Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: a low-effort rtd  (Read 10667 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: a low-effort rtd
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2016, 08:00:43 pm »

The ADVENT administration has seized control of this thread, and will usher in a new era of shitposting peace!
The Project counts down to 96!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2016, 09:17:22 pm »

NINETY-FIVE POSTS TILL ARMAGEDDON
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2016, 10:34:40 pm »

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2016, 10:41:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »

92 keep da streek
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2016, 04:11:44 pm »

91, nothing can stop the project!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2016, 04:12:09 pm »

90 fiyet da powah
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2016, 05:02:28 pm »

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2016, 05:03:13 pm »

Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2016, 05:08:44 pm »

86, Get back on track!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:42 pm »

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2016, 07:52:01 pm »

eightyfor m8 n0sc0pe m1 1 gib u 420blazeit pr0 quicksc0pe mad sk1llz

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2016, 10:29:57 pm »

eightyfor m8 n0sc0pe m1 1 gib u 420blazeit pr0 quicksc0pe mad sk1llz
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And now the low-effort RTD is dank memespam.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2016, 01:24:42 am »

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like 81?
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2016, 05:17:52 am »

81 yu ol sook gorrila deek
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9