Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Aoshi's test thread: Test 2?  (Read 77549 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics test: Test 3, Alien overlords
« Reply #240 on: February 22, 2016, 07:17:59 am »

More scouting!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 22, 2016, 07:20:19 am »

YES, TO THE PIZZARIA WE GO. Be sure to use my Full Auto Discount! (Just wave my gun around at the pizza place.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2016, 07:30:05 am »

continue onto roof, look for people to shoot.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2016, 03:14:46 am »

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLING COOPERATION KIND CITIZENS ! AND DON'T FORGET : BEING BAD IS BAD AND WILL ONLY GET YOU TROUBLES"
After noting down the suspect neighbors addresses, go to the pizzeria with our car and grab a well-deserved pizza with our free coupons. Of course deactivate stealth suite before entering pizzeria.

((Just to say I'm enjoying the RTD. Keep it up and don't worry about schedule !))
They swear by their grandmothers head they will be good lawabiding citizens.
4. The car is on backside of the building. It's a decently new Merzedes, made on 2018. You sit on the driver's seat while your murder buddy takes the passenger's seat. The drive through the town is nice, but you gather some unwanted attention as to outsiders it looks like there's no driver in the car. Or perhaps they assume your buddy is the driver and the car just happens to be mirrored.
You park the car on free spot (there's a lot of those) in front of the pizzeria, uncloak, and walk in.
"Hello, I came to grab my free pizza!" you announce your intention nicely and slap the coupons on the desk. Pizza incoming, what do you want?
3. As your buddy continues his murder spree, you notice some people getting ready to retaliate, or perhaps they are trying to escape. Or call a police? Who knows. But something's up.

YES, TO THE PIZZARIA WE GO. Be sure to use my Full Auto Discount! (Just wave my gun around at the pizza place.)
6. Your sadistic buddy drivers you to the pizzeria where you wave your gun around demanding discount. One of the customers sneers at you, clearly thinking you are a retarded cosplayer, but you will not tolerate such slander! Your unit is the most feared and skilled in the special forces! It doesn't matter if no civilians know about it, it's a matter of professional pride! So you shoot him into the chest. That ought to teach him a lesson. This sudden explosive and messy murder scares the cashier giving you a pizza for free of charge.
2. Everything is well.

More scouting!
2. You run around to north and west, but find nothing interesting nor disciminating. Perhaps you should kidnap people so you teammate can interrogate them.

continue onto roof, look for people to shoot.
You are already on the roof.
2. You see nothing much. Mostly rooftops some lonely cars passing a bridge over the river in far west. You could take few potshots on those for sake of training if you want to.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 23, 2016, 05:39:27 am »

Time to dine on some mighty fine pizza! Yummy!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 23, 2016, 05:41:53 am »

Use Free Roll to grab closest [4] in my queue.
"A salsa-flavored pizza with anchovies, shrimps and potatoes. No mushrooms please." Don't pay attention to the surrounding chaos, I must be there when the pizza arrives ! Then eat it with my buddy in the Merzedes.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 23, 2016, 07:22:45 am »

Find the actual terrorists. You know, why we're here in the first place?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 23, 2016, 07:30:17 am »

(3)>Shoot cars
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2016, 07:51:29 am »

Call in to command.. and Facepalm about how they're all handling this. Why was I put on this assignment again?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2016, 04:15:24 pm »

Time to dine on some mighty fine pizza! Yummy!
6-1. Pizza must wait. First you must deal with these dissenters haphazardly waving pistols around.

Use Free Roll to grab closest [4] in my queue.
"A salsa-flavored pizza with anchovies, shrimps and potatoes. No mushrooms please." Don't pay attention to the surrounding chaos, I must be there when the pizza arrives ! Then eat it with my buddy in the Merzedes.
"Coming right away!" says the guy responsible of handling your order. Then he performs so called "balls to the ground" manouver. Which is pretty good hint about what exactly is coming.
[4] -> 4. It's hard to ignore number of pistols aimed at your face.

First contact!
It appears that fairly good number of customers in the pizzeria are actually armed rebels, and they don't take it lightly when government people start shooting people with alien weapons. Showing excellent reactions, and proving why he's in the SF Alpha Team, Salsacookies drops low and let's his rifle sing a song of dead people at same time as they start shooting at him. 2+1. He makes one head explode as well as some furniture (5.) giving him some much needed visual barrier to avoid getting hit from stray bullets. Not that those bullets would penetrate the suit, but better not be hit at all than test it.
3. Nakéen on performs similarly, shooting arm off of one rebel. (3.) While he does try to dodge, he doesn't do exceptionally well and gets hit on his thighs. Bullets doesn't penetrate the armor, but it feels like quite unpleasant poke.

Find the actual terrorists. You know, why we're here in the first place?
5. That would indeed be rather good idea. You keep running to west until you reach end of the road, ignore it and go straight through someone's backyard. Pretty nice stone building, probably quite old estate. Excellent stonework, lawn meticuously cared. The gardener is gonna have heart attack when he sees holes you kick into ground by running way too fast. You reach another road and follow it to west over a railroad.
There you see two men loading pistols and third having a phone call. Luckily they have their back turned to you, otherwise they would have seen you coming. You slow down and stop them to eavesdrop.
By sound of it, there's apparently a firefight down in someones restaurant. Couple of those alien cocksuckers are massacring innocents in extremely violent manner. The guy with phone orders the other two to go down to the pizzeria and save mankind from extraterrestrial oppessors. He's gonna let the boss know about the situation and mobilize forces.

(3)>Shoot cars
[6]->3+2. You set up into position, take aim and pull the trigger. *crack* Whoah, nice shot! Front wheel of a car on furthest lane explodes into million tiny sharp shards, which fly out and pop tires of the truck going in opposite direction. Both cars spin out of control and end up blocking the bridge. Looking through the scope (which is rather a screen displaying feed from cameras integrated into the weapon) you determine that there are no dead or even wounded people.
Now you have plenty of stationary targets.

Call in to command.. and Facepalm about how they're all handling this. Why was I put on this assignment again?
4. You get only static as response. To think about it, the teleportation couldn't get you on intended location either. Jamming?
Hmph, you are on your own here with a couple of dangerous lunatics. The reason you are in this team, you assume, is because you are goal focused enough to balance out the scales. The guys are good, really good, but also a bit "gone with the blastwave" as commanders refer the people who survived too many dangerous situations and lost their touch with reality, assuming they are invincible or something.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2016, 04:22:09 pm »

Blast those pizza disruptor scums !

((edit : With our double 6, we are going to achieve something great ! I know it !))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:56:47 pm by Nakéen »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »

This is horrible customer service! Teach these guys a lesson by shooting them! Afterwards, have myself a pizza buffet. It's the least they could do to thank me for my service!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2016, 04:51:02 pm »

(3)Continue shooting at that junk...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2016, 05:23:00 pm »

Wait until the two walk out of sight, then follow and kick them into orbit. Not literally, of course, we wouldn't want them colliding with any of our lords' ships.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:31:20 pm by Whisperling »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2016, 05:29:06 pm »

Shadow whispering, and attempt to kidnap the phonecaller after his guards leave. Don't kill him, and attempt to use that 5.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33