Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66730 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #720 on: March 10, 2016, 11:17:53 pm »

To whoever is talking typhoon Abigail
W-Why?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:52 pm »

To Abigail:
"So I can blow up buildings so that we can get the civilians back to the portal."
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 10, 2016, 11:26:38 pm »

All signs typhoon Abigail
E-Everyone one of my teammates is a-asking for my explosives to blow......blow up buildings....d-do I give them to him?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 10, 2016, 11:38:25 pm »

Hurricane 5 to all signs

Pizza is food, you two. Most would say the best food. A pizza consists of a large disk of flattened bread with the upper surface being covered in varying amounts tomato sauce, which is a thin red paste that has a slightly sweet taste. Covering that sauce is cheese, which is delicious. After that, the recipe becomes uncertain. Some say it ends here, yet others maintain that it is barely beginning. The safest assumption seems to be adding pepperoni, which is a thinly sliced and somewhat spicy sausage. A correct pizza changes from person to person, and should be considered the pinnacle of human creation. An incorrect one will inevitably be met with some degree of complaint. Most people get pizza from stores called pizzarias, and someone bringing you a correct pizza should be cherished as a friend, or be left a decent monetary tip.

And yes, you should give your teammates explosives unless they're bad with such devices, or you have your own plan for it and aren't terrible with them yourself.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 11, 2016, 12:16:23 am »

T-Thanks...teammate you can take them! I...I want pizza...Now.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 11, 2016, 12:24:34 am »

meh, I want something good, something wild you have ta put some effort inta gettin'! I wanna hunt!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2016, 12:31:40 am »

Typhoon all signs
hunt....refers to hunting.......I d-dont quite understand h-how you'd get food from that besides....like....ugh people.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2016, 01:39:26 am »

Blizzard 5 to all signs

"I'll just say that if anyone needs medical treatment or you have refugees needing new limbs due to mistreatment or whatever, send them my way. I know from hard experience that I can't do jack shit about whatever it is my more violence-prone teammate's are doing, so I'll just help to mitigate the damage.

Oh, do tell me if Auron starts murdering people with his dragon thing, I can head down the path and try to save some lives if he does."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2016, 02:36:57 am »

Hurricane-4 to Blizzard-5:

"hurricane-4 here.  copy that, blizzard-5.  there is one individual aboard this shuttle that needs treatment— i'll swing by once we have some down time."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 11, 2016, 02:41:02 am »

Blizzard-5 -> Hurricane-4

"Copy that, I'm by Blizzard's portal."
Sig! Onol

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2016, 02:49:27 am »

Blizzard 1 to Firestorm 5
"You want to trade teams? Because yours actually seems competent. Feels like I'm trying to herd cats over here. It might be best if you relocate away from us. The only way I can think of to salvage this would be for us to herd the refugees towards you. They'd probably be happy for an escape from Blizzard 2, 3, and 5. Maybe tell the refugees that you have a different portal, or that it goes to tropical island paradise."[/glow][/color]

Firestorm 5 to Blizzard 1
"The only reason my team is relatively competent is because most of them are not interacting with the refugees to avoid scaring them. Also I just contacted the general, and I am about to repeat this for the benefit of all of blizzard team. That you are all ordered to go back to the bunker and stop obliterating people and/or tossing them into the portal, if that doesn't happen there are going to be pay docs and shocks as a consequence. As for doing that Miya' is considering just leaving and either moving on or collecting them through some other less horriffically failing means. Also direct quote 'You guys got a ton of nonlethal weapons, so use them dammit', so yeah. In short; stop murdering people and we will figure out a solution."

Firestorm team:
"Team Leader, I have a suggestion.
First get some of these newbies to hit up a shop for paint, repainted our teams armor, get back in the shuttle and do the badass insertion again while claiming to be a different faction.
We do have our own portal, even if it's currently in Team Warcrime's Murder Bunker."

Firestorm 5 to Firestorm
"No go on that plan, at least from me. I doubt it would work anymore at all here the panic of the citizens is set in now."

Firestorm 5

Firestorm 5, this is Blizzard 2. Copy request to stop fucking murdering people. Do believe this is actually more like manslaughter, but will comply regardless. Would advise to amplify state of calm - nothing disastrous has occurred as of yet, reasonable quantities of fragile sacks of spare flesh have been retrieved. Would wonder aloud if a better idea wouldn't be to retrieve population of outlying settlements directly. Approaching populace seems skittish and prone to hostile intent - element of surprise would hopefully eliminate the effective realization of the latter and render the former irrelevant with properly employed siege tactics. Over.

Firestorm 5 to Blizzard 2
"That works possibly but the general's message is to retreat to the bunker and stop killing under threat of pay docs and shocking. Once he is available to plan we will consider all options but for now pull back."

Firestorm 5 to Blizzard Team
"This is an order given with the authority of general Miyamoto to blizzard team; 'Tell Auron and the rest of that team that he should get back and stop doing whatever they're doing, and that if they don't their pay is getting docked or I'll have to ask Steve to start shocking and won't bother telling him to stop.'. That is all."

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2016, 03:01:19 am »

Blizzard 5 to Firestorm 5

"I do believe Auron's not going to be very motivated to listen to you considering that that thing he's riding is his id, if I guess correctly. I do appreciate the effort, though."
Sig! Onol

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2016, 06:48:57 pm »

Firestorm 5 to Blizzard 5
"What do you.... Oh my god....."

Firestorm 5 to Earthquake 1
"SHOCK AURON NOW HE IS MELTING PEOPLE!!"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2016, 07:09:58 pm »

Firestorm
"I love the smell of atrocities in the morning."

"Speaking of which - Pizza guy, be more careful with the next starving guy, yeah? Use your words, that kinda thing. "
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2016, 07:14:17 pm »

All Signs
Eagle two here, just curious...on a scale of one to we're all being bum fucked by an alien death eater. How screwed is the mission?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 82