Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66660 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #480 on: February 22, 2016, 05:56:11 pm »

((I know, but psedous was talking to the whole team and it would have been pretty easy to figure out who he was talking to))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:37:31 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 22, 2016, 06:22:53 pm »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

"May Steve have mercy on us all..."
Earthquake/Tsunami
"If it's any consolation, main breach is going slowly but without incident. We even took three of them alive!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 22, 2016, 07:30:43 pm »

Earthquake/Tsunami

"Well done, Sister Faith."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 23, 2016, 01:44:14 am »

"Death to team killers!

diebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitchdiebitch"
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Nunzillor

« Reply #484 on: February 23, 2016, 01:52:36 am »

((The irony...))
Softly, to herself:
"o-oh god, what's happening?  this wasn't in the brochures..."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:45:53 am by Nunzillor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 23, 2016, 05:08:14 am »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

Earthquake/Tsunami
"If it's any consolation, main breach is going slowly but without incident. We even took three of them alive!"

"Any of the buggers had any information we should know about?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 23, 2016, 06:52:05 am »

All signs
"Firestorm 5 here, Firestorm 1 unresponsive, possibly unconsious, I am assuming command of the team until further notice. General please confirm."
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 23, 2016, 11:25:11 am »

"Avalanche 3 to Avalanche 4. Between you and me, I don't know what the hell you're thinking, but I'm telling you now. If you stop while you're ahead, the consequences will be minimal. I can make sure of that. But if you continue at this rate, I hope you realize you're dealing your fate."
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 23, 2016, 01:33:01 pm »

All signs
"Firestorm 5 here, Firestorm 1 unresponsive, possibly unconsious, I am assuming command of the team until further notice. General please confirm."
All signs.
"Eartquake 1 here, confirmed. Should he regain lucidity any time soon, tell him to contact me. Good to see you're on top of things."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 23, 2016, 02:29:29 pm »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

Earthquake/Tsunami

"Just what you might expect: Goodies up top, boody-trapped, heavy hardware and higher ups down below. This complex is apparently fairly extensive."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2016, 05:31:45 pm »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

Earthquake/Tsunami

"Just what you might expect: Goodies up top, boody-trapped, heavy hardware and higher ups down below. This complex is apparently fairly extensive."
"I take it you guys will be moving down first? Gotta know if we should cover the door to the building as well to prevent getting flanked there. Maybe you guys could find a way to close it off or collapse it to prevent that, though that'd also cut off your own escape route. Just be sure to let us know how you'll be going about it so we can prepare accordingly."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2016, 05:59:11 pm »

All signs
All signs.
"Eartquake 1 here, confirmed. Should he regain lucidity any time soon, tell him to contact me. Good to see you're on top of things."
To Earthquake 1
"Firestorm 5, copy I understand Earthquake 1. Over and out"
To All Signs
"Firestorm 5, I have taken command of Firestorm team as Firestorm 1 is unresponsive."

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2016, 06:58:01 pm »

To Firestorm

Firestorm 2 here, copy that, 5.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2016, 07:47:25 pm »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

Earthquake/Tsunami

"I take it you guys will be moving down first? Gotta know if we should cover the door to the building as well to prevent getting flanked there. Maybe you guys could find a way to close it off or collapse it to prevent that, though that'd also cut off your own escape route. Just be sure to let us know how you'll be going about it so we can prepare accordingly."
"Affirmative, down first. I assume you'll have to cover the building entrance, though I suspect getting past you guys will be difficult so long as you're in the general area. Collapsing or blocking it off sounds like more trouble than it's worth unless you guys are needed elsewhere."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2016, 08:11:25 pm »

To Earthquake\Tsunami

Earthquake/Tsunami

"Affirmative, down first. I assume you'll have to cover the building entrance, though I suspect getting past you guys will be difficult so long as you're in the general area. Collapsing or blocking it off sounds like more trouble than it's worth unless you guys are needed elsewhere."
"I could just put some claymores and energy mines there, although that would make it hard for civilians to escape. Not to mention that someone smart could bypass them. Maybe it would be better if one of us kept watch there."

"Oh, speaking of which, do any of you need any claymores? I've got some and I don't think they'll be very useful in defending such a wide space. Sounds like something you'd use in an enclosed space, maybe set up an ambush or something."
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82