Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: Aoshi's test thread: Test 2?  (Read 77540 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics test: Test 3, Alien overlords
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2016, 05:33:13 pm »

Shadow whispering, and attempt to kidnap the phonecaller after his guards leave. Don't kill him, and attempt to use that 5.

((Would you prefer I not kill some or all of them, then?))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2016, 06:24:03 pm »

(Don't kill any, unless you intend to kill his guards after they're out of sight of their boss.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2016, 03:34:28 am »

Oh, look at that. All but one have 6 incoming.

Blast those pizza disruptor scums !

((edit : With our double 6, we are going to achieve something great ! I know it !))
This is horrible customer service! Teach these guys a lesson by shooting them! Afterwards, have myself a pizza buffet. It's the least they could do to thank me for my service!

Bullets flying, people screaming in pain and for mercy, civilians dying... Ah, good old times spring into mind. This is where you belong, in middle of war. Emissaries of death.
6. Salsacookies just shoots wildly around with one hand and while everyone is taking cover he lobs lobs one fragmentation grenade at the enemy. And a tear gas grenade after that just for fun. Then he dives into nearby toilet to take cover from fragments that are coming soon.
6. Nakéen jumps behind the counter and uses the pizza chef there as a human shield while shooting at anything that moves and isn't his teammate. Noticing the grenades being thrown dangerously close he hits the ground keeping the civilian stricly between him and the incoming explosion.
Explosion of the frag grenade shreds the hostiles and destroys what's left of the front wall. Then tear gas fills the room and spreads to the road outside. Salsacookies peeks out of the toilet to admire his handiwork. That's right, all dead. Very dead. Bloody and mangled.
Except the chef who Nakéen used as a shield. He's alive. Crying, coughing, vomiting and bleeding (from ears and various lacerations). Aren't you glad you have these helmets that double as gasmasks?

(3)Continue shooting at that junk...
[2]-> 6. Future refuses to change. Whoops, there goes a gas tank. And another. Who knew these guns would set fuel in fire... And that truck in middle of the bridge, blocking all traffic? Take a guess what it was transporting...
People abandon their cars and run away as fast as they possibly can.

Wait until the two walk out of sight, then follow and kick them into orbit. Not literally, of course, we wouldn't want them colliding with any of our lords' ships.
If anything would collide with their ships, it would be blood mist. But frankly your legs aren't that strong.
6. The road goes straight to south west and there's no place where you can kick them without being seen. So why wait? You shrug and execute one right away with high kick. Guess your friend's head exploding on your face is rather traumatic experience as the other starts screaming. Pussies... You recall the good old times when your team were under artillery and half of them got hit, their bodyparts piling on you and you had to stay quiet and immobile. Your next kick cleaves his face off completely, leaving only half of skull and part of brain behind. At this point you are coated in blood.
The guy with phone is running opposite direction and is yelling into his phone.

Shadow whispering, and attempt to kidnap the phonecaller after his guards leave. Don't kill him, and attempt to use that 5.
[3] -> 5-1. Shadowing Whisperling is impossible because he's such fast runner. You saw the direction he went and tracking imprints of his foots means you somewhat succesfully find him. That was 800 meters of tracking invisible guy, so kidnapping the last guy gotta wait for next turn.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2016, 03:39:51 am »

Cursed Rebels ! Look what they did to the poor chef ! Grab my [1] to "heal" it with my field first aid kit, hehehe. Then eat our well deserved pizza in the Merzedes, while riding toward the sunset ! (Salsa is driving)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2016, 05:06:44 am »

Yes, drive into the sunset. Figuratively, not literally. Make sure to grab the RIGHT kind of pizza, along the way

Last Dance
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:42:35 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2016, 06:28:52 am »

now to fire at some rebels... or at least Salsacookies.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2016, 11:13:46 am »

Oh crap, we've been detected! I sprint after and attempt to tackle that phonecaller down with a six.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2016, 03:39:13 pm »

Cursed Rebels ! Look what they did to the poor chef ! Grab my [1] to "heal" it with my field first aid kit, hehehe. Then eat our well deserved pizza in the Merzedes, while riding toward the sunset ! (Salsa is driving)
[5]->1+1. You determine he's too far gone for you to heal. And you really need to save your equipment for your team mates. No need to waste it on civilians.

Yes, drive into the sunset. Figuratively, not literally. Make sure to grab the RIGHT kind of pizza, along the way

Last Dance
So you both grab your teargas contamined pizza and haul your asses to your Benz. It ...tastes fine for something coated with tear gas. No worries, you have gained some resistance against this stuff. Aint first time you eat it. Makes you want to puke, but you see no reason to waste otherwise good pizza.

Well then, driving into sunset is a bit problematic because it isn't even noon yet. Nor is your mission over. Deserters are not dealth with silk gloves, you know.
Combined roll: 3 and 5. Rounds to 4. You drive along the river to west because that's closest to sunset. When you are about to pass third bridge over the river you both spot two vans coming over it from south, both filled with angry looking men sporting more traditional assault rifles, hunting rifles and was that a rocket launcher? They don't notice you, mostly because you are not invisible and you had to take your helmets off in order to eat the pizza.

