Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66710 times)

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #675 on: March 09, 2016, 11:24:07 am »

@Nunz OOC: I'm ok with being shocked for stupidity if you actually have an IC reason to know what I'm doing, but I'm not sure you do. As a player, I'd much rather be picked up by the shuttle so I can do nonlethal kidnapping and herding, but it seems I've been left alone near the portal surrounded by general chaos.

Actually, y'know what, Root should know better. "Hey team, I am near the portal and am of little use, could I get picked up or should I try to help get as much refugee material through the portal as I can?"

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 09, 2016, 11:24:48 am »

All signs

"Vanessa, can you fix a lungfull of sewage and a bitch of a chest cavity? Someone decided to assassinate their team's medic along with a massive crowd of civilians. We're still going through the logic behind that one, but I'm afraid that the algae might go all the way through my pulmonary system first."
One wheel short of a wagon

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 09, 2016, 11:34:51 am »

All signs

"Vanessa, can you fix a lungfull of sewage and a bitch of a chest cavity? Someone decided to assassinate their team's medic along with a massive crowd of civilians. We're still going through the logic behind that one, but I'm afraid that the algae might go all the way through my pulmonary system first."

"Doctor Friendship can be reached on Blizzard teamchat now. She... It... Whichever, is currently probbably too busy at the portals disassembling dissidents in full view of the stragglers to come all the way down to the slums. Try another newbie team."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 09, 2016, 11:38:38 am »

"I'm capable of flight, sir, as well as some medical activities, don't worry. The newer recruits are not all entirely stupid and trigger happy, though I was moronic enough to actually trust a senior figure in the ARM organisation, I will admit. Now where do you suggest I find new organs: The doctor, my teammates, or the civilian population?"

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 09, 2016, 11:42:38 am »

"I'm capable of flight, sir, as well as some medical activities, don't worry. The newer recruits are not all entirely stupid and trigger happy, though I was moronic enough to actually trust a senior figure in the ARM organisation, I will admit. Now where do you suggest I find new organs: The doctor, my teammates, or the civilian population?"
"Vanessa's disembowelled a mugger or someone, come by for piping hot innards."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 09, 2016, 11:44:20 am »

"Excellent. Anyone got any toast - I mean, I'm sure the good doctor would only act in the best interests of the law abiding populace. On my way."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 09, 2016, 01:03:44 pm »

Blizzard # to ... the one I'm replying to

All signs

"Firestorm 2 is correct in that I'm not currently capable of making my way down to you, both because of my present occupation and because moving through crowds of scared people as I am is liable to get me killed. If you make it to me, I can fix you."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 09, 2016, 01:06:13 pm »

"On it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 09, 2016, 01:12:05 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Firestirm 2, sounds good, but I am currently unable to move myself towards them. If someone were to arrange transportation for me then I'd be happy to talk to them."

Nunzillor

« Reply #684 on: March 09, 2016, 01:13:50 pm »

@Nunz OOC: I'm ok with being shocked for stupidity if you actually have an IC reason to know what I'm doing, but I'm not sure you do. As a player, I'd much rather be picked up by the shuttle so I can do nonlethal kidnapping and herding, but it seems I've been left alone near the portal surrounded by general chaos.

Actually, y'know what, Root should know better. "Hey team, I am near the portal and am of little use, could I get picked up or should I try to help get as much refugee material through the portal as I can?"
((Sorry, I did say to text Steve once you started and ask for help, which is basically a way to react IC to what you are doing once my character sees you.  Wasn't intended to be pre-emptive.

I apologize for kind of leaving you behind as well, I'm not very good at the whole team thing. :()) "copy that, i can swing by and pick you up."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:27:36 pm by Nunzillor »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 09, 2016, 01:25:53 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Firestirm 2, sounds good, but I am currently unable to move myself towards them. If someone were to arrange transportation for me then I'd be happy to talk to them."

"...sure."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 09, 2016, 01:34:32 pm »

"...sure."
((She wasn't talking to him))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 09, 2016, 01:40:04 pm »

((Thought it was all comms, or team radio, hence the identifiers, but ok. Didn't expect that to work anyway.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 09, 2016, 07:48:48 pm »

All signs
Vannessa on my way to you, Irequest you leave the wings, they are quite handy and just put the new arms...somewhere, eagle two out
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 10, 2016, 01:08:07 am »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Teal Typhoon All:

"Alright team, how's this sound. We get ahead of the potential refugees, drop a couple of buildings in a U shape, from one end of the island to the other and herd them back towards the portal. I bet if we coordinate with the other newbie teams we could get most of them back to there."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 82