Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230060 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3180 on: November 14, 2016, 12:59:23 am »

Also, that is exactly my theory too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: November 14, 2016, 01:00:44 am »

That is, that Darryl was doomed anyway.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: November 14, 2016, 01:01:42 am »

Oh, wow, it's 1 in the morning, I'm cutting myself off before I get sleep-drunk.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: November 14, 2016, 01:15:43 am »

Meant to go back further in my comments, there was quite a bit of activity to read through*:

EP/Starver-as-evidence-custodian:Why should we trust you?  The mod can lie.
Remember that round with the weird Cyrillic-name role where the votecounts were forged?
Heck, what if the results from your ability just aren't sane?
As far as I'm concerned (personal meta, again), I wish you couldn't trust me. I have in my own hands the means of self-destruction, if you believe (which isn't a given) that I was the only visitor. Or that any visit caused the death.

In-character, I ought to rule the evidence as "Incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!", or something.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: November 14, 2016, 01:21:42 am »

EBWOP: the footnote I missed out...

* I've still got a lot of the Ameripol thread to read, and..  I don't know how to tell you all this...  I'll also be seeing a second Mafia, as a replacement, and I'm still not half way through the 53 pages of back-history.  Now, we both knew when we entered this relationship that we were still free to see other Mafias, but I thought you better hear it from me, if you don't already know from other quarters...   :P

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: November 14, 2016, 09:16:44 am »

Starver visited Darryl Cricket on Night 0.
I confirm this is true.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: November 14, 2016, 09:22:12 am »

Starver: What did you attempt to do to Darryl?
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: November 14, 2016, 09:24:59 am »

FallacyofUrist: Were you able to use your action N0? What results did you get?

Yes, I was able to act N0, but I wasn't able to get a result because apparently, the court was called into session before I could finish.

For the record, I did my thing to hector13.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: November 14, 2016, 10:09:34 am »

What does your watch ability tell you?

TBF: y'all going to answer the question?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: November 14, 2016, 10:47:49 am »

It should tell me if you performed a visiting action.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: November 14, 2016, 12:25:20 pm »

Starver: What did you attempt to do to Darryl?
It was a service linked to my Wincon, which I thought the NPC might find useful. Now I believe I know who will find it useful (ironic, Tomasque! YKWIM!) but that's just a theory.

I think it is important that I do my thing for the right single person. I am willing to risk a mistrial called and posdibly becoming defendent myself to accomplish this. Whether that's through Hector commanding NoLynch and night mechanics happening or Hector's 'lynch' on me bringing me into the dock, I don't know. I'll risk either, with so little info, but the latter would be the riskiest.

Fall-back theory is that there's SuperSecret rolestuff involved, for all of us, but that way madness lies.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: November 14, 2016, 07:26:41 pm »

Who is the right single person?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: November 14, 2016, 08:10:27 pm »

I'm waiting on a reply from Tomasque, byraway.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: November 14, 2016, 08:17:41 pm »

Who is the right single person?
I think I'll say... That's horribly endangering but, if game gives extra roles, fresh inditement should help.

Perhaps. My initial meta-thoughts could be wrong.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: November 14, 2016, 08:36:15 pm »

Alright then, while I'm waiting, I'd like all your opinions on the likelihood of everyone being scum, based primarily on the N1 results post and secondarily on the play so far.

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 237