Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66661 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2016, 05:40:55 am »

Firestorm 2 to Firestorm All and Blizzard All

"So we have three suggestions so far:
One, set up in the center of the biggest bridge we can find for total control of the access
Two, set up at the end of a bridge for safety against a millitary attack, but increased riot vulnerability
Third, set up the portal somewhere inaccessible like the ridgeline and use the SLMG to provide access, with total control over refugee acess.

Should we hold a vote, or what?"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2016, 05:57:36 am »

Firestorm and Blizzard.

"Blizzard 5 here. I recommend option three. That allows you to set up defenses with time to spare."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2016, 06:01:02 am »

Blizzard, Firestorm

Blizzard 2 here, seconding Blizzard 5's recommendation, over.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2016, 07:16:02 am »

Brown Earthquake 3/Flint Westwood

Never seen the ocean before. Not the real one. Only seen it in films. It's as beautiful as I imagined it to be.

@Brown Earthquake: : Earthquake, Tsunami. What do you guys think? Should I knock? : Flint asked indicating the door.
: Or does someone else want to do the honours? :

@Blue Tsunami: : Earthquake, Tsunami. What do you guys think? Should I knock? : Flint asked indicating the door.
: Or does someone else want to do the honours? :

Team earthquake:
"Probably best to let team Tsunami do that, it's their job. Our job is to make sure nobody crashes their party. Try to get those cameras up asap, the sooner we have some eyes up the better.

Lars and Pancaek, you start herding those civvies out of here, make sure that gate is open so they can actually get out. Scout out the gate area while you're at it."

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:23:35 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2016, 07:52:02 am »

Avalanche

Avalanche 6 here, just letting you guys know that I object to slavery. I'll even object violently, if needed.
Robot sods are bad enough, but depriving sentients of their freedom is beyond the pale.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2016, 08:18:07 am »

Never mind, made a mistake
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:24:46 am by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2016, 09:04:15 am »

to team earthquake:

"Roger that. Scout 'n herd commencing. Earthquake 2 out."

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2016, 09:41:35 am »

Firestorm All, Blizzard All

"Firestorm 2, I've changed my support to Option Three. That's like, four out of ten for that one."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2016, 10:28:32 am »

Lyra, Firestorm, messaging Firestorm and Blizzard
Quote from: Lyra to Firestorm and Blizzard
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2016, 10:44:21 am »

Team Avalanche, Avalanche 6.

Guys, if you give me access to your bio-telemetry, I can better keep tabs on your medical condition. Please whitelist my contact on your biometric channel.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2016, 11:12:52 am »

Firestorm 1, copy.

All signs: Setting up on the ridge sounds best, to me. Those of you who want to interrogate some civilians, ask questions of the nearest people when we set down, or the first few that arrive to be evacuated. But the first person to attempt torture becomes target practice for the Sods. If they won't talk and you can't charm them, let them go. Firestorm 4, and anyone else decent at speaking, I want you to talk to the crowd when there's no action. Keep them calm and moving in an orderly fashion; I don't want any rioting causing injuries and costing us time.

However, if all of us are on the ridge or up in the shuttles, there's no one actually screening the civilians for the infectious or hidden weapons. The Sods will be on the ground as enforcement; depending upon the exact height of the ridge, I'll be joining them. Newbies, some of you were given electrosticks as mission equipment. Unless you feel like joining the Sods down there, I suggest you give them to the Sods. Their loadout has little to no non-lethal options, from what I understand.

Firestorm 5, negative. Taking to the air will more than likely just make you a target, and your suit isn't as agile as a MkIII. The newbie teams' shuttles and the gunships will be providing plenty of air support; try to stay on the ground unless necessary.

Earthquake 1, this is Firestorm 1. What armaments do the gunships possess?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2016, 11:35:22 am »

"This is Earthquake 4 reporting in.  May Steve's light shine upon us all.  I copy you, and will be prepared for long-range support.  Non-nuclear ammo will be loaded unless I hear otherwise from you, General."

All signs
"Brothers and Sisters of ARM, this is your chaplain.  You are no doubt all aware that we go to rescue the scared masses of humanity; this is one of the highest callings one could ever hope to serve.  We are fighting together under the banner of Steve, so may you keep your hearts faithful.  I will pray for us all.

O Steve, we come here this day to serve you and your glorious divine cause.  May our hearts be pure and our arms of steel as we cleanse the evil from this planet and foster the innocent.  Protective Algis, may your shielding hands cover us as we stride into danger.  Mighty Ingram, may you guide the firepower of our troopers to the hearts of our foes.  Speedy Vo-Nos, may you lend a portion of your speed to our feet, that we may reach our goals sooner.  Kal-Rath!  We invite you to join this battle as we paint the walls red with the blood of our foes!  Emar-i, we beg that you guide our medics in case of the perils of war.  Ahnubi, we bring forth offerings of those who oppose us!  Hal-mon, we thank you for the machines of war that many of us pilot.  May we walk ever in the light of the Most Glorious Steve and remain in the favor of mysterious Pathmas.  Amen."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2016, 11:45:27 am »

All signs:
"Firestorm 1, good idea, will do."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2016, 11:46:13 am »

All signs

"This is earthquake 2, commissar Nilys speaking.

Amen to that, Brother Lars. I'd just like to add that if any of you across wierd alien fuckery for whatever reason, I'd like to firmly request that you radio it in immediately and that you do not try to fuck with it. I repeat, upon discovering weird xenofuckery you are to report it and you are not to stick your schlong in it for any reason. That is all, glory to ARM and hail Steve."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2016, 11:48:06 am »

All signs:
"Copy that.  Ew."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 82