Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's Play Europa Universalis IV: Bloating the Crows  (Read 4866 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Europa Universalis IV: Bloating the Crows
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 12:26:46 am »

I might add flavor/roleplay to the post later, but the streamlined version is:

Veto:
2. Reduction of Autonomy across the nation to aid in the coming war effort

Approve:
Everything else
Max avatar size is 80x80

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 02:43:34 am »

PTW
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 11:05:58 am »

By the way how are we going to handle stuff like representatives dying? I imagine the representative spot goes to a different forum member when the previous one dies or something around those lines?

My character speaks for the Gods Themselves, who never die.  Thus, the character I'm really playing is immortal, and you can't replace me.  :P

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 01:37:51 pm »

Now Barbary Nations lose their 10% cheaper ship tradition, and they gained the ability to raid for slaves. Raiding for Slaves is now something fleets can do at sea, where they gain money and sailors from coastal provinces that are not their allies or subjects. To raid a coastal province, you need be able to blockade it with that fleet, and you can only raid a province once every ten years. The efficiency of raiding is reduced by fleets on pirate hunting patrol. Raiding of course hurts your relation with the owner of provinces you raid.

The reason for why you get sailors from raids, is that plenty of them historically ended up chained to an oar at a galley. 

I told you, I told you! The barbarians are coming for our superior men! Forget about the mongols, burn the pirate scum! (bit late but the point remains)
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 01:57:13 pm »

Now Barbary Nations lose their 10% cheaper ship tradition, and they gained the ability to raid for slaves. Raiding for Slaves is now something fleets can do at sea, where they gain money and sailors from coastal provinces that are not their allies or subjects. To raid a coastal province, you need be able to blockade it with that fleet, and you can only raid a province once every ten years. The efficiency of raiding is reduced by fleets on pirate hunting patrol. Raiding of course hurts your relation with the owner of provinces you raid.

The reason for why you get sailors from raids, is that plenty of them historically ended up chained to an oar at a galley. 

I told you, I told you! The barbarians are coming for our superior men! Forget about the mongols, burn the pirate scum! (bit late but the point remains)

Hm, I thought we were the pirate scum, ah but I'm mistaking us for Norse again.  Why did we pick the lame pagans again anyways?

Er, I mean...
"Sire, please ignore the rabble's concerns about Mediterranean problems.  Dalia tells me their sails are too flimsy to venture this far north."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 11:58:45 am »

By the way how are we going to handle stuff like representatives dying? I imagine the representative spot goes to a different forum member when the previous one dies or something around those lines?

We won't play Lithuania all the time, Once i feel Lithuania has achieved some "historical" goals i'm going to move on to another nation (not really a fun of playing massive blobs repainting the world).
Pages: 1 [2]