Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66632 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #780 on: March 18, 2016, 11:40:28 am »

All signs:

"Can anyone tell me what just happened?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 18, 2016, 11:55:01 am »

All signs

"Avalanche - two here, I've been had by that war criminal Maurice and my weapon doesn't work. Anyone mind if I dip my fingers into the weapons portal? I have a low caliber revolver, a halfbrick, and some melee weapons, but need something with a bit more ammo.
One wheel short of a wagon

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 18, 2016, 11:57:12 am »

Quote from: Lyra to Avalanche 2
Don't miss
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 18, 2016, 11:58:35 am »

"If I need advice from 'morale-officer' catgirls, I shall ask for it, thankyou."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 18, 2016, 12:04:09 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to all signs, watching people die to goofy covers of Emo songs is hilarious and I highly recommend putting speakers on the vet and supervets so they can enjoy it as well."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 18, 2016, 12:04:58 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Avalanche 2
Be competant. ARM weapons kill reliably. Accuracy all required. Only little ammo necessary. I have 3 shot, never need more than 1.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 18, 2016, 12:05:42 pm »

All Signs:

"Unnecessary chatter, Avalanche 4."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 18, 2016, 12:07:09 pm »

"Do guns made of soap and civilian revolvers kill reliably? Because Maurice ripped me off pretty damn good."

TO AURON

"Avalanche - two here, can I borrow some firearms from the weapons portal? Mine are... insufficient."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 18, 2016, 12:20:16 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to avalanche 2
Unarmored target? yes. Armored? Not you job.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 18, 2016, 12:38:01 pm »

All signs typhoon Abigail
In a confused but stable voice.
If anyone else has an empathetic gland don't use it on the crowd it Really made me feel terrible.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 21, 2016, 02:27:43 pm »

All non super vet teams.

"This is Nia Smith, fresh convert. It appears I'll be assisting team Avalanche, so I will now adopt callsign Avalanche 8. As such, Avalanche 8 reporting to duty!"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 21, 2016, 02:31:31 pm »

To Avalanche 8:
"Welcome to the I have no idea what we're even doing anymore this is supposed to be an evacuation what even task force.

I'm not sure I'm joking."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 21, 2016, 02:33:01 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Avalanche 8, I'll give you a token if you take living prisoners."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 21, 2016, 03:00:31 pm »

To Avalanche 8:
"Welcome to the I have no idea what we're even doing anymore this is supposed to be an evacuation what even task force.

I'm not sure I'm joking."

"Avalanche 8 to whoever you are. I'm under impression we are supposed to evacuate civilians to safety."

"Avalanche 4 to Avalanche 8, I'll give you a token if you take living prisoners."

"Tokens? Is that how much? Anyway, prisoners should be rather low priority task. Am I correct?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 21, 2016, 03:08:40 pm »

Avalanche 7 to avalanche 8
Welcome aboard, solider, I'm Dr. Trier Cirurgian and will be your medic for this mission. Must say I'm glad your here we have been shorthanded in terms of frontline power, here especially since, Dr. Freeman left to go tour some new dimensions. A word to the wise, if you see Avalanche 4 shoot her on sight, she's clinically insane and has attempted to kill her allies before.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 82