See below what happens.

now to fire at some rebels... or at least Salsacookies.
Actually, you have almost direct line of fire at them, so you too can see the armed forces of resistance approaching. Distance is about 1400 meters. Should be easy.
4. Easy it is. Driver of the first van is dead, his gray matter spilled around, shards of windshield on eyes of frontmost passengers and the van veers off the road crashing hard into a building. The second van takes hard turn to north and disappears behind buildings.

Oh crap, we've been detected! I sprint after and attempt to tackle that phonecaller down with a six.
[4] -> 6. Catching a panicking rebel is easy task for professional soldier like you. You shoulder check him onto ground and press his face on asphalt as your combined momentum makes him slide forward few centimeters along the ground. You then flip him over. He screams and tries to hold his face. Whoah, he got rather bad case of road rash! Even his eye took some damage!
But no worries, you have experienced medic close by! What a lucky man he is!

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2016, 03:58:03 pm »

Throw a grenade at the crashed can, then enjoy another piece of Tear Gas Pizza

"Yummy, tastes just like Basic Training!"
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2016, 04:02:37 pm »

"Sorry sir, I'll get that fixed up if you'll let me."
With the suspect apprehended, I restrain them with what I have on hand (So they can't run away as easily) And heal them using a 5.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 26, 2016, 04:48:05 pm »

(4) If anyone leaves the Crashed car, Shoot them dead...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 26, 2016, 04:55:10 pm »

Grab the phone and memorize the number. Then close the app and stick it in my pocket. I'll be needing it later.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2016, 07:32:16 pm »

[5]->1+1.
((Damnit ! Fate screwed my murderous intents !))

Filthy rebel scum are daring to mess with glorious government agents of great justice ? Blast those rebels away by aiming at the motor of the van if within sight ! If not, just assist fellow agents.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »

Throw a grenade at the crashed can, then enjoy another piece of Tear Gas Pizza

"Yummy, tastes just like Basic Training!"
You essentially have any type of grenade in your disposal, you can be a bit more specific which type you mean. I assume basic frag here.
4. You roll the car window down and akwardly throw a granade at the crashed... can? No, van. It lands in next to group of men popping out of it. The grenade kills four men, but unfortunately not the one with rocket launcher.

3 enemies remains. They gather on hidden side of the van and get ready to shoot back. Except part of the building next to them explodes and blood splatters sideways. Guess that means two remains.

"Sorry sir, I'll get that fixed up if you'll let me."
With the suspect apprehended, I restrain them with what I have on hand (So they can't run away as easily) And heal them using a 5.
[1]-> 1. Predictive numbers shuffle in your HUD and briefly flash in red. Huh, wonder what that means. Well, back to business.
Restraining him troubling with your current equipment. You literally have nothing for that purpose, and using gauze from your medkit is truly waste. While you ponder that, the man pulls frighteningly high caliber revolver out of his jacket and shoots at you direction of your voice.
"Death to bastards who sold out the mankind!"
1. As armored as your suit might be, your helmet does not provide equal protection against this armor piercing bad boy. The bullet goes straight through the glassy face protector of your helmet, into your eye, penetrating your brain, and out back of your skull. Whoops!

(4) If anyone leaves the Crashed car, Shoot them dead...
[5] -> 4+1. It's a damn tight spot. Easily killable men were just killed by Salsa's grenade and remaining ones are annoyingly shielded by corner of someone's house and bulk of the van. No direct visual on them. Well, it's not like you are completely helpless there. Paying attention to your surroundings is important part of sniper's job description. Shadows, reflective surfaces... such little things helps you to aim properly. You fire twice. One to destroy their cover, second to kill. For split second you see great dismay on face of one survivor who quickly ducks out of your view.
You can't help but feel like you should give someone high five.

Grab the phone and memorize the number. Then close the app and stick it in my pocket. I'll be needing it later.
5. Number memorized. Phone pocketed. You watch as the freedom fighter shoots your medic's brains out.

[5]->1+1.
((Damnit ! Fate screwed my murderous intents !))

Filthy rebel scum are daring to mess with glorious government agents of great justice ? Blast those rebels away by aiming at the motor of the van if within sight ! If not, just assist fellow agents.
Nope, can't get clear line of fire at the engine. Might as well shoot people.
6. You kick door open and bend down from your seat to shoot from under the Benz. Ah! There's someone's foot! *crack* Somebody screams as his feet explodes in pieces and he falls on the stump. *crack* More screaming! The man is now on his knees as his other leg flies off in million pieces. *crack* *crack* Both knees gone. He's bleeding profusely from his leg stumps. Probably gonna die from bloodloss in few seconds.
Heh, nothing lifts your spirit like a bit of sadism!

Only one man left! He can't handle this! This ain't what he signed up for! His whole team was slaughtered within few seconds! He's gonna die, but HE WON'T GO TO HELL ALONE! HE WILL TAKE THOSE FUCKERS WITH HIM! The man is crying and laughing, shouting curses and singing for glorious death. He stands up and opens fire at Salsa and Nakéen!
4 and 5. He misses them both. Your Benz has now number of new holes.

Old sigs.
Games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2016, 02:15:57 pm »

That seems rather anticlimactic. expecially since I was the only one focused on the objective. everyone else is doing their own thing, and I did not even get a chance to fight back.
I even had a two in front of the one that was used, which stinks even more.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:20:40 pm by Dustan Hache »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33