Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Armory  (Read 21051 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Armory
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2016, 07:27:38 pm »

Let's get a... Dragon Coat, a Laser Rifle, and a Monoatomic Razor.

No medical supplies, sadly, but I've only 5 tokens (Zero after purchasing the items above).

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2016, 09:37:29 pm »

I will purchase an eighth kiloton warhead, an intentionally boring space machete, and two blistols.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:26:02 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2016, 09:47:30 pm »

It's a much better idea to buy two blistols instead of one blistol and a mag. Costs the same and then you have a spare gun.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2016, 09:49:08 pm »

one half token for me! hahahahaha!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2016, 10:26:34 pm »

I'll take your word on that and change the order.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Nunzillor

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2016, 10:36:21 pm »

IBSM, Eighth Kiloton Charge, and 2 Blaster Pistols added for 5 tokens.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2016, 04:34:06 pm »

1 crystalline projector unless it can be taken from Hephaestus before evacuation.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:02:16 pm by ZBridges »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2016, 05:35:07 pm »

1 dragon coat for 2 tokens
2 crystalline projector ammo clips for 4 tokens
3 goop grenades for 1 token
The rest is used to pay off my debt
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 05:59:57 pm »

Alright. I'm gonna be getting a Heavy Robotic Body with the Swiss Army Pimpknuckles and the Doctrine Shard Autocannon with my 13 tokens and Syv's "The Universe is Ending" discount.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:01:42 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2016, 07:50:03 pm »

Milno flight plate if Syv lets me use his 1 token discount (which would put it at 7 tokens)
Shade Cloak - 6 tokens
Changeling Mask - 3 tokens

Total: 16 tokens
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2016, 08:02:34 pm »

I'm reposting the "Universe is Ending" discount list here for relevancy.  Wikignomes, please note that most of the discount is just me paying the royalties back to whoever buys stuff--royalties are the price of the item divided by four, rounded up.  So Saint is only losing money on the AS, HRB, Testament, and Doctrine.  If I run out of money, I'll still provide a discount equal to the royalties.

Assaultsuit - 15 tokens, up to 8 token discount (4t royalties, 4t out of pocket)
Heavy Robotic Body - 15 tokens, up to 8 token discount (4t royalties, 4t out of pocket)
Sharksuit - 3 tokens, up to 1 token discount (1t royalties)
Testament LSW - 4 tokens, up to 2 token discount (1t royalties, 1t out of pocket)
Doctrine Shard Autocannon - 10 tokens, up to 5 token discount (3t royalties, 2t out of pocket)

Torso only Milnoplate - 6 tokens, 1 token discount (1t royalties--rest is Milno's)
Flight-variant Milnoplate - 8 tokens, 1 token discount (1t royalties--rest is Milno's)
Full Milnoplate - 10 tokens, 1 token discount (1t royalties--rest is Milno's)

Also, no need for me to personally say "okay" to every person trying to get a discount.  The only people I might veto are supervets who already have better equipment, those who already have the items and are just buying spares, and those who can't use items.

Edit: Oh, and all small shardfluid magazines are buy-one-get-one-free.  IIRC, one token items get 1t royalties every other purchase, so if two are bought I'll donate that token to the buyer, reducing the total price back to 1t.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2016, 12:17:23 am »

Empathic Gland
Id manifester

10 tokens
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2016, 01:52:03 am »

Id manifester
Might want to send piecewise a PM with the words you want to use for your Id, if you haven't already done so.

You could also just wait until it's time to use it and post them as an action then, but I thought you'd like to know what kind of Id you got in advance and give piecewise more time to come up with one.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2016, 10:18:12 am »

1 dragon coat for 2 tokens
2 crystalline projector ammo clips for 4 tokens
3 goop grenades for 1 token
The rest is used to pay off my debt

Stuff purchased and debt paid. 0 tokens left.

Alright. I'm gonna be getting a Heavy Robotic Body with the Swiss Army Pimpknuckles and the Doctrine Shard Autocannon with my 13 tokens and Syv's "The Universe is Ending" discount.
Heavy dobotic body and pimpknuckles got, but this leaves you with only 3 tokens which is insufficient for doctrine even after discounts.

Milno flight plate if Syv lets me use his 1 token discount (which would put it at 7 tokens)
Shade Cloak - 6 tokens
Changeling Mask - 3 tokens

Total: 16 tokens

Stuff gotten, down to 0 tokens.

Empathic Gland
Id manifester

10 tokens

Got it, tokens down to 0 like everyone else.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 10:26:05 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2016, 11:06:22 am »

Full milnoplate with 1t EoW discount for 9 tokens
Sell milnoplate helmet for 1 token
Buy exoskeleton for 5 tokens
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins