Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66622 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #765 on: March 15, 2016, 01:43:28 pm »

Avalanche, Hurricane, Typhoon All

Newbie teams, Blizzard 2 reminds you to identify yourselves by correct team name and number before replying. Thank you for your cooperation. Over.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 15, 2016, 02:04:53 pm »

Avalanche Reporting

Avalanche - two, I'm currently looking for a weapon and potentially guarding a group of refugees.

Eagle two here, go to my location and you can use draco's turret.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 15, 2016, 02:06:56 pm »

Avalanche Reporting

Avalanche - two, I'm currently looking for a weapon and potentially guarding a group of refugees.

Eagle two here, go to my location and you can use draco's turret.
"That's very kind of you, but there isn't much to shoot at, so maybe on the next set of refugees."
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #768 on: March 15, 2016, 03:07:42 pm »

Blizzard:

"hurricane-4 here.  i... suppose i'm a freethinker?  i am unharmed and piloting hurricane's shuttle in the slums.  i'm currently about to help pick up refugees that eagle-2 is subduing and bring them to the portal for evacuation.  i'm also looking into whether we can just repeatedly find civilians, pick them up in the shuttle, and drop them off near the portal until the area is mostly evacuated."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 03:38:43 pm by Nunzillor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 15, 2016, 03:28:11 pm »

Any team that is not happily slaughtering civilians for fun, please. Of course such team doesn't exists, so let's go with the least violent team. Roll a dice if no singular match is found.
As the shuttle is about to leave, Miya leans into it to adres the people strapping in inside, yelling to rise above the roar of the engines.

"Okay then, this is where we see each other off. This shuttle can take you to our ship in orbit, or to where we are currently evacuating the civvies if you really wanna go through with helping out there. Just say where you wanna go and the autopilot will get you there. If you do go for the latter, you should probably contact the team leaders of one of our vet teams, Konrad or Jason. They lead team firestorm and blizzard respectively, callsign 'firestorm 5' and 'blizzard 1'. Blizzard 2 is a decent bet as well. Here's their frequencies, as well as those of the rest of the teams. They'll tell you what team to join and what you could do to help. Dunno if you have a radio, if not there might be one here in the shuttle you can borrow. Maybe even a full suit."

Miya gives them all the contact info and frequencies, team compositions and briefing to read on the way there. Then just before leaving, he leans in a bit closer and speaks in a much quieter tone.

"Oh, and before I forget, should any of you get it in your head to double cross us or to go tattling to your former employers about our location and troop disposition, rest assured that I will find out." he said grinning, showing off the massive, glinting Avatar teeth.

Then he leans back, rapping the shuttle door and finishes with an amiable tone.

"Well then, off you go. Good luck!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 15, 2016, 03:43:52 pm »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to White Blizzard 2:

"Anthony here, currently finishing up building a wall behind the refugees so they can't try to run further away. After that we will be assisting Hurricane team with herding the refugees back to the portal. Over"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:13:03 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 15, 2016, 04:27:33 pm »

Earthquake electronically unassisted communication.

snippety snap

"Yes, do double cross avatar of war and floating military wizard wannabe Kali. Sounds like a grand idea. Message received loud and clear, commander."

Using radio on the shuttle:
Blizzard 1, Firestorm 5

"This is sergeant Nia Smith calling, until recently soldier in service of UWM. This frequency was received from Avatar of War in case you were wondering. I'm coming over in one of your shuttles to assist evacuation efforts. Which team I should assist?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 15, 2016, 04:32:26 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Blizzard 2, my spine is broken and I'm giving overwatch to Hurricane team as they have taken.me onto their shuttle."

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 15, 2016, 06:40:13 pm »

Blizzard 2: Hurricane 6, a hundred meters from portal, awaiting transfer to next evac zone as I recognize I am unable to restore order here and await the same realization in the rest of the teams.  How are things on your end?

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 15, 2016, 10:10:41 pm »

"This is Firestorm 5, nice to meet you Nia. Both teams have little that they need assistance in from what I know, honestly we are almost done here but we have stuff we need to do on other islands if you want to get going helping now though... uh how do you feel about humane body disposal?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 16, 2016, 12:00:46 am »

"This is Firestorm 5, nice to meet you Nia. Both teams have little that they need assistance in from what I know, honestly we are almost done here but we have stuff we need to do on other islands if you want to get going helping now though... uh how do you feel about humane body disposal?"

Blizzard 1, Firestorm 5

"Sergeant Smith to Firestorm 5. Body disposal? Wouldn't be my first time on that duty. How... is this related to evacuation?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 16, 2016, 05:09:43 am »

Blizzard 1, Firestorm 5

"Sergeant Smith to Firestorm 5. Body disposal? Wouldn't be my first time on that duty. How... is this related to evacuation?"
Firestorm 5 to Smith
"It uh... well... some people got excited which made the refugees excited in a different way.... then things extended in a way that was not productive to the continuation of some people as to not being dead. For some of them you may need a blowtorch, somone got a bit excitable with a molten metal breathing dragon. "
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 16, 2016, 05:26:24 am »

Blizzard 1, Firestorm 5

"Molten metal...? I... what...?" Nia takes a moment to throw unnecessary thoughts out. It's all science anyway. "Sergeant Smith to Firestorm 5. I think I am under equipped for such task. Is any equipment provided? Admittedly I was thinking my role being more along the line that having a local face may help people stay calm and orderly."
Old sigs.
Games.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 16, 2016, 03:29:36 pm »

Hurricane 5 to All Signs

Blizzard two, this is Hurricane five, reporting. My status is normal, I am currently attempting to lead civilians back to the Evac portal, and I am within sight range of Blizzard three's trail of molten gold.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #779 on: March 18, 2016, 11:38:49 am »

HEY VET AND NEWBIE TEAMS

WE'RE GONNA TIME SKIP A BIT HERE AND ASSUME YOU'VE GRABBED AS MANY CIVIES AS YOU CAN BEFORE THEY COMPLETELY DISPERSE INTO THE WILDERNESS AND BECOME TOO TIME CONSUMING TO HUNT DOWN.

PACK UP, MOVE ON.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82