we bomb the civilians; that'd be stupid, we're trying to save them- I said we bomb surrounding areas to funnel them. There's no need to be so cross with me.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 23, 2016, 06:39:32 am »

Avalanche 8 to all signs:

"You said 'We could try to bomb the village', which implies collateral victims. That's why I called it thoughtless. I specified empty areas. Nonetheless, it needed clarification."
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 23, 2016, 10:43:15 am »

All signs.
Firestorm Two here, Five has landed us in the crater. I'm assuming our plan is to swoop in and provide evac once you've captured some imminently-refugees.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 23, 2016, 01:25:28 pm »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to All Signs:

"So, what if we just go village to village, set up the portal on a main thorough-way, and had the newbie teams in groups of two or three go door to door and politely ask them to leave/evacuate the civilians to the portal. We could do it early in the morning, may be able to keep the panic to a minimum."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 23, 2016, 01:36:34 pm »

All signs
All right, eagle two here. That means weapons to a minimum, use non lethal force. No cutting hands and pleas ecover all flesh horrors with a tarp
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 23, 2016, 01:54:31 pm »

Avalanche 8 to all signs:

All signs
All right, eagle two here. That means weapons to a minimum, use non lethal force. No cutting hands and pleas ecover all flesh horrors with a tarp

"Do I want to know details?"
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 23, 2016, 02:02:58 pm »

all signs
You won't need to, not unless you get injured, then you'll have to talk to vanessa!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:20 pm »

all signs
You won't need to, not unless you get injured, then you'll have to talk to vanessa!
"Firestorm two here, the hell callsign is Eagle? Who is this?/color]
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 23, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »

all signs
This is Eagle two, the flying angel, sir jackson the second at your service
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #838 on: March 23, 2016, 04:46:32 pm »

All Signs

"umm... hurricane-4 here.  if i can clarify, sir jackson is hurricane-2.  eagle-2 is the call sign that he prefers."

Nunzillor

« Reply #839 on: March 24, 2016, 08:49:29 pm »

All signs:

"looking over everyone's proposed plans, maybe we can tie them together into phases?  for example:

phase 1, when civilians are cooperative and no rioting is occurring, would involve going door to door and asking people to voluntarily evacuate.  civilians that agree would be transported to the portal via shuttle, a few at a time, to prevent the problems we've had with lines and robbers preying on large groups.  there shouldn't be any panic as a result of this, but it might take a while.  ((time skip until all cooperative civilians have been evacuated, a few at a time.))

phase 2 would occur when no cooperative civilians remain but large-scale rioting is still not present.  at that point we would wait until nightfall and each team would simultaneously raid a different portion of the island to kidnap all the civilians in each area.  if possible, civilian communication would be suppressed in the areas we are raiding to prevent panic from spreading.  once chaos spreads throughout the island, we would move to the next phase.

phase 3 would occur once widescale panic and rioting have set in.  at that point vet teams would place a solid light wall around the jungle, if possible, or if not possible would start bombing the jungle to deter civilians from entering it.  two newbie teams would secure each port and prevent any ships from leaving.  the remaining newbie team would engage in kidnapping until all civilians have been evacuated ((another time skip)).

i think that is basically what everyone has said already... would that work or is it not a good idea?"
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 82