Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

Author Topic: "Stranded" A Small Sci-fi RTD [Psycho Deer]  (Read 28314 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: "Stranded" A Small Sci-fi RTD [5/4][:3]
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2016, 03:04:09 pm »

"Okay, let's do a quick check of the things our so-called 'captain' has done. First, they let the tree puncher be in charge of cargo and fuel. Second, he's basically imprisoned our AI after the AI tried to help! Why are we letting them be in charge again?"

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2016, 04:28:00 pm »

"I won that drinkin' contest fair and square! Besides, would ye rather have had the yeti piloting the ship or checking our medical supplies? Starin' at a fuel gauge and lifting boxes seemed like harmless enough jobs, but I seem to have underestimated his ability to fuck shit up."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2016, 04:39:38 pm »

"Gerrrrr... Me no Told put Hollow Logs in Metal Ship, Me No Told put stick Fire Water in Metal Ship, Me no Watch over that; One Eye Was Watch over that!!"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2016, 04:57:44 pm »

"I was drivin' the ship! Am I expected to do everything myself? If ye don't like me leadership, ye can leave at the next port, but for now we're stuck here togetharrrrr."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2016, 05:46:07 pm »

"Gerrrr..."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2016, 06:02:25 pm »

"God damn it, arguing over the comms won't get us anywhere. How do we get fuel to power our landing craft? Maybe we could use the alcohol..."

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2016, 06:39:20 pm »

"Didn't this thing run on some special, extra-concentrated bilge? The rum, though delicious, probably won't cut it. Still, good for keeping the spirits up! Come grab some while there's still some for the grabbin'!"

Drink another mug of rum

((And chaotic skies was worried about him making things rough :P))

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2016, 06:48:05 pm »

"Well, I suppose one drink wouldn't hurt. I just wonder how long the booze is gonna last."

Go inside for a drink. At any rate, it's better than watching over a tree puncher and doctor-turned-herbalist and making sure they don't hurt themselves.

"Hey, that reminds me, what about the suit dude? What's he doing again, other than locking up the AI because the Vlad asked?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:51:44 pm by AzyWng »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2016, 07:00:24 pm »

"The lad seems to have frozen up when he realized he couldn't get tea. Have some rum, kid! No minimum drinkin' age in this crew!

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure where he put the metal wench, our ship doesn't actually have a brig."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2016, 09:17:57 pm »

"He probably locked the AI away by simply disabling it all together. And as for fuel, I feel that if we could create Ethanol then we could probably create some kind of bio-diesel. We can ferment these flowers and grasses I'm collecting in a make-shift still. So if anyone wants to get one together, preferably somehow powered, that'd be great. And hey, think of this; It'd double as a system to make more alcohol for you.

Oh, and I'm flying the landing craft on the way out. At least I won't crash.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2016, 09:31:31 pm »

"My watch had a broken microfuse connector, if you even care to know. And I don't need a captain's order to find replacement parts. Just because 'the intelligence' is disabled doesn't mean it would help us if it worked."

Check the Biochronic Index on my holo-watch. Watch out for any gravitational anomalies that would weaken my signal strength. Then review some data on Level 1 telepathy.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:41:00 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2016, 10:26:18 pm »

Try do a full check on the ship's stocks, since no-one seems too interested in that right now and we could use the info.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2016, 12:02:31 am »

"Oh, and I'm flying the landing craft on the way out. At least I won't crash."
"Do ye know how to fly? I don't recall ye having a pilot's license, and this ship's a little harder to maneuver than a schooner... Normally I'd let ye try regardless, but if we're flying on emergency gas we ought be careful."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2016, 07:26:38 am »

"I learned the basics of piloting back in primary education, it was a required course. Never actually put it to use yet...."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2016, 12:03:00 pm »

"That should be enough for a dinghy, but yer not pilotin the main ship 'less ye can show yer chops. I got mine right 'ere."

Presents a trade-nation issued pilot's license, with the word "pilot" written over with "pirate", and an eyepatch, hat and beard drawn onto the photo ID

((It's been so long since the last roll, we're practically just RPing now :P))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27